• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arch

PS Vita Games

14 posts in this topic

Hey i saw a PS vita for relatively cheap and decided to pick it up. Any suggestions for what games physical/digital that i should keep an eye out for? I heard the vita has a lot of games port from psp and a lot of rpgs but i am pretty open to most genres of games. 

Persona 4 Golden

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Gravity Rush

Muramasa Rebirth

likes this

My recommendations are -

Persona 4 Golden is a must!

Freedom Wars

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Tearaway

Tales of Hearts R

Grim Fandango Remastered

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [PSOne Classic]

Suikoden 1 & 2 [PSOne Classic]

You can also use your new vita as a second screen device with a PS4.  If you don't have a PS4 check out all the bundle offers out there now.

likes this

The Vita's port of sonic all stars racing and FFX/X2 are very good, and Persona 4 is a must own. My personal favourite is Gravity Rush. Stylish, unique and with a suprisingly fleshed out story.

Make sure to grab the Vita games they put up monthly for the free PS Plus games, they but some good ones on there occasionally!

PS+ games vita Persona 4, Freedom Wars, Final Fantasy X-X2 and Tearaway 

Demon gaze is good if you like dungeon crawler rpgs and arent phobic about anime irls.

Oh.. And ys memories of celceta

+1 to Gravity Rush, a game I didn't expect to be -that- good. There should also be a demo, if I recall correctly (so try before you buy). Apart from that (and the other games that have been mentioned multiple times), Killzone: Mercenary is a neat fps, and then there's also Dead or Alive 5 plus, which is a good beat 'em up.

i would recommend 

Dragons crown

lost dimension (especially this one) its a turn based rpg in the same mechanic as xcom enemies unknown

the hyperdimension series of games 

tokyo ghost is a fun little gem in simplest terms its ghost busters rpg

I like the neptunia series but I absolutely would not recommend it if you want an rpg so much as a VN with rpg gameplay elements.

I personally use my vita as a Final Fantasy console. Going through some of the old ones that I haven't beaten. Also if you haven't played Bastion I highly recommend it

Freedom wars is a good solid buy, Lost Dimensions and Soul Sacrifice Delta.