• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

community events
Xbox One Weeky Event Schedule - July 17th to July 21st *Updated Every Monday*

151 posts in this topic

Fridays in March are MMO-Mania! Lol

I'm now gonna have to photoshop something.

Please note Minecraft returns this week on Thursday @7:30pm EST (hosted by Bamboe ei7056). Also our inaugural Division event is this Tuesday @7pm EST! Hope you can join us.

The event notices for this week (April 11th to April 17th) have been updated.

Please note next week is our special events week extravaganza. Click on the link below to see the announcement and what games we'll be playing:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forums/topic/34149-xbox-one-events-april-18th-to-april-24th-announcement-wow-so-cool-read-me/

Please note that for this Thursday's event (4/21/16) there will be a host change.

Bamboe will be taking up the role as host for Battlefront this Thursday. Event start times remain the same (6:30pm EST).

Bamboe can be reached on the forums at "Bamboe" and on Xbox Live at "AJSABamboe".

Have fun! :)

- Rune

First I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated and help organize this past week of special events. I think this may become more of a common thing going into the Summer. :)

The events for this week (April 25th) has been updated. The schedule for May will be posted to the AJSA Calendar by next Sunday (May 1st).

Thank you!

- Rune

StraightUpMelon likes this

Hello all :)

Please note that in observation of Mother's Day, there will be no scheduled event for May 8th, 2016.

Rocket League fans, don't worry. We have something special for you. Check out the latest news here:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forums/topic/33207-rocket-league-xbox-one-discussion-thread/?page=1

Good morning :)

The event schedule for the week of May 9th has been updated, as shown in the original post to this thread. Some notes on the festivities for this week:

• Our inaugural DOOM event on the Xbox One will take place this Sunday (May 15th, 2016) at 6:30pm EST. Remember members of all skill levels are welcome. With the game being so new, I imagine all of us will be getting adjusted to the multiplayer mechanics. What a great chance for us to play and learn together in a group! As I will be hosting, please contact me if you have any questions.
  • GTA Online returns this Tuesday (May 10th, 2016) @6:30pm EST, hosted by Officer Slade Bogaty. Participants of past events know we always have a great time. For members looking to participant who have not yet already, don't miss this opportunity to game and have lots of fun with fellow members of the AJSA.
  • Following the May 12th. 2016 Minecraft event, there will be a two week break period for "Minecraft Nights". Game Officer Bamboe will be on a well-deserved IRL vacation. Minecraft Nights will formally return as an event in June.
  • Halo 5 returns after a short break this Saturday May 14th, 2016 @6:00pm EST. Game Officer Awakeningrager has something special planned for Saturday's event; you will not want to miss out on this!

See you all out there this week. Good gaming!

- Rune

Good morning all!

:unsureoj:

A quick couple notes for the events this week:

- Minecraft Nights return this Thursday (June 2nd, 2016) at a special time with Officer Slade Bogaty stepping in to host the event at 6:30pm EST. Our regular host, and Minecraft Game Officer, Bamboe, will return to regular hosting duties for Minecraft next week. Bamboe has been on a two week vacation and is expected to return this week. When you see him online, send him a message and welcome him back!

- With the success of the inaugural Overwatch event on the Xbox One, we have decided to make Overwatch a weekly event in June with events being held every Saturday this month at 7:30pm EST with Game Sergeant AJSAWookieJedi hosting. Please note that our Halo 5 events will still be held on schedule at 6:00pm EST on Saturdays as well. For members who have both games, you'll be getting a double dose of AJSA gaming goodness on Saturday nights.

- Titanfall returns as a special event this Friday June 3rd, 2016 @7:30pm EST hosted by RuneX. See you there!

7 hours ago, RuneX said:

Good morning all!

:unsureoj:

A quick couple notes for the events this week:

- Minecraft Nights return this Thursday (June 2nd, 2016) at a special time with Officer Slade Bogaty stepping in to host the event at 6:30pm EST. Our regular host, and Minecraft Game Officer, Bamboe, will return to regular hosting duties for Minecraft next week. Bamboe has been on a two week vacation and is expected to return this week. When you see him online, send him a message and welcome him back!

- With the success of the inaugural Overwatch event on the Xbox One, we have decided to make Overwatch a weekly event in June with events being held every Saturday this month at 7:30pm EST with Game Sergeant AJSAWookieJedi hosting. Please note that our Halo 5 events will still be held on schedule at 6:00pm EST on Saturdays as well. For members who have both games, you'll be getting a double dose of AJSA gaming goodness on Saturday nights.

- Titanfall returns as a special event this Friday June 3rd, 2016 @7:30pm EST hosted by RuneX. See you there!

Very excited for Titanfall, been wondering when we would get back to it.

Hey Rune sorry but I can't attend to any of them as I have to find at least 5 people to help me in the Kings fall raid in Destiny the taken King. If you need to let me know if a upcoming destiny event replie to this post. Sorry I can't attend them Rune :(

The next scheduled Destiny event is Friday June 17th, 2016 @6:30pm EST hosted by Slade Bogaty.

Of course you can always message him to play Destiny during off event hours.

Thanks for the heads up!

AJSA Valkyrie likes this

Thanks Rune I wish that the angry army could have a 6 people only event to do a kings fall raid. Thank you for your time Rune

Some notes on the events this week (June 13 to June 19)

- There will be no scheduled event this Wednesday (June 15th, 2016)

- Our Rocket League Tournament begins this Sunday June 19th, 2016 @6:30pm EST. Our regularly scheduled Rocket League event will be replaced by the tournament itself. Matches between teams that have been organized will be taking place that night. As a result you will not find Rocket League listed as an event in the OP to this thread.

We expect to also have additional/elimination matches for the Tournament next Sunday (6/26) as well. Normal Rocket League events are slated to return in July.

- Destiny returns for a special event this Friday hosted by Slade Bogaty. Please contact Slade if you have any questions regarding the upcoming event.

Quick notes for this week -

• SMITE returns this Wednesday with a special host, Kiwi Dragn! The event will start the same time it always has at 7:00pm EST.
  • On Friday and Saturday we will be having two "flashback" events with Titanfall and Halo: MCC being featured, respectively. Titanfall will be on Friday at 7:30pm EST hosted by Rune and Halo: MCC will be hosted by Awakeningrager1 at 6:00pm EST.
  • While not technically pertaining to this week starting in July we will be moving Battlefield 4 events to Fridays. Stay tuned for more details.
  • This Sunday we will have no formal Rocket League event, instead we will be holding matches as part of our Rocket League Tournament. Normal Rocket League events will resume sometime in July.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'd like for us to go over some notes concerning this week and the events that will be going on:

• The Xbox One Rocket League Tournament has now concluded. Team What A Save have been crowned the inaugural champions! Thank you to all the participants. Also a huge thank you to the Tournament organizers, Bamboe and StraightUpMelon, who successfully coordinated and ran the whole Tournament. This was the first Tournament held the Xbox One Division in over a year! Awesome work!
  • With the Tournament concluded, Sunday Rocket League events return. Bamboe will be hosting normal Rocket League events again starting this Sunday at regular time (6:30pm EST).
  • Quick reminder for those who are not aware...Battlefield 4 events are moving to Friday nights. We meet up at the same time (6:30pm EST) in the same server (Official AJSA Event Server) with the same host, JT Gunner! We hope you can join us in this new adventure!
  • Details on the AJSA Xbox One SMITE Clan can be found here. During our July 6th SMITE event, host Kiwi Dragn will be holding an "AJSA Pantheon Fight Night". Each participant will select one God from a particular Pantheon, meaning only one character from each pantheon in either team.
  • As of this time, there is not an Overwatch event scheduled for this Saturday. If a host is determined, the event will be re-listed on this thread. Stay tuned.
  • Finally, while not AJSA related, the Ultimate Games Sale on Xbox has started! Check out all the new sales and discounts here.

Good gaming!

- Rune

I really hope for a return of Killer Instinct events. Season 3 is nearly complete! Titanfall events would be nice too - before Titanfall 2 comes out!B)

We will definitely see more Titanfall events and activities going forward as we draw near to Titanfall 2's release date. Expect to see us starting in August.

We'll give the game a proper send off.

AJSA Valkyrie likes this

Hey listen rune this is a heads up but when the next destiny event because I don't want to miss it. 

Next Destiny event will be in August. No date has been scheduled as of yet. Once dates and hosts have been fully secured we will be announcing our events plans to everyone. :)

AJSA Valkyrie likes this

Ok good because I'm on vacation and I don't want to miss the event. So just a heads up as all

Bamboe and RuneX like this

- Reminder -

The Special Week of Events starts tonight! Minecraft will be kicking off our festivities at 6:30pm EST with Bamboe hosting.

A new article on the front page also includes details on the week along with some other news:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/home/articles/frontpage/xbox-one-weekly-event-schedule-july-26th-to-july-31st-news-highlights-r622/

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far in our Special Week of Events festivities! We are now heading into the weekend stretch. Here is what is going on this weekend in terms of events:

----------

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Friday July 29th, 2016 @7:00pm EST

Host: AScapeRunePlaya

----------

Borderlands 2

Saturday July 30th, 2016 @6:30pm EST

Host: Slade Bogaty

----------

Star Wars: Battlefront

Sunday July 31st, 2016 @6:30pm EST

Host: AJSABamboe

Thank you to everyone who participated last week during the special week of events! We are heading back to regular schedule. Some notes on the events for this week:

• After much request, Destiny will return in event form this month starting tonight (Monday August 1st, 2016 @6:30pm EST) with host Slade Bogaty. We will be running Destiny events every Monday this month (excluding Monday August 29th). Please contact Slade for assistance!
  • For the Battlefield: Hardline event this week please note that the Criminal Activity DLC is free for Xbox Live Gold Members. Make sure to grab this DLC for free until the offer expires! We will most likely be playing at least a few Criminal Activity maps during Tuesday's event.

See you this week! Good gaming!

- Rune

Cool every Monday in August is destiny game night. Good as we all can get together in my favorite game. Of course unfortunately I have to miss it. 

RuneX and MasterfulJoe101 like this

5 hours ago, RuneX said:

Thank you to everyone who participated last week during the special week of events! We are heading back to regular schedule. Some notes on the events for this week:

• After much request, Destiny will return in event form this month starting tonight (Monday August 1st, 2016 @6:30pm EST) with host Slade Bogaty. We will be running Destiny events every Monday this month (excluding Monday August 29th). Please contact Slade for assistance!
  • For the Battlefield: Hardline event this week please note that the Criminal Activity DLC is free for Xbox Live Gold Members. Make sure to grab this DLC for free until the offer expires! We will most likely be playing at least a few Criminal Activity maps during Tuesday's event.

See you this week! Good gaming!

- Rune

Why exclude the 29th?