• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

FPSNORWAYS

Best Villian In Gaming?

60 posts in this topic

Who is the best villian ever when it comes to games?

My personal picks are:

Vaas: Facry 3

Handsome Jack: Borderlands 2

Joker: Arkham Series

post-7197-0-16414400-1384033546_thumb.jp

CrankyGames and MatthewGaming like this

Vaas was really good, but there was far too little of him, I enjoyed the villian(s) from the original deus ex (no spoilers)

Yes, I agree. Vaas was a really great Villian but when you think of it he wasn't the main villian he was more of lackey. The other guy is totally forgetble. I can't remember the main villan's name so i think they did a huge mistake not casting Vaas as the main villian instead of the other guy.

Haven't played the orginal Deus Ex. Only the "new" one.

I do like Handsome Jack very much, but i think Zinyak from Saintsrow IV is the best.

Handsome Jack. You don't often come across a villain that enjoys trolling the crap out of you through the whole game. :D

Dr. Eggman from the Sonic games, he's funny and a badass (when he wants to be anyway). He must have known how many people he killed in Sonic Unleashed, you can't not fire a giant laser at the Earth and expect zero casualties. Plus, he blew up half the moon one time.

Vaas and Handsome Jack were awesome. I've always loved General RAAM from Gears. And honestly Bowser is badass :P

MatthewGaming likes this

Hehe. I totally forgot about Dr.Eggman. He was actually one of my favorite Villians growing up. Thanks for reminding me! :D

Man. I would love to play Gears of War. But isn't that a Xbox Exclusive? I've got a PS3.

Already a thread? Can't see it.

I am gonna regret saying this but i never played the orginal Zelda game.

I have to agree that Vaas was beyond memorable, and a great villain. They definitely needed way more of him. (Though to be fair, Hoyt wasn't that bad himself.)

I think I have to put Dahlia Hawthorne from the Ace Attorney series. She wasn't really just a normal evil, she did /terrible/ things, and was able to make you think she was nothing but sweet underneath. (Not really a typical villain, but she was pretty dang evil.)

Man. I would love to play Gears of War. But isn't that a Xbox Exclusive? I've got a PS3.

Yeah it's pretty much the only exclusive besides Halo. Man I'm really hoping Titanfall is gonna rock.

My favorite villans

Jack Blade's(or smth) from first fable

GlaDoS from portal series

Handsome Jack - Borderlands 2

I have to agree that Vaas was beyond memorable, and a great villain. They definitely needed way more of him. (Though to be fair, Hoyt wasn't that bad himself.)

I think I have to put Dahlia Hawthorne from the Ace Attorney series. She wasn't really just a normal evil, she did /terrible/ things, and was able to make you think she was nothing but sweet underneath. (Not really a typical villain, but she was pretty dang evil.)

Hoyt! That was his name. Yes Hoyt was a good and very evil Villian but he was a bit more vanilla and traditional villian and i think that's why alot of the great villians are good because they avoid being the typical bad guy. Instead they have a very diverse but evil personality that is creative and orginal.

Yeah it's pretty much the only exclusive besides Halo. Man I'm really hoping Titanfall is gonna rock.

Yeah. Hopefully Titanfall is going to be great. I'll get it for PC atleast.

MatthewGaming likes this

I hate to sound like a typical COD kid but i found a lot of fun in trying to catch Makarov from MW2

I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this but hey, we all have our opinions 

I hate to sound like a typical COD kid but i found a lot of fun in trying to catch Makarov from MW2

I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this but hey, we all have our opinions 

No. Not at all. I think that World at War,MW1,MW2 and Black ops 1 has great villians and story. It's an honorble mention in my book.

MatthewGaming likes this

Major Pavel Igorevich Morozov :Metro last light

60% of the game I thought this guy was my best friend just to get stabed in the back. And forgave him when it came down to it. 

FPSNORWAYS likes this

Major Pavel Igorevich Morozov :Metro last light

60% of the game I thought this guy was my best friend just to get stabed in the back. And forgave him when it came down to it. 

Yes. A backstabber. I really liked dormin from shadow of the colossus was a great villian you thought were a good guy and ends up back stabing you in the end... Spoiler alert :P. It's just such a good plot twist.

Saren from Mass Effect 1: Fantastic foil, as he was a truly conflicted character, doing what he felt was the best course to "save" the universe. 

Glados from Portal: Mostly voted for personality. But, then you actually felt bad for her once you found out about her back story in Portal 2. 

Bowser from Super Mario series: He's a giant lizard, serial rapist. Nuff' said. 

Saren from Mass Effect 1: Fantastic foil, as he was a truly conflicted character, doing what he felt was the best course to "save" the universe. 

Glados from Portal: Mostly voted for personality. But, then you actually felt bad for her once you found out about her back story in Portal 2. 

Bowser from Super Mario series: He's a giant lizard, serial rapist. Nuff' said. 

Well some villians start off good and thinks that "The Ends Justifies The Means" Some of the best villians ever created starts off like that. I haven't played Portal 2 yet. But heard that the villian is great. And who can forget the infamous Bowser hahaha.

Who is the best villian ever when it comes to games?

My personal picks are:

Vaas: Facry 3

Handsome Jack: Borderlands 2

Joker: Arkham Series

I forgot to add Mr. M From Sly cooper 3 Among Thives. I loved almost every Sly Cooper villian. When you think of it. It's acutally quite a dusin of villians in all those 4 sly games.

Glados. She also takes the spot for the best character in gaming, and all of fiction for that matter

Glados. She also takes the spot for the best character in gaming, and all of fiction for that matter

I really need to play Portal 2 to see what all the fuzz is about, thanks for redicting me :D