• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Splatulated

Discussing Frequency of Joe Reviews (Only Thread)

112 posts in this topic

Off topic: Do you guys know any game reviewer that is unbiased and that posts reviews more frequently? Or that covers more titles? I still watch AJ, but i also want to see some reviews on other games that he hasn't covered up.

I don't think there is a game reviewer on the planet that isn't biased. That being said, I have started to do reviews and you have Jim Sterling who does written reviews on his site.

Holy moly joe's last video ramped up the dislikes. People want reviews galore apparently. I dont demand anything since, it dont have any right to do it. Nobody has. It's his channel he does what he wants with it. 

which video are u talking about

which video are u talking about

This one

Like it or not alot of them raised some good points that will ultimately be ignored by Joe.

undeadslayer4 likes this

I'm afraid of something else though. I am afraid that Joe may close his youtube channel and move entirely on twitch, because of how cancerous the youtube community is. 

I'm afraid of something else though. I am afraid that Joe may close his youtube channel and move entirely on twitch, because of how cancerous the youtube community is. 

It's not like Twitch is any better, it's actually worse if you ask me.

Seeing as he just brought Other Joe and Delrith on, enjoys making reviews/interviews/getting early looks at games/etc, and it would have an effect on his income that seems like an extremely unlikely outcome. If anything just disabling comments and ratings is a more logical first step if he no longer wants to or is able to deal with the youtube community.

Seeing as he just brought Other Joe and Delrith on, enjoys making reviews/interviews/getting early looks at games/etc, and it would have an effect on his income that seems like an extremely unlikely outcome. If anything just disabling comments and ratings is a more logical first step if he no longer wants to or is able to deal with the youtube community.

Doing that would only fuel the fire on twitch as people would simply go on there to say "see you know your wrong so you disable the comments etc"

Because he is already reviewing a title that was released weeks ago in Metal Gear and he needs to start working on current releases. If he tried to review every game that he misses he would never be able to review new games as they release.

then how come he didn't say anything about reviewing rise of the tomb raider and what about AC syndicate he hasn't done a AC review in 3 years

and there's one question that hasn't been answered how come joe is doing one review a month now this is the season where he would be mass producing his angry reviews what happened

Get rid of this thread nobody has been talking on this for months 

Why has joe delayed the top 10 lists to january its usually december

I wonder too but if something had happened, I'll wait.

undeadslayer4 likes this

and why has joe been less productive these 5 months this is the time of year where he he is mass producing his reviews 

I wonder too but if something had happened, I'll wait.

wouldnt he tell us why

Two minutes later:

ROFL

---

This thread is here so that the forums doesn't get flooded with threads like:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/32795-lack-of-aj-content/

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/31386-lack-of-reviews/

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30930-we-need-a-review-its-been-a-month/

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/30896-has-joe-done-away-with-game-reviews/

and why has joe been less productive these 5 months this is the time of year where he he is mass producing his reviews 

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryJoeShow/videos

So, how many videos did he put out in the last 5 months again? It's from the Arkham Knight Review to the most recent video, I count 61 videos. 7 of which are game reviews, at least 8 are movie reviews.

undeadslayer4 likes this

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryJoeShow/videos

So, how many videos did he put out in the last 5 months again? It's from the Arkham Knight Review to the most recent video, I count 61 videos. 7 of which are game reviews, at least 8 are movie reviews.

i meant not counting June, July and August or any lets plays and updates just the reviews from october to december explain that

i meant not counting June, July and August or any lets plays and updates just the reviews from october to december explain that

October to December, now counts as 5 months or, says 5 months, actually just means three. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Way to move that goal post.

How about a comparison.

Joe's last review for 2014:

Movie:

Godzilla - May 2014

Movie Reviews from August 2014 to December 2014

N/A

Game:

[/y

Dragon Age: Inquisition - November 28 2014

Game reviews August to December 2014:

Last of Us Remastered

Destiny

Alien Isolation

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Total reviews for the last five months of 2014: 6

Joe's last review for 2015:

Game:

Star Wars Battlefront - December 29, 2015 (Remember, that game that he didn't say was garbage and was telling people to wait for it to go on sale before buying it)

Game Reviews from August 2015 to December 2015

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Halo 5: Guardians (Remember that other game that Joe didn't say was garbage and for people to wait for more updates that add content before buying it)

Fallout 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Movie

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - December 19, 2015

Movie Reviews from August 2015 to December 2015

Fantastic Four

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F

Hitman: Agent 47

Sinister 2

The Visit

The Martian

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Total Reviews for the last five months of 2015: 11

undeadslayer4 likes this

October to December, now counts as 5 months or, says 5 months, actually just means three. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Way to move that goal post.

How about a comparison.

Joe's last review for 2014:

Movie:

Godzilla - May 2014

Movie Reviews from August 2014 to December 2014

N/A

Game:

[/y

Dragon Age: Inquisition - November 28 2014

Game reviews August to December 2014:

Last of Us Remastered

Destiny

Alien Isolation

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Total reviews for the last five months of 2014: 6

Joe's last review for 2015:

Game:

Star Wars Battlefront - December 29, 2015 (Remember, that game that he didn't say was garbage and was telling people to wait for it to go on sale before buying it)

Game Reviews from August 2015 to December 2015

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Halo 5: Guardians (Remember that other game that Joe didn't say was garbage and for people to wait for more updates that add content before buying it)

Fallout 4

Star Wars Battlefront

Movie

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - December 19, 2015

Movie Reviews from August 2015 to December 2015

Fantastic Four

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F

Hitman: Agent 47

Sinister 2

The Visit

The Martian

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Total Reviews for the last five months of 2015: 11

if u took out the movie reviews there were still more reviews than this year 6:4

if u took out the movie reviews there were still more reviews than this year 6:4

ROFLMAO AT MOVING GOALPOSTS. The fact that you need to factor out his other videos to make your point proves that your argument is weak.

ROFLMAO AT MOVING GOALPOSTS. The fact that you need to factor out his other videos to make your point proves that your argument is weak.

how is that weak im talking game reviews only not movie reviews and what does ROFLMAO mean anyway

how is that weak im talking game reviews only not movie reviews

Read the link you were given, it's all you've been doing this whole time.

Moving Goal Posts, this is what it looks like.

And that's the way we like it.

This may also answer why the Top 10 list videos aren't here yet:

undeadslayer4 likes this