• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Humorousone

Skyforge promo code giveaway (EU)

12 posts in this topic

(cross post from the Skyforge EU pantheon)

Hello Angry Army members!

We've got hold of a bunch of promo codes for skyforge, which we're going to be giving away to members of the AJSA pantheon over the next day or two. These are a quick thank you for all of your efforts so far, as we've reached 40 members :D

These codes give you:

-14 days of premuim membership

-10,000 celestial threads

-1hr of a mount usage

-a mechanic outfit

The code will give you an item in your inventory, which can be activated to give you the above resources.

This type of code can only be applied to each account once, so if you've already activated this kind of code, please don't reply to this thread.

Those of you who'd like a code, comment this thread, and I'll pm you as soon as possible.

As we have limited codes, we're prioritising people who are more active either on the teamspeak or in-game.

Thanks for reading!

(this message applies to EU members at this point)

Kaz32 and xKirisuteGomenx like this

omg omg omg I started playing since the beta started, I sought codes and I have not got any :(
can you give me one <3?
Edit :  Forget it, I play on us :(

Edited by xKirisuteGomenx

Nice! Just as I started playing the game too. I'll have one thanks!

Make sure you vet these guys humorous, people will make new accounts just to get a code or two. I recommend making sure they are currently in the pantheon as well.

Make sure you vet these guys humorous, people will make new accounts just to get a code or two. I recommend making sure they are currently in the pantheon as well.

I'm currently waiting to get an invite to join the pantheon, but looks like 40 members are the max number. Or is it?

Well if that's the case, I'm willing to let other people from the pantheon have it. They have been playing the game longer than me after all.

I am not worried about you Kaz32. The main people I am hesitant to hand it out to are brand new recruits who only have 1 post and that is a post asking for free stuff.

does anybody know how you get these codes. I got one randomly and i dont know how i got it

Edit: Nvm found out where it came from

Just a heads up for this, I already joined the Pantheon and I'm currently waiting to get the code. If it's still or is no longer available, let me know. 

KAz, I've pm'd you the premuim code via the forums.

Got it! Thanks man. When I got home from work, I'll input it right away!

Hm, I tried redeeming it, but the website says 

This promo code has already been activated

Is it possible that the code has expired?

What's the context search for looking up the angry army pantheon on Skyforge?