• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

community events
Xbox One Weeky Event Schedule - July 17th to July 21st *Updated Every Monday*

151 posts in this topic

Updated.

Thanks for playing this past week. It was a lot of fun.

Another busy week. Thank you to all the members, and our event hosts, for playing this past week. The Xbox division has come a long way in the past year! Thank you!

Friends,

This week is the Second AJSA Anniversary. To celebrate this occasion the Xbox One team is prepared to deliver you a full week of events. Play during these events to receive the Xbox One "Code". For more information on the Anniversary contest please click the link below:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/_/articles/ajsa-second-anniversary-week-begins-r433

Thank you!

-Rune

Psykogrl likes this

Well hopefully I can remember the times this week would love to join in on gta and metal gear.

Any info for Star Wars Battlefront events? Or is that in planning right now?

There are no plans as of now for Battlefront in November.

If you, or anyone else, would like to get in contact me with about organizing a group for Battlefront please do. I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions. :)

Had a great time last night playing Titanfall! We were up until midnight playing. Friendly reminder in case there are some who are not aware there are no scheduled events for November 26th (today) and November 27th on the Xbox One.

For those celebrating the holiday, Happy Thanksgiving! To the rest of our members, happy gaming!

Psykogrl likes this

yeah just had to put Halo 5 during the NCAA Championships Day what r u thinking?

RuneX likes this

Awesome and Owsome GTA event last night! Great times and great turn out! 

Slasher in First-Person <3

RuneX likes this

I missed the Titanfall event........ I no longer have tears to shed by this news...... May we see this event back soon Mr. Rune! I will make a note for this Sunday for battlefield though!

We're back from Holiday break! The event lineup has been updated to reflect what is going on this week.

First full week of events of 2016 on the Xbox One. Hope to see you out there. Enjoy!

Event lineup has been updated for the week!

StraightUpMelon likes this

Think most people will be busy with the Divsion beta, I know ill be.

Psykogrl likes this

Some notes on the events this week:

• Tonight at 6:30pm EST we will be playing Titanfall. The event will be a special gathering. Come join us!
  • Our Gears of War: Ultimate Edition event will return for a special night on Thursday. Minecraft Nights return next Thursday.
  • Neverwinter will make its return as an event on Friday, hosted by AJSAWookieJedi. Neverwinter is Free to Play!
  • Slade Bogaty returns as our GTA Online host on Tuesday. Let us all welcome him back!

Event details are included in the original post of this thread. As always if you have questions you can post here, contact me or reach out to the event hosts themselves. Thank you!

Please join us this Thursday at 6:30pm EST for our inaugural Rocket League event on the Xbox One. Bamboe e17056 will be hosting.

For news and discussion on Rocket League, head over to our official thread here:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/33207-rocket-league-xbox-one-discussion-thread/

What about the members that work graveyard shift? (5-12pm and so on)

Hey there,

Get in contact with your Game Officers or Sergeants; see if you can schedule in gaming sessions during non-event hours.

• What is your work schedule? How often during the seven day week are you in the graveyard shift?

What games do you actively/like to play? What events are you missing due to your shifts?

What are the best times during the day (before work) for you to play?

What about the members that work graveyard shift? (5-12pm and so on)

You may be able to hook up with some EU and UK members; the time difference might be able to work in your favor.

RuneX likes this

Fridays in March are MMO-Mania! Lol

RuneX likes this

Nice. I will try to be there at Smite event . I hope I will not sleep