• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

Introducing the newest upcoming console: hihihahahahahaha, the OUYE.

11 posts in this topic

1388803333524412844.jpg

Ever wanted a console that looks like PS4, but with an Xbox One controller and, like the failure OUYA, play ANDROID GAMES??? Well if you are interested, you can back it through China's version of kickstarter right here!

http://m.z.jd.com/project/details/20791.html

tumblr_m8j5w4NTNH1r0hxjuo2_500.jpg

Are they fucking serious with this shit?

Seen ReviewTechUSA's video about it. This is probably the most useless I've ever seen, why? Because:

1- If I wanted to play android games, I'd just get a tablet.

2- I have a PS4.

3- Game consoles are now legal in China.

4-  The last thing we need is another android console.

Kaz32 likes this

Seen ReviewTechUSA's video about it. This is probably the most useless I've ever seen, why? Because:

1- If I wanted to play android games, I'd just get a tablet.

2- I have a PS4.

3- Game consoles are now legal in China.

4- The last thing we need is another android console.

Well, on the bright side, it's only $100. So for those really poor lower class people in China that can't buy a $300-900 phone or table that wants to play games, this might be what they want?

It'll break as soon as it rains. Doesn't matter if the console is indoors it'll still break as soon as it rains.

Crazycrab and Oktarnash like this

I'm amazed that they can still get away with blatant copyright infringement like this!

Hey guys, sorry to burst your bubbles, but we're not the center of the universe. The fact that this is on a Chinese site, and Razor acquired the Ouya brand days after the console ban was lifted in China, speaks volumes about the intended audience of this system. Pro-tip: It's not us.

As I understand it, Ouya is already a recognized brand in China, as they were able to get around the console ban by offering an "app store"-esque feature on streaming devices. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this makes millions. I just hope Chinese gamers turn out to be really cheap and don't want to pay the same prices as western gamers, otherwise we might find ourselves becoming less relevant to the big, profit minded companies. Not that I'd really complain if Cod and Asscreed started targeting a Chinese audience for their yearly rehashes.

Hey guys, sorry to burst your bubbles, but we're not the center of the universe. The fact that this is on a Chinese site, and Razor acquired the Ouya brand days after the console ban was lifted in China, speaks volumes about the intended audience of this system. Pro-tip: It's not us.

As I understand it, Ouya is already a recognized brand in China, as they were able to get around the console ban by offering an "app store"-esque feature on streaming devices. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this makes millions. I just hope Chinese gamers turn out to be really cheap and don't want to pay the same prices as western gamers, otherwise we might find ourselves becoming less relevant to the big, profit minded companies. Not that I'd really complain if Cod and Asscreed started targeting a Chinese audience for their yearly rehashes.

Nah, it's just the latest on a very very long line of cheap chinese console knockoffs, this one just happens to be android-based.

They're trying to crowdfund the damn thing...

They got a whole 0 supporters so far.

bush-mission-accomplished.jpg

It'll break as soon as it rains. Doesn't matter if the console is indoors it'll still break as soon as it rains.

Must be the pollution.

Well, I'm guessing the intended audience is not Chinese gamers neither from the overwhelming negative comments and not having a single backer in over a week. Also fyi, the console ban really didn't stop Chinese gamers from importing systems and games from HK or TW. But their taste in games is much closer to other Asian countries like KR than western gamers. They prefer CS style FPS over CoD.

Mexiguy likes this

O97Rq4e.jpg

Looking at the page, not even the Chinese think this has a reason to exist. 

So... Why?