• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Eiousx

Gamescom Discussion

11 posts in this topic

Everything related to Gamescom will be discussed here. Any additional post will be merged as well.

The times for the conferences are below.

Microsoft: August 4 - 7am PT/ 10am ET / 3pm UK / August 5 - 12am AET
EA: August 5 - 1am PT / 4am ET / 9am UK / 6pm AET
Call of Duty: August 5 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET / 6pm UK / August 6 - 3am AET
Blizzard: August 6 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET / 5pm UK / August 7 - 2am AET

The conferences can be viewed from here

Here is an article from ign on where to watch the conferences.

Current list of games being shown at Gamescom can be found here. I don't know if there is anything unannounced.

Games that will be at Gamescom that are not on the IGN Site

.SWTOR's new expansion Knights of the Fallen Empire will show off gameplay at EA's Press conference

.Something involving the Sims 4  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to discuss reasonably below.

kleitos88 likes this

Eiousx. Found two pieces of star wars battlefront news that I posted on the xbox one forum. Is it possible to merge? it:  http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30266-star-wars-battlefront-fighter-squadronsair-superiority-news/

The Xbox coneference has just started in my timezone at 4 o clock in the afternoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXVX_1Idcg

Eiousx. Found two pieces of star wars battlefront news that I posted on the xbox one forum. Is it possible to merge? it:  http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30266-star-wars-battlefront-fighter-squadronsair-superiority-news/

The Xbox coneference has just started in my timezone at 4 o clock in the afternoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXVX_1Idcg

You can click report and do the same thing in the future to let moderators know as well.

^ ok thanks Eisoux. Just saw the merge. 

Scalebound the xbox exclusive media briefing. How about them dragons? 

Quantum break.

shawn ashmore from the x-men movies^

The dragons in Scalebound look customizable in some way. Looks neat. We haven't really seen alot but the combat looks interesting. I will need to see more before I consider purchasing thou.

The dragons in Scalebound look customizable in some way. Looks neat. We haven't really seen alot but the combat looks interesting. I will need to see more before I consider purchasing thou.

What if you could assume control of your dragon and from the dragons' perspective fight a monster with all of a dragons abilities?

(Time 2:55)  Yet another expensive Limited Edition for XBox One that doesn't include the freakin disk......  Jesus Guys!

KathiaKrios22 likes this

I'm mainly looking at star citizen. Any one else going to their event off site?

Dying to see anything more on xcom as well.

I was REALLY hoping that Red Dead Redemption 2 was going to be announced. I'n beginning to think it will never come out.

yh me to man but in the mean time mgsv will tide me