• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

community events
Xbox One Weeky Event Schedule - August 16th to August 18th *Updated Every Monday*

153 posts in this topic

There is something planned for that Monday which will be revealed next week.

StraightUpMelon likes this

On August 1, 2016 at 7:04 PM, RuneX said:

There is something planned for that Monday which will be revealed next week.

What? Is it an announcement for something? Because not reveling something until then is weird. Just saying.

MasterfulJoe101 likes this

Another week, another full schedule of AJSA gaming goodness on the Xbox One! Two notes on this week's events:

• Titanfall returns! We plan to meet up and play on Sunday August 14th, 2016 @6:30pm EST with hosts RuneX and Bamboe. Please see the original post in this thread for additional details.
  • Due to the excellent response we received during the last "Special Week of Events", GTA Online events are being revived this month starting this Tuesday (August 9th, 2016). The event, hosted by Slade Bogaty and RuneX, will begin at 6:30pm EST. In prep for the return, Slade has created several new maps for us to play in during the event.

Thank you to everyone who came out last week and participated! Very fun! Good gaming! See you out there,

- Rune

The latest Xbox One AJSA article is up on the front page. The WWE 2K16 community event idea has been confirmed for next Saturday. Check out the article for more info; a dedicated thread will all the details will be posted soon as we approach the date.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/home/articles/frontpage/xbox-one-weekly-event-schedule-august-15th-to-21st-news-highlights-r635/

Get ready for some wrasslin' with the AJSA on Xbox One. Our special community event for WWE 2K16 is this Saturday! Details on the community event is in the original post to this thread.

Also Titanfall is back this Sunday. You've played the "Tech Test" for Titanfall 2, now play the original!

See you all out there this week!

Good gaming,

- Rune

gammertag Lament Broom

Sorry I had a lot going on moving and what not but I am looking to get back into the swing of things here.

RuneX likes this

Hello everyone!

:ajsalogo:

A few notes on the upcoming events for this week:

• Before I speak about what's coming up this week, I want to comment about the events from last week. What an absolute amazing time we had last week. We celebrated One Year of Minecraft Night events, we held our own version of "Summerslam" during the WWE 2K16 community gathering, and kicked major ass during last night's Titanfall event.  We also crushed it in Destiny, BF4, SMITE and GTA Online. Thank you to the organizers and participants who make all the events a reality!
  • After a long absence from our event schedule, "The Divison" returns this Wednesday with Officer Slade Bogaty taking up the helm to lead "Angry" forces back into New York City. This has been a game that a lot of you have been requesting back a return to the event schedule. This Wednesday will be your chance to participate and help out to see if this re-emerges as a consistent gathering.
  • Destiny and GTA Online return to help round-out the end of August events. GTA Online will be co-hosted by Rune and Slade. To start September off Minecraft Nights return following its One Year Anniversary Special. What will Game Officer Bamboe have planned for us?!
  • Our Saturday event madness returns with Halo and Overmatch. Halo 5 will be taking a small break this week and instead we will be playing Halo: Master Chief Collection.
  • To round off the week we'll be ending it with a Rocket League event for some good, clean RC car soccer fun.

See you out there this week! Please refer to the original post to this thread to see all the event start times and hosts.

- Rune

A quick, yet important, note to make about Sunday and Monday (9/4 & 9/5, respectively):

• In observance of Labor Day Weekend (US), there will be no Xbox One Events scheduled on Sunday or Monday. These will be free days. Play some games in your backlog or try to squad up with your fellow members in a multiplayer game. Enjoy your time off!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We're getting right back into the swing of things after our small break. You can see what we have in store for events starting tonight and going into the weekend. Cya out there!

:spacejoe:

FYI:

There will be a host change tonight for Minecraft (9/8/2016). Bamboe will be out to focus on an IRL responsibility. Slade Bogaty and I will be heading up the Minecraft festivities for tonight. See you then!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend. Thanks to all who helped organize and participate in last week's events here on the Xbox. We have a complete slate of events lined up for the next seven days. Upcoming festivities have been displayed in the original post to this thread and updated on the main AJSA Event Calendar.

Some notes for this week:

• Rocket League returns this Sunday with Bamboe taking up the lead to host the event. Since we last played Rocket League, a new game mode has been introduced to the game called "Rumble". We will definitely have to try out this new mode together on Sunday!
  • Only one more week until release of Rise of Iron for Destiny! We're having an event tonight (Monday 9/12/2016) for Destiny hosted by Slade Bogaty. He'll be helping members prep for the release of the new content for those who require assistance. We'll have several squads operating to accommodate everyone during the event. A informational thread will be posted this week outlining our Destiny operations going forward.
  • Did you enjoy the free play weekend for Overwatch on Xbox One? Have you decided to purchase the game and want to play Overwatch with the AJSA on Xbox One? We have weekly Overwatch events every Saturday night hosted by WookieJedi. For those who also have Halo: MCC can also participate in our Halo: MCC event on Saturday as well if you so desire a double-dose of some AJSA gaming.

All host and time information is included in the original post. Please contact the hosts for any questions regarding events you wish to participate in.

Good gaming!

- Rune

longsword25 and LiquidArea like this

Hello everybody,

Hope you all had a great weekend. It's Monday so that means the event schedule for this week for the Xbox One has been fully outlined and published for all to see. In the original post to this thread you'll see what we have in store for this week. We've also updated the community event calendar where you can see all the events displayed.

We're just about done with September and on the verge of entering October where we'll see a lot of new game releases. We're all waiting patiently for our favorite game to drop in the next few weeks. It'll be busy for us as community and I predict the schedule will change up a bit to accommodate the latest anticipated games. I hope you will join us for the adventures to come!

This week we see the return of Rainbow Six: Siege for one night only in September. We'll also see the return of Titanfall this Sunday. Tonight's event on Destiny will be the last pre-Rise of Iron of event before the new expansion releases. For those who have last minute gear shopping and quests to do before the expansion releases, or you just have the base game and want to play in a group, we have you covered. We also have Halo, Battlefield 4, Overwatch, and Minecraft lined up!

Contact info for hosts and event start times are listed in the original post to this thread.

Please contact the hosts if you require any assistance/have questions about a particular event.

- Rune

Getting Rise of Iron tomorrow won't be able to dig into it too much got school all day. 

I will be showing up for Destiny today for sure.

RuneX likes this

Hello all,

I was not feeling very well yesterday so I took the day to rest up. As a result many of my regular Monday activities on the forums were put to the side. You'll be pleased to see now that the weekly event schedule posted in the original post to this thread has been updated, outlining all the events we have planned for this week.

Thank you and enjoy,

- Rune

Please note that tonight's Overwatch event will be hosted by Rune (me).

Wookie has an IRL obligation he has to tend to and as a result will be unable to host.

We start at the usual time (7:30pm EST)

- Rune

Good morning all,

The Xbox One weekly event schedule has been updated in the original post to this thread. You'll see all the events lined up for the week of October 3rd.

Some notes for this week:

• Tuesday's GTA Online event will be focused around the latest free Biker themed DLC being released for the game.Please note that the DLC drops the same day as the event. We do not anticipate the DLC to be a large update, so many of you will be able to download the DLC and play in the event same day. We'll try to experience and go through as much content from the DLC as we can during the event. For more DLC details, check out the Rockstar Social Club.

• This Saturday we'll be having our last Gears of War: Ultimate Edition event until the official launch of Gears of War 4. I know lots of folks are eager to head to Gears 4, however it'd be nice for us to give a proper to the game in an event and do some crazy activities to mark the closure of the game.

• Please note that Sunday's Rocket League event starts a half hour early.

• We had a great response from members when we played Naval Strike DLC during the Battlefield 4 event last week. Since a solid majority of members seem to have all the BF4 DLC, thanks to all map packs being free just a few weeks ago, we may do more DLC oriented maps during the events and may place DLC maps in our server rotation. We'll always ask present participants if they want to play DLC, and if they have any DLC, before we switch maps.

• In two weeks we'll be celebrating our One Year Anniversary of active Destiny events on Xbox One. Details on celebrations and activities will be posted soon.

• For the upcoming Minecraft event, our host and Game Officer Bamboe is currently leaning towards bringing members to our Creative, non-survival world for this week's event. Bamboe is open to suggestions so if you think we should head to our community survival world instead, please do not hesitate to contact him.

Thank you all! Cya out there this week,

- Rune

Hello all,

Great events last week. Lots of fun. Thanks to all who organized and participated!

This week will be a busy week for us. We're having a two day anniversary celebration for Destiny to commemorate One Year of events on the Xbox One. We're also heading back into SMITE, building in Minecraft, and heading into the first time...Battlefield 1!

Some notes:

• Our One Year Destiny Event Anniversary starts tonight at 6:30pm EST with host Slade Bogaty. It's been one year since we reorganized our Destiny operations on Xbox and started to hold weekly events again. We'll be doing Raids tonight. Each Raid Squad will be supervised by a Squad Leader who will guide the team to victory.

• Day Two of the Anniversary will see some normalcy with us doing custom games and PvE content with a slight twist. We'll be looking to do Nightfall and Heroic Strikes along with other challenges the game has to offer that we can complete together.

• SMITE returns after a brief break this Wednesday with host Kiwi Dragn. Please make sure you have all updates downloaded for the game prior to the event so you can play right when we start. The latest patch notes can be found here.

• Last week on Minecraft we engaged in a variety of mini-game battles. This week the host, Bamboe, may take us again to the battlefield or have us continue to build in our Survival/Creative worlds. Don't hesitate to contact the host for any questions regarding the upcoming Minecraft night!

• This Friday will not see a Battlefield 4 event. We anticipate most folks to be playing Battlefield 1 on launch day. This does not mean Battlefield 4 events are over. We've done too much to simply leave it be. In November we will be sure to set aside BF4 event dates along with BF1 events as well to fully engage our Battlefield audience.

• This Saturday will see our formal Battlefield 1 event take place. I hope to see all our AJSA BF1 players there. We're going to have a great time. It will be an entirely new adventure for us. I look forward to fighting alongside my fellow Angry Army members on this game!

Good gaming,

- Rune

Thanks for the info today rune.

I thought it was fun at the destiny anniversary 

RuneX likes this

Hello everyone,

The time has arrived. This is Day One of the AJSA 3 Year Anniversary Week here within the Xbox One Division. We're gathering together to play and have fun to observe the founding of the AJSA. We have prepared for you a full week of gaming spanning across a variety of titles and genres.

Every day this week you will be able to participate in an AJSA activity on Xbox One. Even if you miss one event, you'll have plenty of other opportunities to participate in another one. All host and event start time info has been updated to the original post of this thread. The AJSA Calendar has also been updated to show the upcoming Xbox One events.

In addition to the full slate of event we will also be having a raffle for a digital game up to $60. The winner will get to choose the game themselves upon their win. Every participant to the event will be entered into a raffle. Each event will have a "Contract" tied in for members who can complete them to enter in their name again into the raffle. The more events you attend and contracts you complete, the greater your chance is to win. Full details on the raffle and Contracts can be found here:
http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forums/topic/37126-ajsa-xbox-one-anniversary-events-raffle-informational-hub/

For those who come in day and day out to support the AJSA on Xbox One, I thank you.  Let us make this week the best week it can be.

See you all out there,

- Rune

LiquidArea likes this

Hello all,

The #AJSA3Year Anniversary Week on Xbox One is over. Last night we wrapped the last of our event series with Titanfall 2 and officially concluded our program for the week. We really knocked it out of the park during the Anniversary festivities. We came together to celebrate and play across a variety of titles and genres. Our diverse group of gamers traveled across many lands, encountered various foes, and overcame numerous challenges.

Thank you to everyone who supported our entire event slate during the Anniversary. Those who contributed by organizing, hosting, participating, and/pr promoting the events, I give you my sincerest gratitude.

I want to make sure everyone is aware that this Wednesday November 23rd to Sunday November 27th the AJSA Xbox One Division will be on our November/Thanksgiving break. This means that there will be no scheduled AJSA events on the Xbox One. This is a time to relax, spend with your family and/or tackle your video game backlog. Members can still contact members of staff for assistance and use the newly created AJSA Xbox Club to look for and squad up with fellow members during the break.

Information on the AJSA Xbox One Division raffle winner for the Anniversary Week will be revealed today. Please look out for an upcoming Xbox article on the front page. Again thank you all for making last week a success. Time to plan for the next Anniversary Week.

See you at the next event,

- Rune

Hey all,

Two quick reminders:

• Our originally scheduled official Minecraft event for tonight on Xbox One [12/1/2016] is going to be postponed to a later date. Our host has an IRL obligation to attend to. Thank you for your understanding!
  • The Overwatch event scheduled for Saturday [12/3/2016] at 7:30pm EST is going to start an hour earlier than usual. We'll start up the event at 6:30pm EST with our host, AJSAWookieJedi, leading us into battle.

- Rune

likes this

Hey everyone,

Great gaming over the weekend. Lots of fun at the events. Thanks to everyone who came out to play and show support.

The schedule for this week has been posted. You'll that we have penned in a Fight Night this Wednesday with Mortal Kombat X. GTA Online and Gears of War 4 also return, while our weekly games like Destiny, Battlefield and Titanfalll 2 are represented as well. All host info and start times are posted to the OP of this thread.

Next Monday we will unveil our Holiday themed series of events before we go on break. Stay tuned.

Cya out there at the events,

- Rune

Hello all,

Our holiday themed series of events have been posted to the OP of this thread. I've also put in a notice for our Winter Break starting this Friday. A formal article for the Homepage will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning (EST).

These events will be our last official events of 2016. What an adventure we had this year. I'm very proud of where the community has come and how it has grown in 2016. Can't wait to work and play with you all going into 2017 to continue keeping this community up and going.

Cya at the events,

- Rune

QwiK likes this

Hey all,

Hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. I had the pleasure to talk with a lot of members about what they got for Christmas. I'm happy to hear that their Christmas activities went well and they'll be able to enjoy their new gadgets and games this week.

In case anyone missed any prior notices, please note that this week the AJSA Xbox One Division will be on its Winter Break. This means that no official events will be scheduled during this time. We will return to normal schedule in the New Year. Don't hesitate to contact me or any other member of staff if you have questions and/or need help.

Cya on Xbox Live,

- Rune

Hello all,

The Titanfall 2 community event we had last night wrapped up our first series of events of 2017 here in the AJSA Xbox One Division. I want to thank everyone who helped organize and came out to participate during the various gatherings we've held in the past week. The amazing amount of fun and team work should all make us very hopeful for the rest of the year and that there will be plenty of good gaming going on.

The schedule for this week has been updated. This Friday's Battlefield 1 event is up in the air so no concrete time has been set. Should anything change, a formal notice will be put up on the forums and/or on the AJSA Club on Xbox.

Hosts and event times are listed in the OP of this thread. Don't hesitate to contact any of the hosts if you want extra information regarding the event or how you can participate.

Thank you!

- Rune