• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Corporate needs your help! Name the worst game you know that is available on Steam (You will play it Kaz32!)

110 posts in this topic

Greetings sheep!

Every once in a while, we have a sheep that walks out of line. And since Steam is the crucible (REMEMBER ME3's ending!) of bad games, we came up with an idea.

Name the worst game you know that is available on Steam and we will force the user Kaz32 to review it! He will soon learn that one does not try to fight the holy DLC!

Remember. The game has to be available on Steam and it would be best if it's under 10$.

• Windows 10

3DMark11

Slave Tetris

Gettyburg: Armored warfare

Manhunter 

Dark shadows: Army of evil

Mr. Molotov likes this

I was going to say Project Night but the developer removed it from Steam.

Slaughtering Grounds!

Wow the digital homicide studios complete pack for 79p....  WHAT A RIP OFF!!

FxILB09.png

I could almost buy 4 Freddo's for that!

41w2dDruKPL._SY300_.jpg

EDIT:  Anyway on topic.  Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight!

MadDemon64 and Verethragna like this

The worst game in steam with the lowest user rating right now Flatout 3: Chaos and destruccion .... so i will say that game ... i would say one of the games of digital studios or day one: gary's incident...... but that games everyone knows they are bad :P 

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain

It even has micro-transactions so that should make you happy

What is it with you and this game? So the multiplayer has pay to progress microtransactions that might affect balance, that sucks, but it hardly warrents it going in this list, not to mention...

Remember. The game has to be available on Steam and it would be best if it's under 10$.

MGS is not Call of Duty or Halo, nobody (I bloody well hope) is buying this specifically for its multiplayer. The multiplayer in that game is very much a bonus, an addition and it's not what selling the game, so constantly complaing about it makes me feel you're either on a black knight crusade or not you're just getting the point.

You wanna talk about this game, use the topics for it.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

What is it with you and this game? So the multiplayer has pay to progress microtransactions that might affect balance, that sucks, but it hardly warrents it going in this list along with...

MGS is not Call of Duty or Halo, nobody (I bloody well hope) is buying this specifically for its multiplayer. The multiplayer in that game is very much a bonus, an addition and it's not what selling the game, so constantly complaing about it makes me feel you're either on a black knight crusade or not you're just getting the point.

I actually own the game now.  It basically feels like Ground Zeroes in a larger scale.  This is not a Metal Gear game it is a very repetitive boring slog of a game that is not worth $60.  Also depending on where ths player lives he/she can get a Russian cd-key of g2a.com for about $16

https://www.g2a.com/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-steam-cd-key-ru-cis.html

Even if it WERE a bad game, he's asking for ones to make Kaz play. Kaz is already playing Phantom Pain.

You know, maybe instead of a bunch of random people suggesting what they think is the worst game on steam for Kaz to play, perhaps we should call an...expert...on the subject of bad steam games and ask his opinion on what Kaz should play.

Anybody know how to contact Jim Sterling?

Raspharus and GLXLynx like this

He has a Youtube channel full of games, both good and bad (mostly bad), to choose from.

Well there we go: randomly pick one of his videos.  Heck, maybe we could make a series out of it, "Jim Sterling Followups"!

Ohohohoho. I find it funny that ALL of you have become the corporate's slave. I thought you are all the angry army that fights against him?

No matter. I accept your challenge Corporate. As a member of the army, I can't back down from a challenge. But which game should I review?

Btw I finished Phantom Pain already. And as I have already said, microtransaction is completely fucking worthless. I will make a comparison with Witcher 3 and determine which one of these are worthy of GOTY, because I have a PRETTY good idea.

I like carpe fulgar butthe demo of thejr newest game "this starry night we make" or whatever bored me to tears.

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight​

Enjoy playing Bejeweled with no mouse controls.

Well there we go: randomly pick one of his videos.  Heck, maybe we could make a series out of it, "Jim Sterling Followups"!

There are some games there that Jim has enjoyed though. Some of them he even says is just so-so. Picking at random from these isn't going to work. I had a few in mind, but I don't think they're on Steam anymore.

Well, if we're going including stuff on Jim Sterling's channel BlackShadows seems particularly horrible, since it doesn't even work properly. That might make for a short review though.

Another recommendation from me would be X-Blades. I actually have a soft spot for that one, but it's gameplay is massively flawed, the voice acting is terrible, spell targeting is wonky as hell and I have no damn clue what the story is. Oh, and if you buy any of the 'dark' powers you get the bad ending. Not that it ever hints at that.

Hoi3 people. Focus on 1 game please! There's many of them.

I would like to add 1 extra rule:

Either you corporate, or anyone else must give the game's cd key on the comment. Leave it out in the open and I will consider picking it up. If not, then I won't play it.

Can you people sacrifice your money for my misery? You slaves of Corporate? You traitors to the angry army? Huahahahahaha!!!!

@Kaz: The game I suggested is Free to Play.

At least until you run out of lives.

Want 5 more plays? That'll be $.99.

*Joins in the laughing scene*

This is a scam.. kaz just wants to sell the cards and he figures they'll be worth a good amount cuz the game is so bad nobody will have the heart to earn its cards.. busted man. I'm on to you. =P

Damn phone!

Free games? For those my review is pretty simple.

If it's fps, Just play Team Fortress 2 for the best one.

If it's MMOs, don't bother wasting your time on an empty and baron server filled with hackers.

For various kids games, you must be really bored to play those things. Avoid them like a plague!