• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Pixels. A movie about videogame classic characters attacking earth. Sounds good, buuuuuutt.....

39 posts in this topic

Well, them Red Letter Media boys didn't think highly of it either:

Adam Sandler. ADAM SANDLER. ADAM FUCKING RETARD SANDLER, stop making movies NOW!!!

I was actually excited for this movie during the first few minutes of the trailer. THEN that moron had to just show up with all the other guys, and afterwards? Movie becomes an unfunny lame complete waste of potential. These jokes are fucking lame, and I bet you that these moments in the trailer are the best parts about the movie. And judging from the negative reviews of this movie, I am not surprised the least that this movie is bad.

Seen the poster of this movie?

wal3uqjzz31koprctyrf.jpg

That poster is a marketing scam. There's no Adam Sandler in it, so people will think this movie will he better than it actually is. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE PEOPLE! AVOID IT LIKE A FUCKING PLAGUE!

They have the chance to make a good video game based movie, and they FUCKED IT UP! THEY FUCKED IT UUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!! THEY! FUCKED! IT! UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

I need to wash this bad taste out of my mouth after seeing that trailer, and I know just the thing. Futurama Anthology of Interest 2, Wreck it Ralph, and these. Imagine that all of those people are Adam Sandler.

Ahhhh, much better. Originally I want to put Kingsman's church massacre, but stupid youtube took down that video.

Im not going to believe any of this of this bullcrap until i've seen the movie for myself

Im not going to believe any of this of this bullcrap until i've seen the movie for myself

Let us know about the movie after you have watched it. From all reports, it is exactly as I thought. A complete waste of potential because what could have been a great video game based movie turns into another unfunny, annoying and bad Adam Sandler movie that's been done so many times before.

I wonder if he believes this sometimes...

giphy.gif

As for Slander and his movies I gave up a long time ago. Jack and Jill was the last time I could handle another one of his movies. I don't this man to fail, I want him to try do good. But, I wont give him a shot anymore and when I saw this movie moving along I just shook my head. I didn't even care, didn't even blink at the trailers. It sucks too, I us to love a lot of his movies. But, how much more punishment are you guys willing to take from him? I still hears friends saying "Well maybe the next time he'll try!" How many next tries does he get?

As for a decent recent Adam Sandler movie, I thought The Cobbler was alright.

These guys talk about the movie and Sandler in detail. They liked the movie and talk about the hate that Sandler gets:

Let us know about the movie after you have watched it. From all reports, it is exactly as I thought. A complete waste of potential because what could have been a great video game based movie turns into another unfunny, annoying and bad Adam Sandler movie that's been done so many times before.

Ok i've watched and do u know what i think i liked it i thought the concept of aliens disguised as real life video games was really well done the visuals were great the actions scenes were entertaining but again like every other movie Sandler does mashed with a story that had the potential of being one of the best movies of year. Like i have nothing against his movies except Jack and JIll and Blended which were shit i loved the dirty humor his movies always have but Pixels could've been more than that but was just wasted to his repetitive movie formula whoever is making Adam's movies should talk some sense into him IDk if he's one of the top paid actors in hollywood but if he changes his ways he could be much more successful

I wonder if he believes this sometimes...

giphy.gif

As for Slander and his movies I gave up a long time ago. Jack and Jill was the last time I could handle another one of his movies. I don't this man to fail, I want him to try do good. But, I wont give him a shot anymore and when I saw this movie moving along I just shook my head. I didn't even care, didn't even blink at the trailers. It sucks too, I us to love a lot of his movies. But, how much more punishment are you guys willing to take from him? I still hears friends saying "Well maybe the next time he'll try!" How many next tries does he get?

Then u stop giving up on him because most of his recent movies are actually getting besides blended becuase that was boring as shit

I'll just wait for it to get on Netflix. If it doesn't, well, no big loss.

i doubt itll be on netflix

Ok i've watched and do u know what i think i liked it i thought the concept of aliens disguised as real life video games was really well done the visuals were great the actions scenes were entertaining but again like every other movie Sandler does mashed with a story that had the potential of being one of the best movies of year. Like i have nothing against his movies except Jack and JIll and Blended which were shit i loved the dirty humor his movies always have but Pixels could've been more than that but was just wasted to his repetitive movie formula whoever is making Adam's movies should talk some sense into him IDk if he's one of the top paid actors in hollywood but if he changes his ways he could be much more successful

Well there you go! Good that you like it. I will probably kill Adam Sandler if I ever see this movie after knowing that the fatass guy with the glasses will fuck Qbert after he transformed into a woman, that's also a video game character, but she was gone in the end and because Qbert transformed into her, it definitely means that the fatass fucked Qbert............... URRRRGHHHHH! WHHYYYYYYYYYY???

Compare Adam Sandler to Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller changes things up with his movies. In the old days, there's Something About Mary, Zoolander, Meet the Parents, and Starsky and Hutch. All funny as hell and makes my gut bust out laughing, and the humour are not repeated in every movies. And recently, he still make good movies. Tropic Thunder is probably his best, Secret Life of Walter Mitty was one of the stupidest and pointless movie journey I have ever seen, but I can buy his journey, and Madagascar 3 makes me bust my gut laughing. The only thing horrible recently is Little Fockers. Worst and most unecessary sequel in the series ever.

Adam Sandler on the other hand, never can live up to the past great movies he's been in. Even this movie, Pixels, is a dissapointment and can be so much better. The last thing that was good, or at least better than the other movies from him is That's My Boy, and that's because Vanilla Ice is in the movie. I want to kill Sandler's character in that movie because of his STUPID FUCKING VOICE! Like SHUT UP PETER GRIFITH WHO TRIES TO BE ADAM SANDLER VOICE!!

undeadslayer4 likes this

i doubt itll be on netflix

Considering that most, if not all other Happy Madison movies were at one point (and some still are), and how this happened I doubt you're right.

undeadslayer4 likes this

Considering that most, if not all other Happy Madison movies were at one point (and some still are), and how this happened I doubt you're right.

now why would the ceo of netflix defend sandler's movie i wonder

Well there you go! Good that you like it. I will probably kill Adam Sandler if I ever see this movie after knowing that the fatass guy with the glasses will fuck Qbert after he transformed into a woman, that's also a video game character, but she was gone in the end and because Qbert transformed into her, it definitely means that the fatass fucked Qbert............... URRRRGHHHHH! WHHYYYYYYYYYY???

Compare Adam Sandler to Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller changes things up with his movies. In the old days, there's Something About Mary, Zoolander, Meet the Parents, and Starsky and Hutch. All funny as hell and makes my gut bust out laughing, and the humour are not repeated in every movies. And recently, he still make good movies. Tropic Thunder is probably his best, Secret Life of Walter Mitty was one of the stupidest and pointless movie journey I have ever seen, but I can buy his journey, and Madagascar 3 makes me bust my gut laughing. The only thing horrible recently is Little Fockers. Worst and most unecessary sequel in the series ever.

Adam Sandler on the other hand, never can live up to the past great movies he's been in. Even this movie, Pixels, is a dissapointment and can be so much better. The last thing that was good, or at least better than the other movies from him is That's My Boy, and that's because Vanilla Ice is in the movie. I want to kill Sandler's character in that movie because of his STUPID FUCKING VOICE! Like SHUT UP PETER GRIFITH WHO TRIES TO BE ADAM SANDLER VOICE!!

ya i agree imagine the actor who voiced olarf fuck a orange male alien disguised as a girl ughhhhhh and what about grown ups 2 that one was good too and u forgot the night at the museum trilogy for ben stiller

ya i agree imagine the actor who voiced olarf fuck a orange male alien disguised as a girl ughhhhhh and what about grown ups 2 that one was good too and u forgot the night at the museum trilogy for ben stiller

Grown Ups 2? Ugh, hate that shit. I did not laugh at all since the jokes are just, outdated. Like, having a deer piss on you in your bed while you awkwardly scream is not funny, it's disgusting! The closest I have to laughing is seeing Shaq being idiotic and throw that guy over the house. But he's a lot funnier in Kazaam.

Nights at the Museum. Totally forgot about that. The best was 2 because Hank Azaria is hilarious as that egyptian guy. "I have come BACK TO ok just give me that stupid tablet." Freaking cracks me up whenever he's on screen.

undeadslayer4 likes this