• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

FPSNORWAYS

Best Villian In Gaming?

60 posts in this topic

Who is the best villian ever when it comes to games?

My personal picks are:

Vaas: Facry 3

Handsome Jack: Borderlands 2

Joker: Arkham Series

I could have wrote a proper reply but I'll just quote you given how your list is the same as mine. :P I especially loved Vaas and was so dissapointed he gets swapped out for that nobody Hoyt halfway in.

my profile pick says it all ;)

The Almighty Joker!

I could have wrote a proper reply but I'll just quote you given how your list is the same as mine. :P I especially loved Vaas and was so dissapointed he gets swapped out for that nobody Hoyt halfway in.

Yes. Vaas had way to small amount of screen time but compared to how little he had he killed it as a villian.

Kefka, Glados, Bowser, Sephiroth, and Shodan :)

Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series. By far one of the most intellectual, devious, powerful and has the balls to say he has obtained the right to be a God.

Kefka, Glados, Bowser, Sephiroth, and Shodan :)

All of the worthy of the title. I really loved Kefka from Final Fantasy. He kinda feels like the joker just with his own twist.

I have to agree that Vaas was beyond memorable, and a great villain. They definitely needed way more of him. (Though to be fair, Hoyt wasn't that bad himself.)

I think I have to put Dahlia Hawthorne from the Ace Attorney series. She wasn't really just a normal evil, she did /terrible/ things, and was able to make you think she was nothing but sweet underneath. (Not really a typical villain, but she was pretty dang evil.)

Dahlia was pure evil... kill it with fire.

Ganondorf from Zelda along with Ghirahim. Vaas was fantastic. I suppose I should put Bowser in there just because he was the original evil video game king, for me at least. Solomon from Battlefield 3 was completely evil during one scene. A lot of great villians. Too many to name.

Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series. By far one of the most intellectual, devious, powerful and has the balls to say he has obtained the right to be a God.

Hmm. Haven't played all of the Resident Evil games yet. Which would you recomend? I've only played the Fourth.

I immediattely thought of Vaas. His intro was just epic :D That was 1 bad mofo :D

Handsome Jack is without a doubt the funniest villain ever :D 

Last but not least effing Kefka of Final Fantasy 6. Man I hated that guy. He really was evil :D Even during the final epic boss fight he was a pain in the ass :P  I thought the battle would never end :D The accompanying music made it quiet epic aswell. 

Dahlia was pure evil... kill it with fire.

Ganondorf from Zelda along with Ghirahim. Vaas was fantastic. I suppose I should put Bowser in there just because he was the original evil video game king, for me at least. Solomon from Battlefield 3 was completely evil during one scene. A lot of great villians. Too many to name.

Yes. There is alot of good villians. But i think that now if you want to make a good villian it needs to be different. For example the villian in Spec ops: The Line. Great villian but it was very vanilla and unusual. Still a great villian with a good plot twist. No spoilers.

I immediattely thought of Vaas. His intro was just epic :D That was 1 bad mofo :D

Handsome Jack is without a doubt the funniest villain ever :D 

Last but not least effing Kefka of Final Fantasy 6. Man I hated that guy. He really was evil :D Even during the final epic boss fight he was a pain in the ass :P  I thought the battle would never end :D The accompanying music made it quiet epic aswell. 

I agree with all of your statements. Kefka was a bitch to kill :P But very,very rewarding. That's what's wrong with all boss battles now. They are all easy. Either it's quick time events or easy. Why not improve the boss battles. It feels really unsatisfying when the boss or villian is very easy to kill.

I loved Nikita Dragovich in Black Ops. He was truly evil and the way you killed him was so satisfying.

My favourite villains are Handsome Jack from borderlands, GLaDOS from portal and Interplanetary Ninja Assassin ClapTrap from borderlands dlc, claptraps new robot revolution.

I loved Nikita Dragovich in Black Ops. He was truly evil and the way you killed him was so satisfying.

Yes he was an awesome villian. The way he confused Mason into thinking Reznow was still real.

My favourite villains are Handsome Jack from borderlands, GLaDOS from portal and Interplanetary Ninja Assassin ClapTrap from borderlands dlc, claptraps new robot revolution.

Haven't played the DLC yet. Practicly broke.

My favorite villian is Joker from the Arkham series! :D

He is so epic.

that guy from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Vaas - Far Cry 3

Wasker - Resident Evil 5

My favorite villian is Joker from the Arkham series! :D

He is so epic.

Yeah one of mine aswell. I think the Troy Baker's Joker is the best.

Of course there's the classic villains like Dr Eggman/Robotnik and Bowser, but they seem to have the whole "If at first you don't succeed...try and try....." approach hammered into their heads.

My favourite on the other hand would have to be glaDOS from Portal. There's just something about her; the way she taunts you throughout both games.

The parents phone call moment was especially cold.

Runners up include; Vass, Joker, Albert Wesker and Zeus (God of War)

FPSNORWAYS likes this

Of course there's the classic villains like Dr Eggman/Robotnik and Bowser, but they seem to have the whole "If at first you don't succeed...try and try....." approach hammered into their heads.

My favourite on the other hand would have to be glaDOS from Portal. There's just something about her; the way she taunts you throughout both games.

The parents phone call moment was especially cold.

Runners up include; Vass, Joker, Albert Wesker and Zeus (God of War)

Yes. I know right. The classics did it first so they have a special place in my heart. But like i said i think of you want to make a good villian now. She/he needs to be orginal and creative and cruel and evil in a special way that hasn't been done before.

Xehanort - Kingdom Hearts

Makarov - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Series

Glados - Portal

there are a lot of them out there but these 3 stood out a lot in my opinion.

i can't decide between the joker from the arkham series or Maxwell from don't starve

i can't decide between the joker from the arkham series or Maxwell from don't starve

Yeah both of them are great villians but i would pick Joker of those two. I liked Maxwell aswell though.