• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaz32

There's an Angry Birds movie coming.

23 posts in this topic

I knew this will happen. Next thing you know Clash Of Clans will have a full length movie too. -_-

But you know what? This movie could be an unexpectedly GOOD movie based on a video game. Finally, after Wreck it Ralph we got a good movie based on a video game! So fingers crossed that the writers who made this movie know good smart humor and not just lame unfunny jokes.

well recently Game based Movies focused at kids have been successful. then after clash of clans its Candy Crush LOL.

But you know what? This movie could be an unexpectedly GOOD movie based on a video game. Finally, after Wreck it Ralph we got a good movie based on a video game! So fingers crossed that the writers who made this movie know good smart humor and not just lame unfunny jokes.

If could be good.  But I honestly doubt it.  The jokes just simply did not work for me, and I laugh at a lot of things that other people wouldn't laugh at and tell a lot of bad jokes.  

That's not a good sign.

I have much higher expectations for the FNAF movie.  Then again, I'm a sucker for practical effects, so the animatronics being portrayed by actual animatronics made by the Jim Henson Creature Shop is kinda a bit of a cheat.

O97Rq4e.jpg

...Why is this a thing? 

Who thought this would be a good thing? 

OhrightCorporateCommander

O97Rq4e.jpg

...Why is this a thing?

Who thought this would be a good thing?

OhrightCorporateCommander

Simple:

giphy.gif

Are you prepared for the hell that we must endure in 3 more days???

I totally want to play Ryse Son of Rome now that I think about it. That's the game that I heard is pretty, but the gameplay is not good, so I would want that to be the game I have to review just to see how it actually is.

Aye, comrade. I am prepared for the suckitude of these bad games. 

Are we gonna do that as like a stream event? 

Oh joy...an Angry Birds movie, based off of the Mobile Game in the Market that is practically a Bubble waiting to Pop. I can't waaaaiiit......

Ugh. There are SO many other games they could make Movies of...this is not worthy. FNaF is more worthy....then again, Practical Effects. *Gasm* XD

You know what I wanna see? A Bioshock movie. Done right, that could be amazing. 

They already tried to do a Halo movie, that was just a bunch of drama and unneeded romance. 

A Bioshock movie was planned and such, but fell into development hell and eventually cancelled because the director refused to back down from an R rating.

A Bioshock movie was planned and such, but fell into development hell and eventually cancelled because the director refused to back down from an R rating.

Fuck yeah for that director. I can't really see Bioshock being a PG-13 movie with all the mature themes that go on in Rapture. 

Aye, comrade. I am prepared for the suckitude of these bad games. 

Are we gonna do that as like a stream event? 

I sure as hell can't do a live stream. Have to work due to timezone differences.

Eh, I can do livestream, so I'll stream and then try to get stuff uploaded on youtube on the same day. 

Eh, I can do livestream, so I'll stream and then try to get stuff uploaded on youtube on the same day. 

Wait2. You don't have to livestream though. You only need to review the game that will be given to you.

I like streaming, honestly, it lets me get what I'm thinking out there quickly and easily. I'll probably stream Contagion today then do the review game when I get it, edit that second stream, upload it to Youtube. 

I like streaming, honestly, it lets me get what I'm thinking out there quickly and easily. I'll probably stream Contagion today then do the review game when I get it, edit that second stream, upload it to Youtube. 

Oh ok! Starting the journey to hell early eh? I wish you luck mate! 

tumblr_ln8tbdPsMe1qdq5d8.gif

You know what I wanna see? A Bioshock movie. Done right, that could be amazing. 

They already tried to do a Halo movie, that was just a bunch of drama and unneeded romance. 

FUcck dude i wanted a bioshock movie so bad its incredible. I even bought the fucking book. On the other hand they could've fucked it up so yeah.

On topic: The mobile market as it needs to FUCKING DIE IN HELL. 

I mean c'mon you have a device with 4 gigs of ram, and an octacore cpu, and yet you have 0 triple A like games to play. Not even things like flash games. Like seriously wtf is wrong with the market? You see more amazing games on the 3ds which has way shittier hardware than on mobile. 

And the movie is gonna be shit. Nobody cares about angry birds. It is an over milked franchise which copied crash the castle.

An R rated movie based on an M rated game.

Sounds about right.

This movie could be an unexpectedly GOOD movie based on a video game. Finally, after Wreck it Ralph we got a good movie based on a video game!

I personally doubt it, knowing that it's a franchise I'm just generally biased against. Plus I actually liked Wreck-It Ralph.

I'm looking at it like this.

When I heard the Lego movie was being made, I thought "Seriously? Whatever. Not like it's gonna be any good."

Boy was I wrong.

Sidenote: I'M NOT SAYING THIS WILL BE THE SAME CASE. I'm just saying wait before you judge.