• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Dark Souls III

255 posts in this topic

I'm very happy that they're keeping respec and NG+ style.

And holy shit Miyazaki, Yes. "Miyazaki states that players won't be locked behind cosumable items for invasion; they'll be able to do so as they wish without having to wory about keeping stocked up on cracked red eye orbs"

Ahhh, they added back a MP Bar, fun. I wonder if I'm going to be able to carry 99 old spice with me at all times or not.

I'm still curious how exactly magic will be handled.

It's funny how many of the comments are talking about farming and enemies despawning in Dks2. 

Do they not know that you could join the Covenant of Champions and have infinite respawns?

Something that I want to know though, more about bosses.

Specifically rather or not we will have an epic 1v1 showdown bossfight like Bloodborne against Gehrman. 

Because let's face it, if you do it solo, that is the most fun bossfight in that entire game.

Edited by WeLiVeR

Even the ones you didnt duh are pretty duh ti me, which is good cuz dont change shit thag works.

One thing I want though is a dark souls 1 style world... Not 2 where the land is impossible. I particularly like being able to ser all the areas you have been to atop sens fortress.

Miyazaki has state the world is more like Dark Souls style in traversing it whether or not that means you'll see everything from one point of the map or not we can't know for certain yet with only having seen one area so far.

I'm very happy that they're keeping respec and NG+ style.

And holy shit Miyazaki, Yes. "Miyazaki states that players won't be locked behind cosumable items for invasion; they'll be able to do so as they wish without having to wory about keeping stocked up on cracked red eye orbs"

Ahhh, they added back a MP Bar, fun. I wonder if I'm going to be able to carry 99 old spice with me at all times or not.

I'm still curious how exactly magic will be handled.

It's funny how many of the comments are talking about farming and enemies despawning in Dks2. 

Do they not know that you could join the Covenant of Champions and have infinite respawns?

Something that I want to know though, more about bosses.

Specifically rather or not we will have an epic 1v1 showdown bossfight like Bloodborne against Gehrman. 

Because let's face it, if you do it solo, that is the most fun bossfight in that entire game.

My favorite fight has always been Vicar Amelia, yeah not hard once you get her down but the design, the music, and her speed, oh I just love it. Gehrnam I don't mind but damn can that second half of the fight grind your gears at times, with his jumping in air attacks.

WeLiVeR likes this

My favorite fight has always been Vicar Amelia, yeah not hard once you get her down but the design, the music, and her speed, oh I just love it. Gehrnam I don't mind but damn can that second half of the fight grind your gears at times, with his jumping in air attacks.

Gehrman being so soul-crushingly difficult to solo is the main reason he's my favourite boss, reminds me a lot of Fake King Allant, I personally found Allant pretty easy though. Killed him my first try.

I mean, He's the/a final boss and he's HARD! IT's so weird. 

So Bandai Namco has Trademarked the name 'Slashy Souls' apparently. What this could be is anyones guess. They apparently have also recently trademarked 'Thousand Storm' and Burning Blood'. The last one sounds like it could potentially be Bloodborne related, perhaps the DLC? Who knows but thought I would share even if it turns out not to be Souls related.

WeLiVeR likes this

So Bandai Namco has Trademarked the name 'Slashy Souls' apparently. What this could be is anyones guess. They apparently have also recently trademarked 'Thousand Storm' and Burning Blood'. The last one sounds like it could potentially be Bloodborne related, perhaps the DLC? Who knows but thought I would share even if it turns out not to be Souls related.

Slashy Souls sounds like It would be just that, a straight-up hack 'n' slash Souls game. I'm not certain of BN's methods, but Blizzard often trademarks a bunch of things to throw people off of what's actually coming.

blah, you guys are making me wish I had a ps4 to play bloodbourne (even more I mean). but I don't buy consoles just for a few games, neeed mooore. Ys8 will be a game I want too when it's out but that's not even out yet in Japan, and no word if it'll get an English release ever (I suspect it will but still).

Info on the demo from TGS:

http://fextralife.com/dark-souls-3-release-date-network-test-japan-premier-reveals/

Good news, it seems there will be a network test (aka beta). Bad news, so far it seems only to be in Japan. Oh and the network test will only be on PS4.

Other good news we see the limited edition. More bad news, again it's so far only announced for Japan.

WeLiVeR likes this

Some footage from TGS. Most of it we've seen but there are a few new shots in it with some showing of magic. Talks about the Japanese network test.

Some TGS Dark Souls 3 demo. Nothing really new, still the same demo we've seen but with the addition of magic:

Some information on Dark Souls 3 that you might not know:

http://fextralife.com/dark-souls-3-10-things-you-might-not-know/

A few key points. One is that you can now sign up for the Stress Test worldwide now. The demo we have been seeing has had the difficulty dimmed down and carry weight turned off, so people who are big time fans can feel at ease and not worry about the game being easier then its predecessors.

AND some footage of the magic build:

that man sure knows how to make good music. 

beta invites go out today if im correct.  cant wait, i hope i get in! (cries in corner because of my luck)

Yes but seems that the lottery is still going even though the scheduled time has passed when they said it would end but could be taking longer then expected.

yeah, the anticipation is killing me.  I guess they do have until friday to get everyone their codes

yeah, the anticipation is killing me.  I guess they do have until friday to get everyone their codes

I know what you mean though they are indeed distributing codes it seem at least in Europe from what I've heard. Anywhere else though I haven't heard as of yet so we just have to wait.

EDIT:

Still seems Europe only with perhaps some issues with the codes. Some people are getting the email but can't get the registration code to work so Namco has to resend them out so could take awhile maybe.

Update on the America's Testing. A post was put up on the facebook page this is what it reads:

We apologize for the delay. Network Stress Test participant selection for the Americas will be taking place over the next few days. Stay tuned for more details.

So watch your emails for the next few days up to the test.

yeah i saw that last night.  if after this waiting i dont get in someone's table is getting flipped.

i didnt get in.  and my friends did.  fuck my life

well, i got in.  a friend of mine registered with 5 emails and he told me today that he had an extra so now im in, yay.  anything you want tested arget?