• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Chumbry42

Xbox One Streams

32 posts in this topic

Greetings members of the Angry Army Xbox Division!

In case you guys didn’t already know….I'm Chumbry42, and I'm part of the staff for the Xbox One.

I’m interested to know who else streams on the Xbox.

I, for example, stream SMITE regularly (anyone who is interested in learning more about the game, check out my past broadcasts or try to make it to the next SMITE training event this Saturday) but I’m looking to stream more of our events across several of our different titles like Battlefield, Titanfall, Halo etc as well. This way we can capture some footage and allow interested members to watch in on the action before they jump into an event.

I’m interested to find out what other members who stream on Xbox are so feel free to leave your twitch info along with what games you stream on Xbox One. Maybe we can all check each other out! Even if you stream casually…leave your twitch link!

My stream is;

http://www.Twitch.tv/DungeonTanGaming

Game On!

Robert2424 and RuneX like this

On occasion I will started with shadow of mordor, dragon age inquisition, and destiny. With the lineup we got for october/november I should be streaming a little more frequently. I still got to get around work and school though. 

I am mostly busy during the week from school.if there is a holiday like easter or something else I will stream during the week. if not I mostly stream on saturdays and sundays during AJSA(off AJSA events. I stream during events mostly for games like bf4, halo, gears(maybe smite as well) . Here is the link to my twitch profile: http://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming/profile

likes this

Hey guys, I'm here on and off and know best as Robert2424. My gamer tag used to be Sanctus Real24, but decided just to change it back to Robert2424. I've off and on tried getting my twitch thing going, and I like to stream a multitude of games. Mainly I'm restricted due to work, but I stream when I can and have no set schedule and try to stream when I do play. 

I'd appreciate and be honored if you would come by and check out my stream. My twitch channel is here: http://www.twitch.tv/robert242424

I like to sometimes upload my twitch streams to Youtube, depending on the game. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-l-_9HoHNUnp6hdiAD6KA

twitter, since twitter tweets my streams, though I can't see them...lol. : https://twitter.com/Robertf242424

RuneX likes this

http://www.twitch.tv/rune_xl

I normally stream events but you may find me broadcasting other games. We had a surprise Halo stream last night when Snack, Chumbry, a few other AJSA and I were on. 'twas fun.

guys last week i activated twitch alerts that alerts me when i am live for example during ajsa events  to any donations, any follows and such. you dont need to do this if you do want to but just to see if it works for my channel, if someone could whenever i am live, to follow me just so i can see if i get a notification pic/sound when you follow.if it works or not i will let you know via my mic and you can keep following or unfollow if you want to.

Planning on streaming halo 5 quite a lot this week and maybe some halo mcc sp-co op.Will also try out the other modes for halo 5 beside slayer/arena and try to make a guide like the topic I created in the halo discussion thread called halo 5 arena maps,tactics, power weapons.I may start with midship using twitch.In any case  join my party or I join yours if we are playing and lets kick some ass. my twitch(yes I know it it listed above) but  just in case you decide to stop by: http://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming

RuneX likes this

I thinking about it, but I don't know I will handle it. Maybe I will start with Smite as my first streaming game :) 

Nice work, Rager.

Just got my kinect today so in a few minutes or hours i will be doing test streams with the kinect to set it up and see what angles work,the quality and I also need people who can log in to chat on my channel, be in my xbox live party when you see me online so i can start and tell me how the stream is i.e the quality and how well/good you can hear me for at least 5-30 minutes.If you can stay for 30 min at best that would be good.Please note that sometimes the stream may or may not lag for a short bit and even professional streamers have had a grainy picture for a few seconds in their stream before it reverts back to normal.

Link to my channel is here.

http://www.twitch.tv/samshepardgaming

I've been wanting to stream something but no one ever joins my streams when i try. On another forum i put up a poll so they could vote on the game, and even though 18 people voted, no one joined when i did the stream. 

So i'm going to try here, maybe some angry brothers will join. My games for streaming are:

1. rockband 4
  2. dragonball xenoverse
  3. fallout 4
  4. borderlands 2 / pre sequal
  5. the binding of isaac
  6. doom 2
  7. Black ops 3
  8. rainbow six: siege

Idk if i should make a separate topic for this or not, if i should please let me know

Whenever i am not busy i could try checking out you streams. I also dont have many views or followers but i do my best anyway. Whats  your twitch username if you post it as a link?

I've been wanting to stream something but no one ever joins my streams when i try. On another forum i put up a poll so they could vote on the game, and even though 18 people voted, no one joined when i did the stream.

So i'm going to try here, maybe some angry brothers will join. My games for streaming are:

• rockband 4
  • dragonball xenoverse
  • fallout 4
  • borderlands 2 / pre sequal
  • the binding of isaac
  • doom 2
  • Black ops 3
  • rainbow six: siege

Idk if i should make a separate topic for this or not, if i should please let me know

Even if nobody is watching your stream, as long as your having fun, your still succeeding. If your having fun when people do decide to pop in and watch for a minute, they may be inclined to stay longer. If you sound bored, chances are your audience will be to.

One motto that I use for streaming is "expect nothing. Everything else is a bonus".

If I happen to be on twitch when your broadcasting I'll check it out.

1. rockband 4
  2. dragonball xenoverse
  3. fallout 4
  4. borderlands 2 / pre sequal
  5. the binding of isaac
  6. doom 2
  7. Black ops 3
  8. rainbow six: siege

Some tips i can give you are this, you dont have to follow them to the letter but in my opinion they"could" help your streams.You have to log in to your channel to do this

1.Your profile pic is fine like mine but if you want to change it you can take a pic of yourself and have that as your pic.This"may or may not help but you can try.

2.Edit your panels,type in a little info about yourself,what platforms you play on,what are your favorite games and which one you are likely to stream more of.

3.As chumbry said enjoy what you stream no matter how many view or followers you have

4.If someone is watching your stream you can just thank them even if it is for 5 min or 30 min and if chat ask you something try to talk to them whenever your attention to the game is not needed such as  in a lobby or loading screen.

5.Your setup:Do you stream via your pc with/without a cam or via the twitch app on xbox one with/without a cam.A cam could help you interact better with your stream and chat.You stationary pc or monitor should be able to handle streaming via twitch as well as your internet speed.

6.If you use the twitch app on xbox one, go to your settings when you are logged in to twitch and if you dont have a kinect or dont want to use it, put your headset on scroll, down a bit and press a to activate the mic option and raise volume to 100.Most people i think would not recommend using kinect to broadcast audio.Also in the twitch app you should be able in settings to choose your broadcast quality such as 2500 kps and so on.

7.modernhippie check out my twitch channel a few posts above this one  and see if there is any tips you can use for your channel such as my stream schedule,how do i stream etc.

chubs arnold stream is the best ^_^

Why thank you.  Once I get my live sorted out on friday, expect an Ahnuld Chivalry stream.  What better game to break it out than one where half the players swing claymores

a little update for me.. i stream AJSA EVENTS on twitch ( gtaV, halo, smite, titanfall, bf4) from start till the end of the event ..if i dont stream it means that i am on business trips and i am  not able to stream... otherwise i steam pc stuff too if i feel like it...

http://twitch.tv/tayph00n

RuneX likes this

Hey there AJSA members!

Me and my brothers(LethalKakkarot) created a channel recently to stream all kinds of games on XB1/PS4/PC on diffrent time frames(still to decide the schedule).  Here is the channel itself: http://www.twitch.tv/brothersplayin

We will try to have a daily coverage of the channel as there are 3 of us :)))

We are having an idea of having a poll for deciding on the game of the week during the weekend before. Also thinking to have some lottery going with some kind of award system in place to keep people motivated. 

By the way if someone can help us out to give some best practices or Tips&Tricks on the layout, Streaming software etc. we will appreciate this indefinately.

MasterfulJoe101 and RuneX like this