• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

community events
Xbox One Game Nights - Weekly Schedule - Feb. 15th to 17th

164 posts in this topic

ixMjbhs.jpg

- AJSA Xbox One Weekly Schedule -

Game Nights | Friday February 15th to Sunday February 17th

--------------------

How can I attend a Game Night? - For new members/first time Game Night participants, I highly encourage you to add all the hosts as your friend on Xbox Live (Gamertags are listed for every host below). We also encourage you to join the community Xbox Club (all hosts can be found in the Club roster as well). We use the Club for a variety of purposes to unite members of the community and play together. As an extra reminder for new members, please make sure to review our Code of Conduct.

To learn more about the AJSA on Xbox One, visit out our Community Information thread.

For Game Nights and other community activities we use the 'Xbox Live Party' that are created from the Club for communication, gatherings, and other purposes. In the case of an emergency where Xbox Live is down and we need to group up, we will use the AJSA Discord channel as a backup. In our parties we fully accept and make adjustments for people who are shy in groups and/or for people who have no mics.

If by chance you do not have a Game Night host on your friend list, please message the host for an invite to the game/party during the Game Night and then exchange friend requests upon entry to the party. All Game Night parties will be visible to Xbox Club members under the "Looking for Group" section. You can join the party via the Club or through the profile of the host.

If you would like to give advance notice to the host that you would like to participate in a particular Game Night, you are free to do so. If you have any questions, please reach out to any members of the AJSA Xbox One staff and we will be happy to assist you.

All Game Nights are casual gatherings aimed at bringing people together to have a good time and enjoy their games in a group setting.

--------------------

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Game Night
Friday February 15th - 7:30pm EST [12:30am GMT]

PR0fIWf.jpg

Squad up with the AJSA this Friday night as we kick off the #AJSAGamingWeekend with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4! You are guaranteed an evening filled with fast paced multiplayer action across Blackout, Zombies, and TDM/Kill Confirmed/Domination. We will be swapping between online and custom game modes throughout the evening depending on the size of the group. Operation: Absolute Zero, Black Ops 4 in-game event, is soon coming to a close so this will be a great opportunity to level up your Tiers in a group before Absolute Zero ends.

Game Night Summary

- Activities - 

• Online Multiplayer [TDM, Kill Confirmed, Domination]
  • Blackout [Online & Custom Games]
  • Zombies

- Date & Start Times -

• Friday February 15th, 2019
  • 7:30pm ET
  • 6:30pm CT
  • 5:30pm PT
  • 12:30am GMT

Join the Game Night party via the Club or through the profile of the host to get started and invited to our lobby.

- Host -

• Commander Rune [Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya]

Please contact the host if you have any questions or need assistance regarding this Game Night.

--------------------

Overwatch - Game Night
Saturday February 16th - 7:30pm EST [12:30am GMT]

zveZyHI.jpg

Celebrate the Lunar New Year with the AJSA this Saturday night as we return to Overwatch! It is the last weekend for the 'Year of the Pig' in-game event and we're going to do what we do best to end the festivities in explosive fashion. We'll be playing a variety of Quick Play, Arcade, and Custom matches throughout the evening. This will be our first Overwatch Game Night for 2019 and no doubt we'll have some special activiites planned for members to take part in. Don't miss out!

Game Night Summary

- Activities -

• Quick Play & Arcade
  • Custom Matches

- Date & Start Times -

• Saturday February 16th, 2019
  • 7:30pm ET
  • 6:30pm CT
  • 5:30pm PT
  • 12:30am GMT

Join the Game Night party via the Club or through the profile of the host to get started and invited to our lobby.

- Host -

• Officer WookieJedi [Gamertag: AJSAWookieJedi]

Please contact the host if you have any questions or need assistance regarding this Game Night.

--------------------

The Division - Game Night
Sunday February 17th - 7:00pm EST [12:00am GMT]

xwcw1Bf.jpg

Last week the Angry Army travelled to Washington D.C. to check out the 'Division 2 Private Beta'. As we wrapped up our mishaps and adventures, we're packing our bags to head back to New York City and check out the ol' neighborhood again. Join us this Sunday night as we end the weekend heading back to The Division to prep for the launch of the sequel in March. No DLC is required to participate. Members of all rank welcome. We will be happy to assist anyone who needs help completing story missions.

Game Night Summary

- Activities -

• Daily Missions & World Events
  • Leveling up member ranks and gear score

- Date & Start Times -

• Sunday February 17th, 2019
  • 7:00pm ET
  • 6:00pm CT
  • 5:00pm PT
  • 12:00am GMT

- Host -

• Officer Sickshock [Gamertag: Sickshock6]

--------------------

Damn a halo event at 6pm est  that I have not been in since early june and school is keeping me from participating :(

Yep Halo returns on Sunday. It has been a month since it was last hosted.

No worries if you can't make it friend, I know the time difference can be a bit hard. We'll try to squad up during the week or if I catch you a couple hours (I'd say I'd be on around 11am EST) before the event I'll play with ya, along with anyone on early as well :)

ok nice. Yeah I pretty much play halo most of the time during the middle of the week too, i'll try to boot up the game on sunday and play single-player/multiplayer a few hours say 7- 8 hours earlier  but I can only play up to 4pm est. Hopefully after august 14th  for me, that changes.

The fighting games will be added to this list when the vote to determine this month's fighting game ends. Make sure if you have not already to vote in this thread;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30196-august-events-fighting-games-xbox-one/

Mortal Kombat X event now featured.

So was I supposed to get in touch with someone before the Halo event?

You're not technically required to but to ensure that the event host is aware that you're coming and you're not on their friend's list, sure send them not only a friend request but a message as well expressing an interest to participate.

We were to pick you up tonight (for some great and fun games!) though! Thank you for playing! :)

This weekend's event schedule has been updated. More PvP action in Elder Scrolls Online, "Test Your Might" on Mortal Kombat, and Battlefield 4 and Halo return this week.

Thanks everyone who came out and played Titanfall with us on Sunday! See you all this weekend.

Sounds good - I'll be there for some pvp action 

Updated. Please note the new events this weekend and for anyone playing ESO, please see the notice I put up this morning concerning PvP queues;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30690-elder-scrolls-online-event-notice-82915/

Thank to everyone who came out this weekend to play!

​Let's hope the Gears event will be as popular as Halo. Can't wait to play my first Gears! :lol:

RuneX likes this

Events updated for this week. We're adding 'GTA Online' to the event schedule this month.

Enjoy, and raise some hell. Thank you to all the members who played with us this last weekend as we ventured across Cyrodiil in "Elder Scrolls Online", battled the Gods in "SMITE" and returned to fight an old foe in "Gears of War".

Please check out the event calendar for a complete overview of our schedule this month;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/calendar/1-community-calendar/09-2015

If your looking for a laid back gaming night I host a minecraft night Thursday nights at 7:30EST. Welcome to join us.

Event schedule for this week has been updated.

Please make note of the new features we have this week. Also Battlefield 4 players please also note the host for this Saturday's event. If you don't see me on please look for Slade Bogaty. Message him and/or join his party to play. We'll still be in the AJSA Event Server.

Also...huge thanks to everyone who played this past week. It was great!

-Rune

Event schedule updated for this week.

Wow! Now that's a full schedule! Lol

RuneX likes this

Another great weekend! Thanks for playing!

Updated. B)

Thank you to everyone who participated this past week!

I need to put in a few appearances around here...

Psykogrl likes this

Updated. Looking forward to the upcoming events!

Dang I missed a Destiny event.

Next one is on the 28th :)