• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blurmania 53

Star Wars battlefront news

11 posts in this topic

True about the server issue, but hey we get to test the matchmaking out in early October for the public beta  :)

The no server browser is still kind of a deal breaker...

True about the server issue, but hey we get to test the matchmaking out in early October for the public beta  :)

The no server browser is still kind of a deal breaker...

yeah but we still need a date, early october could be anything from oct 1 to 10th if i know correct. they haven't given a good reason as to why they removed that feature.

Not that bothered by no server browser really but, cant say that I dont want it. So far seems to be only Luke and Darth Vader for heroes right? Wait, theres Boba too nvm. But what about Yoda, The Emperor or Obi-Wan?

The random hero pick up thing though, ehh...

I guess it's cool that they going to include the likes of Lake Skywalker and Darth Vader as playable characters, but I can't say I'm particularly fond if the idea of it being in the form of these overpowerd pickups. I guess we'll see how it affects balence in the beta.

Even so I don't think It's a very strong pre-order incentive especially if it's only these two characters at launch. I'd happily trade it for a story mode and/or space battle's.

So far seems to be only Luke and Darth Vader for heroes right? Wait, theres Boba too nvm. But what about Yoda, The Emperor or Obi-Wan?

Problem is since this game is based on the original trilogy Yoda and The Emperor never did really any fighting in those (Unless you count The Emperor Force Lighting bombardment as fighting)

Problem is since this game is based on the original trilogy Yoda and The Emperor never did really any fighting in those (Unless you count The Emperor Force Lighting bombardment as fighting)

That is true but, they could still fight right? Only asking because it would be badass to have them in the game and weve seen it in previous Battlefronts. I guess DICE will just choose when to be "consistent" and when not too.

Maybe so but I don't people would complain to much if you include them, especially when the game itself doesn't follow the narrative of movies anyway!. I mean come on, the idea of playing as Yoda using his force powers to trip up an imperial walker on hoth! Or Darth Maul cuting down Ewaks in the jungle! Not in context at all but who cares!

From what I read the heros/villians will operate as they did in Battlefront 2. A random player is given the option to play as one and once they become one they are constantly losing health over time so pretty much you gotta expose yourself and kill enemy players to gain health, I just hope people will actually have common sense to band together and overwhelm the hero as that was what it took pretty much in Battlefront 2 to kill one.