• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Delrith

AJSA Twitch Streams

61 posts in this topic

Hello there! This is to promote the AJSA twitch streams.

First of all, I'd like to point out that you can find all of the streams on the front/main page to the AJSA Forums, on the right hand side of your screen. ( http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/index )

We here ask that you check out each individual stream (Joe's, Mine, and the community) and follow them pre-emptively before any of them go up.

We have an absolutely STAGGERING amount of people on this website and we can always help Joe promote the community and this fine place all the more by following!

The twitch streams are as follows -

----------------------------------------------------

Angry Joe's: www.twitch.tv/AngryJoeShow

Content: Watch Joe play games, live! It's everything you love about Joe but in a live fashion with actual responses. It's extremely important that you follow Joe's twitch.tv and help this community grow even larger! On days that Joe cannot stream you will also find Delrith, SgtRoss and Tons0fun.

Community:  http://www.twitch.tv/team/ajsa

Content: Various community streamers of the AJSA gaming community, from there you can see who is online and can go straight to their channel!

SgtRoss: www.twitch.tv/sgtross_usmc

Content: This is SgtRoss' personal twitch channel and the info there will fill you in on his schedule and plans

Tons0fun: www.twitch.tv/the_tons0fun

Content: This is Tons0fun's personal twitch channel and the info there will fill you in on his schedule and plans

Be sure to follow in and be apart of the livestreams! I only hope that when I personally stream I can be as entertaining as Joe is to all of you in general.

Cheers!

-Delrith

**Updating with relevant information pertaining to Twitch.tv

That's awesome, ill follow up on those streams, thanks for letting us know, Delrith!

You pretty much have a good amount of my respect by what you do and the responsibilities you have within the forums.

Sweet, who exactly is going to be able to access the community stream?

Do we have a date/event/time announced for the community stream yet? Really curious to see what that particular stream has in store. 

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see you, hopefully I pick up a few things.

Are you able to apply to be added to the streaming? I built up a PC for streaming/recording, although I'm doing playthrough's and streaming here an there, it would be nice to have a reason to Stream more often, as mine only bring in about 5 people, peaking at 10 on a good day :(

I'll be sure to follow them

woo 2 more twitch pages to follow :D its slowly growing

I caught a bit of the stream last night and I mentioned it in chat, but Delrith's stream was pretty choppy.

I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers and streaming, so I'll have to differ the more knowledgeable recruits and advisers to throw some suggestions around.

I'm still looking forward to future streams and seeing more of Delrith in action.

Holy crap, anyone else watch the stream?

That rant... words cannot describe that level of anger.

iv never realy be interested in streams im usualy to busy playing games to watch them

hope thats not a problem

Holy crap, anyone else watch the stream?

That rant... words cannot describe that level of anger.

I loved it, hahah.

So....Where is todays stream?

Anyone has a website where I can adjust my OBS settings ? I feel like im using the wrong settings and Im getting either good stream for bad performance.

Also im using a first gen i7 bloomfield 3.0 ghz with 8g ram and an Evga 470 gtx 

I want to be able to stream cs go with at least 720p with 120 fps and more.

Cause now Im stuck at 60 ish fps and im having screen tearing.

Delrith, I bet you're as awesome as cheese jerky

I was honored to be slaughtered by Dilreth last night on the BF4 stream. That was before my PC died again. Ugh. I need a new PSU and GPU. :)

Did your PSU fry your graphics card or something?

Streams have been really fun to watch so far even if it is taking time I should be doing something else lol

Ah... I still remember watching the other stream.... Angry Joe's rants are the best.