• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Vinhtyler

Guild Raffle! All proceeds go to the guild in prep of the HoT.

4 posts in this topic

Introduction:

Hello there! Tyler here (most of you will know me better as Eva Lumina). In light of the guild looking for donations, I am setting up a Guild Raffle and all the money received will go to the guild in prep of HoT. While not the best prizes here (I'll be putting up better ones for future ones) I hope you guys will participate and enjoy!

How to Enter:

Each ticket will be 25 Silver or 5 tickets or 1 Gold. PM me @ vinhtyler.4613 with the following format:

Subject:
Guild Raffle

Amount of Money Included:___g___s
Account Name: ____________

The Prizes:

Scepter of the Highborn (Scepter):
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scepter_of_the_Highborn
800px-Scepter_of_the_Highborn.jpg

Spectral Wave Modulator (Rifle):
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Spectral_Wave_Modulator
800px-Spectral_Wave_Modulator.jpg

Impaler (Spear):
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Impaler
800px-Impaler.jpg

Mecha Anchor (Hammer Time):
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mecha_Anchor
419px-Mecha_Anchor.jpg

The Winners:

There will be 2 Winners. 1st place will get a choice of which two they want. 2nd place will get a choice of which one they want. The Last one will be recycled into the next Raffle. The winners will be drawn on Midnight October 1st.

Get your raffle tickets out now, or be faced with the wrath of being in service to Caudecus for owing him money - just like Treeps! 

Let that be a fair warning!  :angry:

PS: also, this is a great way for "Gold Seller 69" to fund gold for our guild coffers XDDD

PPS: Tyler was all that modeled by Eva? Or did Dulfy help you out lol

Muzical likes this

Get your raffle tickets out now, or be faced with the wrath of being in service to Caudecus for owing him money - just like Treeps! 

Let that be a fair warning!  :angry:

PS: also, this is a great way for "Gold Seller 69" to fund gold for our guild coffers XDDD

PPS: Tyler was all that modeled by Eva? Or did Dulfy help you out lol

GW2 Wiki. I could start modeling it with Eva I guess. Was in a slight rush.

GW2 Wiki. I could start modeling it with Eva I guess. Was in a slight rush.

Rats, I was going to give you grief about being a creep :P

Remind me about this the next time you see me...which will probably be tonight...

Hashirama Senju and Treeps like this