• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RazerGamingFTW

Halo 5 Good or Bad

14 posts in this topic

With Halo 5 coming out I wanted to know your guys opinions on the game, and expectations from Halo 5.

Please comment below

THANKS

~Razer

Halo5_KeyArt_Horiz_Final.jpg

halo-5-team-blue.jpg

TBH, I had my fill of Halo. Not saying that the game will bad, I'm just saying that I'm not interested.

so far i am looking forward to halo 5. As soon as I got mcc, I became a halo fan. Since i played, halo 1-3 and soon 4 i think if 343 learns its lesson from mcc launch problems and the feedback provided in halo 5 beta,  halo 5 will be good in terms of launch stability and  I hope the campaign and multiplayer is exiting and fun to play and also multiplayer to be social and competitive. Also I need better  news on forge and custom games.

The beta was awesome so I'm very much looking forward to it. Plus our xbox one ajsa halo events will be a blast!

RuneX likes this

The beta was awesome so I'm very much looking forward to it. Plus our xbox one ajsa halo events will be a blast!

I concur!.

I think Halo 5 will be worth my time and money, I already pre-ordered the game already.  I just  hope to god that the multuplayer is good and all the hype the marketing campaign is making is achieved like MGS The Phantom Pain.    

I'm very much looking forward to it, but conversely better bring back a grifball/ricochet playlist.

Psykogrl likes this

I just hope it will bring more features than those they got rid off. In other words, Forge & multiplayer modes, i couldn't care less about the story, since i'd probably will only go trough it once, since there is no point in replaying it, unless your achievement hunting with online buddies. But, i think it'll be worth the money in the end.

I played Halo back in high school, I don't need to play the same game 7 times in a row with slightly shinier graphics. 

I used to be a HUGE Halo fanboy, but now I find the entire franchise, in the words of Imortan Joe...

v1F1hk3.png?fb

I played Halo back in high school, I don't need to play the same game 7 times in a row with slightly shinier graphics. 

I used to be a HUGE Halo fanboy, but now I find the entire franchise, in the words of Imortan Joe...

v1F1hk3.png?fb

I think call of duty is the game that people does not want to play much. you can tell that by there has not been any ajsa xbox one events since sometime in november- ish. Cod also recycles from other games without much innovation itself so halo in my opinion is more innovative in certain areas. I recently became a halo fan with halo mcc. Graphically halo 5 is on a more powerful engine than halo 4 and previous halo, but we'll have to judge that when it releases.

I think call of duty is the game that people does not want to play much. you can tell that by there has not been any ajsa xbox one events since sometime in november- ish. Cod also recycles from other games without much innovation itself so halo in my opinion is more innovative in certain areas. 

I have to completely disagree. In fact I think Halo is even worse than CoD when it comes to rehashing the same stuff again and again. I mean the series doesn't even have duel wielding any more, if anything it's gone backwards since 2 and 3. And I know there's that excuse of "Oh well Reach was set before 2 so the Spartan suits didn't have the program that let them aim with two guns blah blah blah". Like I said, I WAS a huge Halo fanboy back in the day, and I honestly want to be one again, but the games need to do more than what we've gotten for he passed 8 or so years.

Im a halo fan and even if I dont understand why 343 did make split-screen/elites in h5 with (clear reasons to do so) I am either buying halo 5 at launch or wait for good reviews, no pre-order so far. Though I am still waiting too see if it was worth cutting these things out and what that accomplished i.e I enabled them to  do things what were not possible to do before) when the game launches.

I think 343 Halo sucks and those assholes are just leaving the MCC behind when they still got work to do so I wont be getting Halo 5 at launch. 343 really is a shit dev created solely for the purpose of milking every last dollar as possible from the franchise regardless of what they do to it. Ever since they took over the franchise Halo took a huge fall from grace, from MP to the cannon becoming a colossal absurdity. You dont have to take my word for it, just look at the populations graphs for both Halol 4 and MCC (though moreso Halol 4 since MCC was damaged), read how the books suck or recount the many PR blunders that those idiots have had. I mean those dipshits can really go fuck themselves. I know I seem excessive but, Halo just used to be my it franchise specifically during the Halo 1-3 period but, then 343 took over at MS order and ruined the franchise. Thanks Bonnie Ross.

As for Halo 5 I dont see anything that makes me believe that this will be a return to grace. To me it seems like its on track to be Halo 4.5 and I mean that on the way that its going to die out just like Halol 4 did. Gameplay looks like it didnt change much keeping the COD bull built into it and 343 is saying the exact same thing they said about Halol 4 regarding it. Oh, it has new stuff to it but, at the same time its pure Halo like everybody remembers but, at the same time its totally new oh, ugh..... E-sports, e-sports, arena style arena style, jesus christ, if your game has a lowered skill gap whats it even matter anymore? Like I said, it all seems weirdly familiar to Halol 4 leading up to launch. And no splitscreen I mean that fact alone is a deal breaker for me, fuck you and your "reasons." Expect to believe it cant be done? Yeah, ok....

I have to critique the franchise so I will get Halo 5 at some point but, since I dont expect to be surprised that means like a used gamestop buy at 20 bucks, something of the sort. Used and much cheaper. 343, where The Rookie dies in some shitty book or something, mini Cortanas create deus ex machina and the Master Chief is the chosen one, yeah, seems legit.