• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Laserrifle125

Act of aggression

11 posts in this topic

Since no-one made a topic about this game, I decided to make one. If you don't know anything about this game, it's an upcoming RTS by Eugene Systems, if you don't who they are, it's the company that made R.U.S.E, the Wargame series and Act of war (the spiritual predecessor of Act of aggression). It's currently in closed beta, you can access it by pre-ordering the game. They currently have 2 of the 3 factions in the beta, the US army and Chimera. If you want details about the game's current state, here's a video from TB:

Mr. Molotov and Oktarnash like this

Hope it is good, I went to look for this thread the moment I saw it, but no one had made one :P.

The Campaign better be something they get right, because it is part of what makes a game memorable, the Multiplayer makes it last though.

Laserrifle125 likes this

I'm also hoping that they do a good job of balancing the factions, that's especially the case with the Cartel faction, since they seem to have the most advanced tech of the 3 factions. 

Oktarnash likes this

I'm also hoping that they do a good job of balancing the factions, that's especially the case with the Cartel faction, since they seem to have the most advanced tech of the 3 factions. 

I was under the Impression that the cartel was just going to be some kinda Terrorist thing to them like the GLA, but good to know that it isn't.

The Cartel I feel will have the largest reliance on the more rare resource the rare earth, and TB did say that the game currently doesn't feel like a get to the highest Tier unit and spam it.

I really hope that the Resource random generation is balanced, in the sense of not  having a general advantage to each side, so that player 1 doesn't have more resources closer to him than the player 2.

Right now I want to focus on the fact that I am alone in wanting to play Wargame Red Dragon :(:P

Why do I get the feeling this is gonna have one of those "America versus everyone" kind of campaigns that just makes my blood boil. Regardless, I look forward to defeating the world with a combination of Air Superiority, Scorched Earth policies and lots and lots of waiting when the game comes out in full... whenever that is.

Why do I get the feeling this is gonna have one of those "America versus everyone" kind of campaigns that just makes my blood boil. Regardless, I look forward to defeating the world with a combination of Air Superiority, Scorched Earth policies and lots and lots of waiting when the game comes out in full... whenever that is.

In the campain you play as the Chimera(UNO) and you are most likely going to fight the Cartel allot, since they are basically the "Bad Guys"

USA will probably just keep being USA and give support in some way during missions. http://actofaggression-game.com/en/game/campaign

It looks good, I read that they were making big changes to the zoom and the camera, seems there was alot of bad feedback on them because they were too close. 

I like to go back a good bit, not in the style of supreme commander or anything. I am looking forward to the game. I played the first two but not alot, finished the campaign and then that was it. This looks very good and from the notes, the us faction is very weakened from years of fighting wars all over the world so they won't be the best army. The cartel does look like it'll be a high tech GLA which will be fun, I liked the stealth approach. 

But I will be waiting for reviews before I buy

Oktarnash likes this

But I will be waiting for reviews before I buy

As any and all Gamers should, same thing about movies, and cars, and really anything that you spend money one, (dont' forget to check reviews on that fruit you eat)

Laserrifle125 likes this

Got it, can't even get to menu screen, get a black screen after intros and first loading screen.

No solutions anywhere neither despite googling and finding multiple threads even going back to 4-5 months ago with people having same issue in beta.

Any game that comes out in a state like this and not having fixed their shit, instant F- rating from me, refunding it right now.