• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blurmania 53

Halo, Halo 5 Singleplayer News + Multiplayer News

170 posts in this topic

Guys here are some halo 5 news. check out RUL channel on youtube for halo news. also halofollower is good. In halo 5 you can find intel like call of duty clack ops did

RuneX likes this

The game does seem very fluid.

yeah it is. here are two more vids. CTF and Breakout in the news maps colosseum(from the gamescom invitational) and the map Altitude: 

Looks very cool. Thanks for sharing, Rager.

your welcome guys. as for co-op JP yeah same here. it should be smooth to join and to leave whenver you feel like it. Here are two more halo vids for when it comes to emblems and customization . I only upload vids to this post  when someone else replies to it just saying. 

Contents show in video may not be final but would be good if they do: 

Looking good, are we having a launch game night for this? 

I think so.Am sure more details will be coming soon close to launch or before.

hey guys.Re-posted from the halo staff discussion thread  just in case:: 

Looking good, are we having a launch game night for this?

We will be having a special launch night gathering (co-op, maybe try multiplayer etc). Regular Halo 5 events start on October 31st :)

We will be having a special launch night gathering (co-op, maybe try multiplayer etc). Regular Halo 5 events start on October 31st :)

rune if coo-op legendary ^_^

What does members who play halo or are planning to get halo and what does the rest of the staff think about this piece of news?(An Angry Army clan on halo waypoint!)  I look forward to this thing and I could be the one to create it or someone else who is willing and if people here like spartan companies maybe we should have  people who play halo mcc/halo 5 to  then respond to this topic so that we can add gamertag to the company(clans that is): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/spartan-companies

What does members who play halo or are planning to get halo and what does the rest of the staff think about this piece of news?(An Angry Army clan on halo waypoint!)  I look forward to this thing and I could be the one to create it or someone else who is willing and if people here like spartan companies maybe we should have  people who play halo mcc/halo 5 to  then respond to this topic so that we can add gamertag to the company(clans that is): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/spartan-companies

Add me ToxicKiyo. I'll be picking up an XBone tomorrow.

I'd like to join this clan, just watched a HaloFollower vid explain this just now and love the fact we can spread our AJSA army into Halo more than before possibly. And if your looking for someone to create the page I could be your guy if you want as I visit the Halo Forums daily for news and such but if you'd like just DM me on here and we can talk about it.

P.S- if anyone here joins a spartan company you will get a free req pack on HaloWaypoint in your profile messages, and you can customize your characters armor now if you'd like.

EDIT: Nevermind on the clan creation, just got an invite to it lol got to excited so jumped the gun on that one.

RuneX likes this

members and staff please  remember this custom games type for our events that RUL created in halo 5.It is similar to thor mode in halo 4 with gravity hammers that we played last sunday's halo mcc event :) pound away : 

hey people does anyone play halo mcc and gta cos i would like some people to hang out with on those games my gt is GothicRacer55 if anyone wants to add me

ScampyGordon likes this

you mostly have to play custom games since most of player base has moved to halo 5.You may find matches, but not many.I am trying to get two co-op achievement in mcc, one in halo 3 last level and one in multiplayer.are you up for it?

ScampyGordon likes this

Thinking of creating this game mode called scatterbrains in custom games  for this saturday's halo 5 event: 

Hell yea. probably have to do free for all to get more people to play

I made this just yesterday! I havent tested it out yet but I'm sure it would be super fun.

If you have not seen the previous vid like this for the magnum pistol,: 

this is another one FOR when to get power-ups:KEEP IN MIND OF THE TIMER ON YOUR BOTTOM RIGHT!