• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ell

What do you guys think of my drawings? #1 (Mild NSFW)

11 posts in this topic

It's been a long time since i haven't posted in the forums, well, here's my post about my drawings! About anime!

11014274_1644651172485573_74028523247479

(Ryuko from Kill la Kill) 

11055294_1644669489150408_19972823465314

(Yoko from Gurren Lagann) 

I use SketchBook Pro on my Macbook Pro to draw these. I'm also thinking of coloring them, but not now. 

Great art mate!

Dark Souls keeps you alive? I know that it keeps me DEAD :D 

Great art mate!

Dark Souls keeps you alive? I know that it keeps me DEAD :D

Haha, thanks, and yes, "what kills me" makes me alive. Lol 

TheMadGeek likes this

Awesome! Any fan of Guren Lagaan and Kill La Kill is a friend of mine! Great linework Sadly you did Ryoku so I couldn't prove my worth by knowing where your sig came from. i am not worthy lol.

Awesome! Any fan of Guren Lagaan and Kill La Kill is a friend of mine! Great linework Sadly you did Ryoku so I couldn't prove my worth by knowing where your sig came from. i am not worthy lol.

Haha, thanks

Nice work, thanks for taking the time to share this with us :)

Love the drawing of Ryuko, great anime and glad to see more people who like it.

Thanks!  :) I would like to post more of my artwork here! 

I tend to hate animes that have fan service(even if it's a little) and shallow/comedy plots. Well you can see this from my sig. Thus I can safely say that while I hate the anime that you choose, from an artisitc point of view, you do seem to have talent.

I tend to hate animes that have fan service(even if it's a little) and shallow/comedy plots. Well you can see this from my sig. Thus I can safely say that while I hate the anime that you choose, from an artisitc point of view, you do seem to have talent.

Thanks, I understand why people nowadays hate anime because of the fanservice, but people have their opinions, but i respect your opinion and as well to everyone's opinion on different anime 

Very amazing work you have put in your drawings when I look at the first one it makes me feel like a real lady looking at  my face and the way you have draw her face it is so perfect and magnificent and I love that outfit .

As for the second picture I like it very sexy and nice and that sniper gun it is really huge lol and I am surprised she can hold it so well without having any difficulties

and the way you have draw it I really admire it it is like you are trying to also tell us a story while we are looking at your epic paintings .

welldone ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)