• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Doshka17

Please welcome your new Xbox One Commander, RuneX!

16 posts in this topic

19e2D3s.png

Just over one year ago, myself and a few others gathered together for a singular purpose. To take the scattered gamertags within the AJSA and unite them under the Angry Joe banner so that they may find each other to enjoy video games together. Since our initial success in acquiring Official Status, the Xbox One Community has grown in ways we never predicted. Soon it became impossible for me to manage on my own, and thus the Xbox One Staff came to be. 

With the ranks filled by chosen gamers in the community, the Staff has worked tirelessly to provide as many experiences as possible for the AJSA to unite and conquer across many titles on our platform. 

It has been a roller-coaster ride of success and not-so-success, many ideas we pushed proved to be positive learning experiences on how we as the leaders of this community could do better. 

And today I am sadly announcing that, due to developments IRL for myself, I am no longer able to give the time and dedication needed to provide the community with the leadership it deserves. I am stepping down as the Xbox One Community Commander. In my place, I would ask that you all welcome RuneX as he steps up to fill the role I have had the privilege to receive. He has my complete confidence in the ability to grow the community further.

It has been an honor to serve the community in this role, and I look forward to seeing how far it will continue to go. 

Legolas_Katarn, Psykogrl, and 7 others like this

Congrats rune to your promotion. Sad to see you go doshka, hope you do well anyway. still hope halo events come back on fridays perhaps.

Hopefully see you around in the future Doshka & Gratz to RuneX

A sad thing to hear. Though we never talked much Doshka I do remember the old Halo events, those were good times lol. And for Rune congrats! I look forward to seeing how you do for us here on the Xbox AJSA in the future.

I remember when me, you and a handful of others first tried to start this up little over a year ago. We er face with many challenges, but faced them with a smile and united this community. This journey was epic and it has been important to me. I refuse to say goodbye, that would to inaccurate, so ill say thank you for it all. This community owes toy much. You have been awesome and handsome, one of witch will still be true...

Thank you Doshka. you are a genuine fiend.

200_s.gif

Rune, I've said to you already, but my faith and respect is absolute. I know you will be an incredible example. I won't wish you luck because that you don't need it. Congratulations.

you were great at it hope nothing too bad is happening to you, I remember when Berserker was here hope he's doing good..... still hope to play some video games with you when Halo 5 releases

you were great at it hope nothing too bad is happening to you, I remember when Berserker was here hope he's doing good..... still hope to play some video games with you when Halo 5 releases

Yeah, you are one of the "originals". I'm glad to see to see you back.

GutsyWiseRobert7 likes this

i think a vote for doshkas replacement would have been better my experience with runex have not been good :/

I want to thank Doshka for his time as Commander. If anyone doesn't recall he used to organize "unofficial" Halo 4 events back in the day on the 360. He truly worked his way up the ladder and has been a fixture on the Xbox scene on the AJSA for a long time. He will be missed but I don't think we'll ever forget him because of all the institutions we have in place now that are linked to his efforts and work. Game officers, weekly events for official games, creating and maintaining staff to help run the community etc.

I want to thank him for putting his confidence into me. I look forward to working with the staff and members of our commmunity to build upon Doshka's foundation and continue to make our community the best it can be.

Thank you Doshka for your work. I really appreciate your vote of confidence. I enjoyed learning, listening and playing with you this past year.

@Weed - lol I recall last time we played in February in the Killer Instinct event you kicked my ass. Every. Round....Every round. It has been a while and I hope you aren't upset with me with anything. I respect your skills and from what I hear you actively participate in the fighting game events. I value that and I hope you don't think I didn't/don't like you! :)

, and tbolt1976 like this

its fine we can kill each other in halo or fable or ohhhh wait the division! yes! you're lootz is belonging to me!

The AJSA PlayStation Community thanks you for your service with us Doshka.

And I personally thank you as a friend.

Finally, give Runex hell guys.

Doshka17, and NativeShnit like this

I remember being a noobs trying out a BF4 event. Doshka, ever the gentleman, served as a perfect embassador for the community. He encouraged me to be an active member of the AJSA gaming as I am primarily a twitch guy. Thank you Doshka.

Rune has big shoes to fill which I am sure is more than qualified to do so.