• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Blurmania53

Halo Wars 2 cutscene only trailer Gamescom 2105/crackdown 3

11 posts in this topic

Just watched the Halo Wars 2 teaser on Youtube from HaloFollower, gotta say i'm really surprised lol I didn't see who is making it this time. I just hope the multiplayer won't be a lag fest like the first one that really ruined the experience for me but loved the game anyway.

I liked the first Halo Wars. Even have the limited edition with the art book and all that jazz.

Thanks for sharing, awakeningrager!

savagejoe444, and Ancient like this

Can anyone tell me about the original Halo wars? I never played it, but from what I hear, it's an RTS. Was it any good? Did work well with a controller? 

Can anyone tell me about the original Halo wars? I never played it, but from what I hear, it's an RTS. Was it any good? Did work well with a controller? 

Gameplay was pretty simple, each unit had a strength and weakness. It was a very fun game in my opinion, though the multiplayer tended to lag a lot for whatever reason either that was me or something else. But if you ever pick it up just remember UNSC has power while the Covenant got numbers on their side.

Source: Link!

g1406299635673637891.jpg

I'm fanboying so hard right now at this news, I was amazed at the first Halo wars and loved it, and now that they make another Halo wars with it to be on PC I'm dying, I just want to throw piles of money at them for the team of devs they got on it... Creative assembly. 

Source: Link!

g1406299635673637891.jpg

I'm fanboying so hard right now at this news, I was amazed at the first Halo wars and loved it, and now that they make another Halo wars with it to be on PC I'm dying, I just want to throw piles of money at them for the team of devs they got on it... Creative assembly. 

Merged similar topic with older similar topic.

Halo Wars 2 = Day 1 Buy

It seems like it continues from the first one as in the trailer it calls out Red Team and the wounded spartan is Douglas (the spartan team in Halo wars 1), whats also interesting is that I can see it having mouse and keyboard support on console given that MS said they are doing it for the PC to X1 streaming.

My issues with Halo wars 1 were lack of gameplay depth and poorly designed maps as they were too small and caused frequent jams.

I Made some hilarious tactics like having your team build a combined army of 150 ghost and then telling them to ram the enemy base.

I had just played some mp matches the night before I heard this, I still play Halo Wars once in a while. Thank you based xbox gods for answering my Halo Wars prayers, I wont have to sacrifice any more chickens to you.

Never did get my get General rank achievement for it to complete all achievements. At the time to complete all Halo game achievements too because before Halo 4 came out I had all achievements for all Halo games except for the general one. Of course then Halo 4 came out and since I didnt give a crap about it my goal to get all Halo achievements died out completely. Also, I didnt go all achievement whore by that time anyways.