• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

community events
Xbox One Weeky Event Schedule - August 16th to August 18th *Updated Every Monday*

153 posts in this topic

AJSA Xbox One Weekly Event Schedule

August 16th to August 18th

--------------------

Please note that Xbox One event times and/or hosts are subject to change.

To view the full AJSA Community Event Calendar, please click on the link below:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/calendar/

--------------------

How Can I Join An Xbox One Event? - For new members/first time event participants, I highly encourage you to add all the hosts as your friend on Xbox Live (Gamertags are listed for every host below). You can also join the AJSA Xbox Club and add hosts/members there. All event and game night parties are launched from the Club. Additionally, please review our Code of Conduct. To learn more about the AJSA Xbox One Division, check out our Community Information thread.

All Xbox Live event parties are open and participants can join freely without restriction. Communication is done primarily in the Xbox Live Party system. In case of emergency, we may use the AJSA Discord. We accept and make adjustments for people who are shy in large groups and/or for people who have no mics.

If by chance you do not have the host as a friend, please message the host for an invite to the game/party during the event and then exchange friend requests upon entry to the party. Most, if not all, event parties will be visible to all Xbox Club members. Look under "Looking for Group" at the start/during an event to view the event party and join up.

If you would like to give advance notice to the host that you would like to play, you are free to do so. Otherwise keep note of the event start times and join the host's Xbox Live party to begin. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at "RuneX" on the forums or on Xbox Live.

--------------------

Halo 5: Guardians - Xbox One Event - Thurs. Aug. 16th, 2018 @7:30pm EST [12:30am GMT]

PNMJ1jz.jpg

The Angry Army Spartan Company returns to Halo 5: Guardians this Thursday night! Squad up with your fellow AJSA members for a night of online multiplayer and custom game fun! Please note that Halo 5 is also available through the Xbox Game Pass! Never played this game before? This is a great opportunity to jump in and try it out with the community!

Event Summary:

- Activities -

• Online Multiplayer [Arena/Warzone] & Custom Games

- Date & Start Times -

• August 16th, 2018
    • 7:30pm ET
    • 6:30pm CT
    • 5:30pm MT
    • 4:30pm PT
    • 12:30am GMT

- Host -

Rune [Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya]

--------------------

Paladins - Xbox One Event - Fri. Aug. 17th, 2018 @7:30pm EST [12:30am GMT]

Ru4cP2t.jpg

Kick off your gaming weekend with the Angry Army this Friday night was we gather to play Paladins for the first time as an Xbox One Event. Paladins is a free to play hero shooter with elements similar to games such as Team Fortress 2 and Overwach. You can download this game from the Xbox Store for free (the install size is about 12GB). Become a 'Champion of the Realm' with the AJSA in this fun and unique Paladins experience! If community response to the game is positive, we'll look to schedule more Paladins activities in the future!

Event Summary:

- Activities -

• Quick Play/Online Multiplayer [Siege, TDM, Onslaught]
  • Custom Games
  • Training Matches for New Players

- Date & Start Times -

• August 17th, 2018
    • 7:30pm ET
    • 6:30pm CT
    • 5:30pm MT
    • 4:30pm PT
    • 12:30am GMT

- Host -

WookieJedi [Gamertag: AJSAWookieJedi]

--------------------

Overwatch - Xbox One Event - Sat Aug. 18th, 2018 @7:00pm EST [12:00am GMT]

dZk3E2z.jpg

Overwatch returns this weekend on Xbox One as participants will engage in a variety of unique custom modes and online matches. We're meeting up at our normal time this Saturday night at 7:00pm EST. We continue our 'Summer Games' seasonal activity! Participants are highly encouraged to join the Xbox Live Party of the host "AJSAWookieJedi" during the event. If the party is full, please message him so room can be made for you. You can message the host before the event to give advance notice of your attendance.

Event Summary:

- Activities -

• Quick Play/Arcade [Lucioball, CTF etc] Multiplayer
  • Custom Games

- Date & Start Times -

• August 18th, 2018
    • 7:00pm ET
    • 6:00pm CT
    • 5:00pm MT
    • 4:00pm PT
    • 12:00am GMT

- Host -

WookieJedi [Gamertag: AJSAWookieJedi]

Damn a halo event at 6pm est  that I have not been in since early june and school is keeping me from participating :(

Yep Halo returns on Sunday. It has been a month since it was last hosted.

No worries if you can't make it friend, I know the time difference can be a bit hard. We'll try to squad up during the week or if I catch you a couple hours (I'd say I'd be on around 11am EST) before the event I'll play with ya, along with anyone on early as well :)

ok nice. Yeah I pretty much play halo most of the time during the middle of the week too, i'll try to boot up the game on sunday and play single-player/multiplayer a few hours say 7- 8 hours earlier  but I can only play up to 4pm est. Hopefully after august 14th  for me, that changes.

The fighting games will be added to this list when the vote to determine this month's fighting game ends. Make sure if you have not already to vote in this thread;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30196-august-events-fighting-games-xbox-one/

Mortal Kombat X event now featured.

So was I supposed to get in touch with someone before the Halo event?

You're not technically required to but to ensure that the event host is aware that you're coming and you're not on their friend's list, sure send them not only a friend request but a message as well expressing an interest to participate.

We were to pick you up tonight (for some great and fun games!) though! Thank you for playing! :)

This weekend's event schedule has been updated. More PvP action in Elder Scrolls Online, "Test Your Might" on Mortal Kombat, and Battlefield 4 and Halo return this week.

Thanks everyone who came out and played Titanfall with us on Sunday! See you all this weekend.

Sounds good - I'll be there for some pvp action 

Updated. Please note the new events this weekend and for anyone playing ESO, please see the notice I put up this morning concerning PvP queues;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30690-elder-scrolls-online-event-notice-82915/

Thank to everyone who came out this weekend to play!

​Let's hope the Gears event will be as popular as Halo. Can't wait to play my first Gears! :lol:

RuneX likes this

Events updated for this week. We're adding 'GTA Online' to the event schedule this month.

Enjoy, and raise some hell. Thank you to all the members who played with us this last weekend as we ventured across Cyrodiil in "Elder Scrolls Online", battled the Gods in "SMITE" and returned to fight an old foe in "Gears of War".

Please check out the event calendar for a complete overview of our schedule this month;

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/calendar/1-community-calendar/09-2015

If your looking for a laid back gaming night I host a minecraft night Thursday nights at 7:30EST. Welcome to join us.

Event schedule for this week has been updated.

Please make note of the new features we have this week. Also Battlefield 4 players please also note the host for this Saturday's event. If you don't see me on please look for Slade Bogaty. Message him and/or join his party to play. We'll still be in the AJSA Event Server.

Also...huge thanks to everyone who played this past week. It was great!

-Rune

Event schedule updated for this week.

Wow! Now that's a full schedule! Lol

RuneX likes this

Another great weekend! Thanks for playing!

Updated. B)

Thank you to everyone who participated this past week!

I need to put in a few appearances around here...

Psykogrl likes this

Updated. Looking forward to the upcoming events!

Dang I missed a Destiny event.

Next one is on the 28th :)