• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

tarascon

Stand and Deliver

14 posts in this topic

Though there are "Introduce Yourself" threads in the general fora, I thought it might be good to repeat our Hellos here on the NA fora so GW2 players can post their alts (and mention who their Main might be). For a new member, like myself, trying to figure out Who's Who, this would be helpful. You don't have to be from NA specifically to post here.

1. Mimsy Borrogrove - Asura Engineer & Main (Gotta love the profession) @ 80

2. Hengest Fatedriven - Norn Ranger @ 80

3. Yggdrasil Roote - Sylvari Thief @ 80

4. Ras Tafarin - Asura Elementalist

5. Vorpal Blayd - Asura Necromancer @ 80

6. Cu Hulainn - Asura Revenant

PS All male. Except I'm not sure about the Asura; not sure what they are. ;p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k

Warning: Cheesy video link. ;p

Xio, DoctorEvil, Muzical and 1 other like this

1. Treeps - Male Human Thief - Main character

2. Nalabel - Female Norn Mesmer *

3. Syvad - Female Sylvari Necromancer

4. Xanshio - Male Asura Engineer

5. Rhaggs - Male Sylvari Warrior

6. Syamee - Female Charr Ranger *

7. Iorundr - Male Norn Guardian *

8. Lana Treeps - Female Human Elementalist

* I probably gonna change their names on the future

Xio, tarascon and Muzical like this

1. Aela Valewalker - Female Human Daredevil (Main Toon, only because she's the one with 100% Map Comp)

Lunamarya Hawke - Female Human Chronomancer

Varen Darkshadow - Male Human Reaper (Probably would be the main alt after the Daredevil)

Bunny Shepard - Male Asuran Engineer (Changed the name)

Garrus Ashenblade - Male Charr Warrior

Tia Harrivel - Female Norn Guardian

Venn Lightbringer - Female Human Elementalist

Amrynn - Female Sylvari Druid

Senju Mistreaver - Male Human Herald

Edited by Hashirama Senju
Treeps, Muzical, tarascon and 1 other like this

XioKigh.3809

(all characters are female)

1. Sia Kreshe - Sylvari engineer (I consider this my main)
  2. Yuki of Mindelan - Human guardian (Dungeons/Fractals)
  3. Twyla Razormoon - Sylvari elementalist
  4. Valiant Song - Norn ranger
  5. Capt Capslocke - Human warrior (probs WvW, recruiting)
  6. Laurellei Razorwing - Human mesmer
  7. Corva Thunderwing - Charr thief
  8. Kiorstag - Sylvari warrior (inventory/crafting mule)
  9. [Lady Tuxedo - human guardian, key farming]
  10. [Deathblush Rose - Beta Sylvari Rev] [will be named variation of Mithrandir for actual release]

[Deathblush Rose - Beta Sylvari Rev] [will be named variation of Mithrandir for actual release]

lol obvious as to where Mithrandir comes from, I could go the added route and go for the name Curunir. Or Senju Curunir...? X3

What!? The Grey Pilgrim and The Man of Skill can't be in Tyria!? One needs to sit in the Tower of Isengard!?

BLASPHEMY!!! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

tarascon and Muzical like this

Definately plan on running a Revenant in the future. But right now my lot are screaming for my attention like chicks inna nest.

Most of my characters I assign some kind of character quirks and try to roleplay that to a point. Because why not? 

Tavari Palemoon - Female Sylvari Engineer (Afraid of water)

Navara Nightwish - Female Norn Guardian (Has trouble reading) 

Valia Tolbrek - Female Human Mesmer (Is short and self-conscious about it) 

Dorraw Boltstrike - Male Charr Ranger (Is awful at aiming) 

Nessia Verdance - Female Sylvari Thief (Is a legitimate kleptomaniac)

Just going to point out the fact that my thief runs a legitimate jewelry business on the side

And that someday she's going to klepto her own merchandise, call the guard, then find it in her own pockets. 

Hashirama Senju, Treeps and Muzical like this

Ha, I'm an RPer at heart, so my characters all have personalities ;)

• Emae Sengul, asura ele, 100% map comp and main (PvE mainly) Ridiculously lawful-good
  • Hunter Bakka, asura ranger, main for fractals and sPvP, and I've clocked a LOT of hours on one of my "younger" alts.  She's rather mentally unstable, chaotic-good, and probably the most developed personality, in my head, of all of my alts.
  • Tringga, asura warrior, devoid of any apparent feelings or personality, neutral-good
  • Anna Maria, norn engie, knows about as much about golemnmancy as any asura, lawful-neutral
  • Rachel Willow, sylvari thief, but hates most sylvari, chaotic-neutral
  • Brakkenz, charr necro, true neutral
  • Kosta (I can't spell her last name and I'm on lunch break at work, so can't look,) norn mesmer, chaotic-evil
  • Manoma (really should change her name...) human guard, neglected alt, lawful-good
  • [Name TBD] (When HoT is out) asura revenant, alignment TBD

All alts female.

tarascon, Demonbane775 and Treeps like this

Emae Sengul, asura ele, 100% map comp and main (PvE mainly) Ridiculously lawful-good

You forgot to add "Is a Robot Mouse/Asura."

Muzical likes this

You forgot to add "Is a Robot Mouse/Asura."

Why are you picking on my ele, of all my asura?  o_O

Hashirama Senju likes this

My sylvari engie likes Charr tech. You know, big, loud, kind of terrifying. Also very sturdy. She "Doesn't like" Asura tech- Probably because she tends to break it. XP

Muzical likes this

Why are you picking on my ele, of all my asura?  o_O

Because. You use Emae Sengul most of the time. And she's your main. And she has 100% map completion. And Aela says she's a robot mouse, despite the elementalist tendencies.

Muzical likes this

All characters female. If anyone wants to jump a puzzle or whatever just shout. 

• Lilly Morse: Human Mesmer. Main, used for all things jumping and porting. PvE, dungeons and fractals whenever needed by AA members.
  • Eilonna Fhaora: Human Ranger. Used for ranging things. Really only for tequilla / Skritt sentry defense mission. 100% map completion.

• Kelsi Maire: Sylvari Elementalist. Burn baby burn disco inferno.
  • Saratl: Human Warrior. Used for face tanking the fractal that shall not be named.

• Kitta Sonya: Norn Engineer. Turrets and splodies. Mainly used for jump puzzle trickery. At NSS 99% of time.
  • Asaral Dragonheart: Asuran Guardian. Only level 23. Used for hide n seek events.
  • Ellise Rollins: Human Thief. Don't really know how to thief. Excellent bench warmer..
  • Mekisa: Charr Necromancer. Only achievement was eating a instant level 20 scroll. Keeps Ellise company on the bench.
Muzical likes this

Idk if many people care about RP but I'll list my main rp-characters first (since GW2 is an mmorpg after all) along with some of their background/personality.

Kynette - My favorite character an Asura Ranger maybe lvl 20 something. She's no "bloat-brain" (as she calls most other Asura). She's far too energetic and undisciplined to ever enjoy sitting in classes, learning how to over-engineer random devices for pointless accolades. Truth be told she never enjoyed the levels or ways of thinking that her kin all idolized. So instead of sitting in the confines of classes, she would most often sneak out and explore the world at large with her (at the time) baby Moa. She despised her bloat-brain brother's and sisters' notions that Asura's sole means of survival, strength, and dominion come from their technology, so as she travels about the world she actively opposes this stereotype and shows that Asura can be as mighty as any other races. Although her kin view her as simple she was in actuality a savant but she just couldn't care less about inventing or the praise of genius coveted by those bloat-head-silly-billies she was once surrounded by. Nowhere is this more apparent than when she gave her chrono-philiac best-friend - or was it sister? (she can't even remember) - Myria Brink, her one and only invention, "The Infinity Ball" and insisted if anything was to be done with it that Myria take all credits for its creation. Funny thing is, that that strange device was only thrown together in two and a half nights just for kicks.

Kynette's Motto: "Generally speaking, Tyria has three kinds of people in it: Bloat-Heads, Block-Heads, and Level-Heads but then there's me; I'm just a-head!"

Myria Brink - My new Asura Mesmer, who was given her name because her family was constantly on the very brink of opening a myriad of possibilities for the Asura but constantly falling just short and so being the funny mother-fuckers they are, decided to drop the "d" from Myria's "would've-been" first name in ironic reflection of that. Unlike Kynette she was absolutely enamored by the concepts and principals in The Schools of Synergetics but time was her obsession as there's nothing she loves more than unraveling mysteries and the elusive nature of time, with all its relativity was one of the greatest mysteries of all. That coupled with the possibilities she sees in understanding it, leads her to pursue and study it with unequaled vim.

These are my other characters that I would still RP with if presented the chance but I don't have any in depth personality or history for them:

Raikoah - Charr Warrior - Level Fifty or Sixty-Something (on my older account) - Built to be a dual-wielding, feral wad of fury on the battlefield

Volestro - Norn Mesmer - can't recall his lvl for the life of me - I had a character concept for him at one point... idk what I did with it xP

Sincadia - Charr Thief - really low level - Hopefully soon to be my main for WvW