• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Howling Fenrir

Them's Fightin' Herds!

17 posts in this topic

Best title for a game EVER!

Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D PC (Windows) fighting game with adorable animals in an original universe designed by Lauren Faust (producer and developer for "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"; creator, director and developer for "Super Best Friends Forever"). It is the spiritual successor to “Fighting is Magic”, with improved gameplay mechanics and graphics, an entirely new (and awesome!) dynamic music system, a graphic lobby, and a whole bunch of new features.

Donation/Crowd Funding welcome!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/story

Already posted this in the "official" MLP thread in the..ooh raw gameplay footage!

Anybody else hoping they get MLP cast members to voice the characters in this game?  Also, how much do you want to bet that the pink lamb character to have a Jekyll/Hyde personality...that is a result of being parasatised by a predator, turning them into a literal "wolf in sheeps clothing" when they use certain moves?

MAKE THIS A THING DEVS OF THIS GAME!

I'm hyped for it. When I get paid, I'm contributing to help this project.

I kinda want it, No offense but I'm not really into ponies and farm animals but the game play looks solid.

I kinda want it, No offense but I'm not really into ponies and farm animals but the game play looks solid.

That's how it starts dude.  Soon you'll be a brony in no time.

Velocirapter likes this

*Throws some money at the screen* 

*screen eat the money*

thank you for your pledge

Still a ways off from the goal. Paypal takes payment before the deadline, what happens if the goal isn't met?

Have a feeling this isn't going to make it guys. :(

Have a feeling this isn't going to make it guys. :(

Quick, alert the brony community!  Call Ink Rose!  Text Silverquill!  Skype Joshscorcher!

This game MUST be made!

EjfWpX7.png

At $507,738 with 27 hours left.

Ended at a little over $587,000. That definitely picked up towards the end.

Ended at a little over $587,000. That definitely picked up towards the end.

Yeah, I'm actually surprised how it just boosted up in the end. Guess a lot of people were just waiting to see how the campaign went and didn't want to pledge unless its chances of meeting the goal was actually good. I confess to only pledging when there was only four days left.

---

acwwnu2sroqohsqb4aov.png

Bah Baah! Baah baaah baah baaaaah baaah bah $bahk! Baah baah baaah bah bah baaah baaah goat baaah baah bah! baah bah baaah baaah baah bah baah yeah.

Give me that you — don’t eat that. How did they.. You’re kidding me, they’re on the ceiling too? *mumble*

Sorry about that. Great job you guys, you’ve reached the 560k stretch goal, which is the story mode and stage for the goat! In celebration of this achievement, we’ve unleashed all the goats in our office. What do you mean we don’t have an office? Then how did all these goats — never mind.

... We're also having some fun with stream chat on Twitch plays TFH, come join us!

I admit, I also pledged only after the game was a sure win, mainly because I have no credit card so I was using paypal instead. And I have no idea how the system works with paypal if a game doesn't get funded. I assume that they instantly drew the money through my paypal... Better go n read the indiegogo faq again ...

I admit, I also pledged only after the game was a sure win, mainly because I have no credit card so I was using paypal instead. And I have no idea how the system works with paypal if a game doesn't get funded. I assume that they instantly drew the money through my paypal... Better go n read the indiegogo faq again ...

I didn't see an option to pay with credit card for Indie Go Go. It just gave the Paypal method and nothing else.