• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GTA Online - Xbox One Official Thread

42 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm Slade, I play bf4 a lot on the events. I'm going to try to be more active on the forums going forward.

I have been playing GTA a lot lately and I'm having a lot of fun. I would like to meet more AJSA members that play on Xbox One. Anyone up to play this coming tuesday? I'm going to be on for a few hours starting around 4:30pm EST.

I think it would be a blast if we can play as a group we would earn more money\RP and having more fun playing together! I'm up for some missions, races , heist etc. You can add me my gamertag is SLADE BOGATY. I'm on most of the time.

I'll add you, I was playing with a group of our fellow members today and had a blast.

GT- RoamingDoughnut

If you wish, I can send out a message about this. I'll make it clear this ain't official, but could help let people know about it.

likes this

I'm also going to tell littledevil and APUHABITUAL about the get together because they are not on the fourms much.

I'll meet you guys there.

I may be a smidge late but I'll be there! I'll try to stream our shenanigans as well.

Here's a thanks for all the people that showed up tonight, it was alot of fun and i had a blast. i'm up for another GTA 5 get-together this coming tuesday for whomever is up for it. 

Thanks for organizing this meet up, Slade! Great to see the AJSA playing together!

likes this

GTA 5 get-together lasted for 6hrs, thanks for showing up guys. :)

I ended at 8:00pm and I had some people show up asking about it, so I extended the time and it lasted for 3½ hrs longer; also got a new member!

Had a fun time! Thanks!

Sorry the GTA 5 get-together was not up to par, but i had a good time anyways. :D

I think we had a great time last week. I do think the servers were acting up but I had fun regardless.

See you all tonight.

likes this

Sorry I was late, I slept in. I had a fantastic time tho, thank you all that showed up. I look forward for the next get-together,I'll try not to sleep in. Lol

Mr. Slade :D

The gta 5 get-together will start at 5:00pm est all september. :)

The GTA meet up has been promoted to a formal event. thanks to Slade's efforts to revive our presence on GTA Online and thanks to the members who have showed up last month to help make this possible. Slade, while maintaining his status as our Battlefield 4 Game Sergeant, will be hosting these GTA community events.

Our first formal GTA get together will be tomorrow (September 1st) at 5pm EST.

Have fun :)

likes this

Wow, we did it. Thanks for the help Rune and showing up to support the game I could not have done it without you :) . Thanks everybody that showed up, it helped alot we are going to have a blast tomorrow !

So I streamed the GTA event last night. I'm going to edit the footage tonight but here is some raw footage from last night.

After the event ended a group of us who stayed went atop Mount Chilliad for a "group photo". Here is how it turned out....

http://www.twitch.tv/rune_xl/v/17303682

likes this

Lol that was so fun when we did that hand to hand combat battle. nice job :)

The GTA Events on the Xbox One now start at 6:30pm EST on Tuesdays.

If you guys have any questions let me know! Thanks :)

Mr. Slade :D