• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Seph

Community Games Request

22 posts in this topic

First off for you guys that do not know. Community games are games that people play in our community but may not run regular events or even have a guild/clan in the game for it. They are just games that people in our community play together on a regular basis.

We have a space on teamspeak for games like this and if you would like to see a game that you play added to this list then all you have to do is ask. We will provide you with a channel for you and your friends to use and it will stay there until you stop using it. If that does happen and you wish to start using that channel again, just ask and we will add it right back.

So feel free to ask here, send us a message on the forums, or even hit me up while we are on teamspeak and we will hook you up. Both Eiousx and I are very approachable. :D We don't bite, I promise. Well at least I don't.

AngryGMR and baronrouker like this

Bring back path of exile please thanks.

Bring back path of exile please thanks.

It has been added.

It has been added.

Thank's not sure why it was deleted in the first place we still have a active AJSA guild in the game.

Thank's not sure why it was deleted in the first place we still have a active AJSA guild in the game.

We will provide you with a channel for you and your friends to use and it will stay there until you stop using it. If that does happen and you wish to start using that channel again, just ask and we will add it right back. 

We will provide you with a channel for you and your friends to use and it will stay there until you stop using it. If that does happen and you wish to start using that channel again, just ask and we will add it right back. 

it will stay there until you stop using it.

Well it didn't stay and i've been using the teamspeak path of exile channel every week for the past month but oh well its back now anyways. 

AJSA needs a minecraft server and some Monster Hunter Players. I don't have the or patience to look. Quote if you agree.

Can you guys add a Rainbow Six Siege channel?

It has been done.

i was thinking of worms armageddon if that's possible 

Can you guys Add a Black Desert Online Channel.

jj42897 likes this

i was thinking of worms armageddon if that's possible 

It has been added.

Can you guys Add a Black Desert Online Channel.

there is already a section on TS for BDO.

Is Armored Warfare up there? It's definitely a good World of Tanks alternative since it has PvE as well.

I would love to see some love for FACTORIO! Its an awesome game, check it out if u havent yet, its on steam early access for $20

hey is their anyone looking at "escape from tarvok" as a game to become apart of AJSA?

hey is their anyone looking at "escape from tarvok" as a game to become apart of AJSA?

Hasn't been brought up before.

There is a FTP mmo out called Crossout that looks pretty awesome, I haven't played it myself yet, but it looks like a game the Angry Army would enjoy. Perhaps it would be worth you guy's time in review?

From first look, it seems to be homage to Twisted Metal.

Hello there, I've got a few games, actually.

League of Legends, king of rage.

Dungeon Defenders 2. It's a hybrid tower defense and third person 'shooter'. 'shooter' because some of them are melee. Currently five heroes out, plenty of maps. It takes awhile to get to end game content, but it's fairly solid for a beta title that's free to play.

Warframe. I hope this one is pretty well known by the gaming community like LoL. Ninjas, with guns, in space. It's totatly awesome. 

Killing Floor 2. Gore, guns, zombies and those annoying sirens, always messing up your explosives.

Path of Exile. F2P Diablo, essentially. Crazy tech tree, decent combat, tons of options. Tetris inventory system, for some reason. 

Mass Effect 3 MP. Play as a Krogan with a giant hammer? Yes please. Also, Murderguard (Novaguard) Fun stuff.

skorgezagreat likes this

Is there any way in which DAYZ (standalone) can be supported, maybe in a mmorpg kind of way?

AJSA fantasy football league? I know it's not particularly a traditional "video game" but I think that some people may be interested in the community.