• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

nikiking

watch dogs for 10 bucks

22 posts in this topic

on steam.Is it worth getting cuz i readed loads of negative reviews such as game will want cd key after 1 month and it will be scrapped etc.

and other question cuz i dont wanna start 2nd topic.If i buy EA games on steam will it still want origin like ubisofts bullshit with uplay.

If i buy EA games on steam will it still want origin like ubisofts bullshit with uplay.

No it won't. The EA games on Steam were there before Origin came out, so they don't need it.

Not trying to make publicity here,but Watch Dogs is also on G2A for 3 bucks

but G2A are scammers and have no control wheter or not you will get your games

No it won't. The EA games on Steam were there before Origin came out, so they don't need it.

so you are telling me that EA are not such assholes like ubisoft???I am rly surprised.

so you are telling me that EA are not such assholes like ubisoft???I am rly surprised.

Well, when Origin came out, EA stopped letting Valve sell their stuff. If this didn't happen, there's a chance that it would be like Ubisoft and Uplay.

Well, when Origin came out, EA stopped letting Valve sell their stuff. If this didn't happen, there's a chance that it would be like Ubisoft and Uplay.

but this means that you can still buy ea games and play them ONLY on steam if you want.

P.S. this went too offtopic noone sayed anything about watch dogs and is it worth it.

To me, Watch dogs was a disappointment but it is far from being a terrible game. Would I recommend it at 10 bucks? Yeah, that sounds like a good deal to me.

But keep in mind that the game has some performance issues on PC.    

but G2A are scammers and have no control wheter or not you will get your games

I bought games from them for 2 years and I never had a problem

I bought the game through steam and it does require uplay to be installed. Do have to say it is worth $10

Like this guy said, G2A got it for that cheap. Here's the link.

https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-uplay-cd-key-global.html

I personally bought games from G2A and I always get the games right away. Always pick the G2A selected offer, and check the customer rating if you want to get it from the ones that give cheaper prices. Don't get the one that's 0 percent trusted.

As for Watch Dogs, it's a split opinion game. Half people don't like it, while the other half loves it. I'm one of those who loves this game. Keep in mind that this game is not GTA. It's actually a mix of Driver + Assassin's Creed + Splinter Cell + Far Cry. And an iPhone game called Republique when he's using the phone. It rewards being creative and not just go guns blazing since it's more satisfying that way. You can complete certain missions using your phone's camera without ever going into a fight or sneaking. Here's my review of the game.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/23192-watch-dogs-review-finally-finished-this-game/

As for Watch Dogs, it's a split opinion game. Half people don't like it, while the other half loves it. 

Actually, it's split into 3 categories:

1) People who hate the game.

2) People who thought it was disappointing, but is far from being terrible (such as myself).

3) People who love it (like you).

Kaz32 likes this

but this means that you can still buy ea games and play them ONLY on steam if you want.

Only the ones that are already on Steam, I think Ubisoft games that were on Steam before Uplay doesn't use it either.

Actually, it's split into 3 categories:

1) People who hate the game.

2) People who thought it was disappointing, but is far from being terrible (such as myself).

3) People who who love it (like you).

There you go. Totally forgot about the middle ground.

Although there is a category of games that only has 2 kinds of people categories, terrible games. Ahem, Ride to Hell, ahem. Only 2 categories:

1) People who wishes that these abominations of games can burn for all eternity (almost every single person on earth)

2) People who treat them like a "so bad it's hilariously enjoyable" kind of game. (like me. Sometimes)

There do exists games that are beneath terrible that it makes everyone who played it traumatized for life. Whatever you do, do not even play these games:

Air Control

Salughtering Grounds

Superman 64, ughhhhhh

Limbo of the Lost... well except the ending song

What's that? You're starting to lose hope in humanity? That's nothing!

And of course, this.

ihihihi, iHEHEHEHE, EHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I CAN HEAR THE VOICES OF THE DAMNED! IT'S CALLING ME! CALLING ME TO SLEEP FOR ALL ETERNITY! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

EHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I CAN HEAR THE VOICES OF THE DAMNED! IT'S CALLING ME! CALLING ME TO SLEEP FOR ALL ETERNITY! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

QUICK!!! SOMEONE GIVE HIM A DOSE OF MODDED SKYRIM!!

Kaz32 and nikiking like this

I bought games from them for 2 years and I never had a problem

i bought once from them and never recieved the game nor the refund 

nikiking likes this

i bought once from them and never recieved the game nor the refund 

That's what G2A Shield is for. I've been using them for years. Had a problem once, had my refund 24 hours later.

That's what G2A Shield is for. I've been using them for years. Had a problem once, had my refund 24 hours later.

i also had that G2A shield 

I got Watch Dogs for free when I got my PS4 and it still wasn't worth it then.

To me, Watch dogs was a disappointment but it is far from being a terrible game. Would I recommend it at 10 bucks? Yeah, that sounds like a good deal to me.

But keep in mind that the game has some performance issues on PC.    

Really? I remember playing it 40-50 fps  with my shitty specs (GPU: NVIDIA NVS 5200M CPU: Intel i5 Mobile @2.66 GHz)

Really? I remember playing it 40-50 fps  with my shitty specs (GPU: NVIDIA NVS 5200M CPU: Intel i5 Mobile @2.66 GHz)

Most people who played it on PC reported that they were dealing with frequent crashing.