• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ravenfist

Twitch artwork, and how to get in contact with artists!

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys!  :ph34r: 

If you guys are like me and our AJSA stream team members, you want to personalize your channel with some artwork, like overlays, panels, offline screen and custom profile picture. And if you are like me, it can be hard to do those artwork yourself. So to help you guys i will here post and link how you can get a hold of some artists that can help you out, making your stream channel look unique!

1. Tacticallion Designs

Is a webpage that offers graphics for both Youtube channels and twitch channels for a VERY affordable price. And they make a lot of very neat looking art. They take payment from Paypal and credit/debit cards. and delivers within 5 workday.

Tons0fun also have a deal with TL so make sure to use the code TONS to get 5% discount.

Go check their webpage out here: https://tacticalliondesigns.com/

2. Misucra

Misucra is an artist that has done art for (to mention a few) me, Angerbeard, Bast_50 and Greensam17. He is also a streamer and usually stream when he makes his art. He offers artwork for a reasonable price. And he also offers refunds. When you contact him make sure to talk about what kind of artwork you want, for what section of your twitch channel (overlay, panels, profila picture etc) and give him an idea of what you can afford, to make it easier for him to know how much detail he should put in.

To get in contact with Misucra, send him a PM on twitch to his channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/misucra/profile

3. Taure

Taure is a graphic design student, qualified in branding and user expercience. he´s never worked with layouts and GUIs for streamers before, but have done many other similar projects for other companies. He have some experience in working with very demanding clients, and can provide support and share advice on how to create proper graphic identity for you. He´s offering his graphic skills and experience to any AJSA member for free. If you need anything, from a logo to a whole layout on your twitch channel, send him a private message on the AJSA board. 

Check his previous work here: http://imgur.com/a/AfIw1

Get in contact with Taure by sending him a PM on his profile page here: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/user/74261-taure/

4. Twitch Overlay

Is a webpage that just like TacticalLion Design offers artwork for streamers for a very cheap penny. They also offer payment and instant download of their basic artwork.

Check their webpage and portfolio here: http://twitchoverlay.com/ 

This forum post will be updated as we get a hold of more artist that want to be put on this list, and are you an artist? contact me here on the forums and we will discuss the possibility of you showing up on this list!

And as always! if you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask!

And if only i had money....there gotta be more peoples who does it for free,beside Taure which look amazing btw!

And if only i had money....there gotta be more peoples who does it for free,beside Taure which look amazing btw!

Im sure there is, but most people sell them (even if cheaply) bc making new overlays/panels and stuff, take alot of time. And with the buyer actually paying money for it, gives them some say in how it should look like.

I will ofc update this list as i learn of new artists and artists ask me to be added to the list =) so hopefully we´ll get some more in here!

Edit: also, i would recommend that i you dont have alot of cash, buy what  feel are important first, and slowly upgrade to more artwork.

This really helped out! Thank you! 

Been chewing on the idea of getting professional help to improve the presentation of the stream. At the moment I have done everything on my own. Little tricky when you lack artistic talent. 

Ravenfist likes this

This really helped out! Thank you! 

Been chewing on the idea of getting professional help to improve the presentation of the stream. At the moment I have done everything on my own. Little tricky when you lack artistic talent. 

Glad it helped =)

I'm new on here but I've been trying to find stuff to make my stream look better for a while now. This is so helpful, thank you for posting this!