• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

smp1717

Who Would Truly Win a Fight Between Batman and Superman?

Batman Vs. Superman   158 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

125 posts in this topic

We heard AJ's opinion on how the conflict would resolve but I am curious of who the Angry Army thinks who would win with equal prep time?

... you do realize that superman can blow out stars by sneezing right?

difficult one... guess most will go with superman cause he is just overpowered in this battle...

BUT i choose Batman cause in his belt he got everything, even Kryptonite!

Angry Joe is right. In the comics, Superman can do everything like read a library in seconds and he has all those gadgets. If Batman doesn't have a ton of kryptonite with him and Superman actually tries, Superman wins.

If Batman is prepared and knows everything about Superman then its no question that Batman would have something ready to use at his disposal. He very much showed that in The Dark Knight Returns story. If it was the other way around where Superman came after Batman without Batman knowing, then Superman will have the advantage.

Superman would tear Batman a new butthole although Batman is awesome lets face it Superman is of his nut!.

Superman, why, well Angry Joe pretty much covered everything I would say to explain reasoning on why Superman would beat Batman.

Plus anymore I find Batman overrated. No offense to any fans I'm just tired of Batman right now.

If they had no time to prepare Superman easily. If they had time to prepare Superman easily.

If Batman is prepared and knows everything about Superman then its no question that Batman would have something ready to use at his disposal. He very much showed that in The Dark Knight Returns story. If it was the other way around where Superman came after Batman without Batman knowing, then Superman will have the advantage.

The one where Superman was holding back, let him win, and Batman needed help from Green Arrow?

smp1717 likes this

I prefer Batman as a character but Superman could easily bear him. 

Superman wins by a lot,batman could give him a really big fight but on the end we all know that batman dont´s have the fisical strenght,he ha a lot of tools but on my opinion thats not enuff.

Honestly, I don't care, the two should be best buddies and that's it.

There was a point and time when I thought I could defeat Clark. Around the time i made counter measures on the Justice league members if they betrayed us. But that all came to a halt when I learned Clark can destroy dimensions with his punches....

smp1717 and LoreMaster like this

Even though my favorite of the two is Batman, Superman would f++k him up. That's just how it is. Superman has way more powers and strenghts that Batman can't even dream of. But i think both of them are really strong in their own ways but an up close 1v1 between them.

Superman would come out fine. Batman... Not so much.

Ofcourse batman.He is the one that made me like Marvel.

Uhm....you do realize Batman is from DC right?

smp1717 likes this

superman hands down

Sadly, the Big S would win. If he really tries no amount of preparation could stop him. He is just insanely overpowered. The only thing holding him back is the "don't kill" thing. Without that, he is unstoppable. Just imagine that how fast the Arkham games would end if you could control Superman? Would it take like... a second? Maybe two? (But Batman is way cooler  :) )