• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dragonis

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 game request

8 posts in this topic

i would rlly like to have a codblops2 channel (call of duty black ops 2), there are a few ppl who play it and i play it quite often.

it would be very fun to have a group of guys just hanging out and playing the game, and its very hard to find a group of guys that play zombies im sure some ppl can a test to that.

QwiK likes this

I would actually like a support of any CoD titles BADLY to be honest,most preferably the old one like CoD4,WaW as those offer plenty of mods and have true dedicated servers to host events on,and im talking the pc version here :P But Blops2 isnt a bad choice ill admit that one. Its time to show that the old CoD titles is still here to stay and having a birth in this community,we need to give it a chance to see if its worth it!

And If i were you, to get your game supported  faster, i would add pros and cons,type of events and who is going to play it!

Are you looking for official support? or just a community channel? Please refer to this post and this example if you are looking for official support. If you are just looking to have a community channel then I can make that happen but please use this when you are requesting community channels.

Are you looking for official support? or just a community channel? Please refer to this post and this example if you are looking for official support. If you are just looking to have a community channel then I can make that happen but please use this when you are requesting community channels.

i'm looking for a official channel

I'm assuming, by your response, you did not read what you were linked to.

Hedrikz likes this

i did read it but i just didint under stand it cuz it didint say what to put what in what order ._. im rlly dull when it comes to that kind of stuff

I gave an example to follow if you need something to look at. I am going to go ahead and close this thread since it has not been fixed or updated yet. Please feel free to resubmit with a thread using the correct format if you so wish to.