• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bamboe

Lets build an AJSA headquarters in minecraft!!!

28 posts in this topic

Hello, My name is Bamboe_ei7056 and I have recently purchased Minecraft Xbone edition.  I wasn't sure about my purchase at first but I have been playing Minecraft ever since.  Its a great game to play when your tired of grinding in your other games.  Would strongly recommend you buy it .  But that's not what this post is about. 

When I purchased Minecraft I was surprised to find out that there is no AJSA events for the xbox one edition.  I would love to play with some of you and maybe one day we can make Minecraft Xbox one edition a weekly event.  We can build the Angry Joe Show headquarters in Minecraft.  It would be a lot of fun and an event would be a nice way to cap off the week with a peaceful Minecraft session.

Anyway, tell me what you think and if you want to add me on Xbox live (xbone) so that we can start a world for the AJSA that could possibly turn into an official event group.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! VICTORY OR DEATH!

don't be a stranger!!

RuneX likes this

We have a member, UgliestDiamond, who has a similar idea of having a Xbox One AJSA Minecraft world. You should coordinate with him and see what you can do. His gamertag is exactly how I spelled it, or take a look at my friends list next time your on, look for him and add him :)

Bamboe and Eiousx like this

Hmmmmm, I like the way that sounds! I,m in if you ever need anybody. :)

Ok.  will add.  add me.  when this picks up steam we can start a world.

Do you have any friends that would be interested?

I like this idea, nice and relaxing. Throw me an invite when ever your kicking it in Minecraft.

Bamboe likes this

Yeah, i have some more angry army members; i have two that will be there. i'll let them know.

Bamboe please contact me if you're still interested in organizing a group. Let me know what your intentions/plans are :)

Happy to work with you.

It looks like this Minecraft group is picking up steam.  There are a few things we need to iron out though.  Namely the world specs.  I want these to be agreed on to ensure everyone is happy.  Also, if it doesn't work out we can change some of the rules so this doesn't have to be cast in stone.

1.  survival or creative?

2.  Difficulty easy?

3.  world size large?

4.  keep inventory on?

5.  Mob griefing off?

Think about it and let me know before thursday afternoon.  I thought we could meet this thursday August 27th at 7:30pm EST (-5GMT  i think) so think about these five points and let me know what you want.

Let me know how the gathering takes place tonight. I won't be able to make it.

Don't be discouraged if only a small group comes out. Keep at it. It isn't an official event but keed in mind the Code of Conduct. Important thing is to have fun and play together. :)

Thank you!

I don't expect a huge turn out but thats ok.  There is now a place for AJSA members to play minecraft on thursday nights and thats what matters.  Thank you for your help Rune and know that I aim to uphold the code of conduct to the fullest.  :)

RuneX likes this

Last night's Minecraft session was a success.  We were able to meet and lay the foundation for future meet-ups.  Together we built a forward operating base where we will stage the construction of an AJSA fortress.  We plan to allow you to build your own satelite fortess' in neighboring provinces or participate in the main build.  There are plenty of beds for everyone to have there own bed with a private footlocker.  So if you haven't yet commited, know that you're always welcome.  Minecraft is a great game and if you haven't yet bought it I strongly recomend you give it a try.

Thank you to all who participated last night and I will see you all next thursday at 7:30 EST.

Note that there is a small, 112 megabyte update for minecraft to download before Thursday night. Cheers.

likes this

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry I could not make it, i was real sick and went to bed around 7:00pm. I'm still sick ; i'm working on getting better, i waited all week for this alwell I hope you guys had fun. :)

I had the opportunity to participate in this get together last night.

Really fun, had a great time. Loved exploring the world and gathering resources.

We had lots of fun at the minecraft meet-up last night. We had new faces and returning members. Everyone did their own thing getting to know the world. I started a farm for us to have food to eat. Also with help we secured an atrocious nether spawn.

Next week should be a lot of fun so if you haven't made it out yet make next week your first time. You'll be glad you did.

RuneX likes this

I have added all of your user names on my Friend list and I love playing Minecraft at anytime. 

RuneX likes this

You're going to love the world we started Quinnsdaddy11. Come out to the next meet-up on Thursday September 10th at 7:30EST. Add me on xbox live bamboe ei7056.

Last night's minecraft session was a great time.  Special thanks to Slade Bogaty for overseeing the event while I was away with a prior egagement.  The team was productive mining in the nether and building.  New comer Going The Dist built a lookout tower for the forward operating base.  Construction of the Fortress has officially begun.  Come out next week (Thursday  Sept. 17th at 7:30pm EST) your sure to have a good time.  If you don't own minecraft I strongly recomend you give a try.  It's a great value for the price.

likes this

The watch tower was pretty cool. I feel it also serves the purpose as a land marker for players who are traveling back to base and can look out for the tower so they know they're close.

Keep up the great building guys!

Also..remember, these nights have been designated as "Minecraft Nights". Make sure to friend Bamboe on Xbox Live or post here to indicate your interest in playing. I'm sure he'll make every effort to get you in the world to play :)

likes this

It was a ton of fun to play with you all, and I hope to make it to the next Minecraft Night!  Glad you all liked the tower, hopefully at the main base I can build a couple of towers much more complex than the one I built.

That sounds great Dist.  I think towers on that big hill would be boss.  More than happy to help too.  I know you said you usually make a staircase inside.  I build a mean spiral staircase. So let me know if you ever need help  :).

Last week's Minecraft Night was loads of fun.  Here's some video highlights.

RuneX likes this