• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Laserrifle125

Plan your Fallout 4 adventure.

22 posts in this topic

So, since Fallout 4 is a month away from sucking our souls and destroying our social lives, I thought I'd make a thread where we plan our adventure through the ruins of the commonwealth. I'll start. My character will have her S.P.E.C.I.A.L at:

St: 2

Per: 2

End: 3

Char: 6

Int: 7

Ag: 2

L: 6

I'll mostly use energy weapons, plasma to be more specific. During the first 10 levels in the game, I'll work on getting perks like Life-giver and cap collector and increasing my strength and perception to 4. After that I'll start working on getting perks like Local leader and Science! so I can start building my first settlement and start modding the hell out my weapons.  

Dane2hip48 likes this

Speech and Sneak playthrough

S - 5

P - 7

E - 5

C - 6

I - 7

A - 5

L - 5

High Perception to spot those red dots on the compass sooner and the Lockpick boost. High Intel for skillpoints and computer hacking.

I never like any stat to fall below the default 5. I usually try to talk and sneak my way out of situations and then resort to Small Guns (because lets face it, there always seems to be more SG ammo and parts lying around than Energy Weapons and Big Guns).

^I don't think you set your special within the staring limit :P

Heres mine

S:1

P:5

E:5

C:5

I: 6

A:1

L:5

S - 5

P - 7

E - 5

C - 6

I - 7

A - 5

L - 5

High Perception to spot those red dots on the compass sooner and the Lockpick boost. High Intel for skillpoints and computer hacking.

I never like any stat to fall below the default 5. I usually try to talk and sneak my way out of situations and then resort to Small Guns (because lets face it, there always seems to be more SG ammo and parts lying around than Energy Weapons and Big Guns).

The leveling system is very different, instead of starting with all your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats at 5 and having 5 points to spend, all your stats are at 1 and you 21 points to spend. Also the skill system has been integrated into the perk system. 

I'll probably just take a decision on the spot. Most surely i will play the game vanilla until i get bored of it(of the vanilla that is) or until mods roll out. Once i get bored of vanilla ill mod the crap out of it. Just like i did with skyrim. And oblivion. And all the other games that i played

Plan my Fallout 4 adventure? I think my social interaction will mostly evaporate for at least a day as I delve back into the wasteland.

While I have no idea what'll pick in the department of SPECIALS, I have the plan to build a religious psychopath city with hints of the WIld West settings, who worship the one and only god:

CAPS!...

(and I'll name myself caps:D)

I'll probably not even explore, rather, i think ima settle a settlement first at the first most strategic point i can find.

GLXLynx likes this

I'll probably not even explore, rather, i think ima settle a settlement first at the first most strategic point i can find.

You might wanna cut on the amount RTSs you're playing...

either mods so sexy time booty or speech and sneak

S=6

P=6

E=6

C=8

I=7

A=5

L=1

I'm giving myself a lot of perception.

When it comes to making custom weapons, I want to make the ol Fallout 2 Bozar.

I'm giving myself a lot of perception.

When it comes to making custom weapons, I want to make the ol Fallout 2 Bozar.

If you wanna do a lot of crafting, I suggest investing in Intelligence since it has a lot of crafting related perks.

All Special: 7. I'm ready for anything.

Weapon: whatever I can get.

My game plan for this game is to get a lot of allies to fight with me, KILL ALL RAIDERS WHO STAND IN MY WAY, and date the cutest girl in the game.

Hmmmmm....... From what I understand, in the beginning of the game, you are allowed to choose between the wife or husband as a playable character, and they have a child with them.

Could that child be a villain in the game? And could your wife be alive? We shall see.

All Special: 7. I'm ready for anything.

At the beginning of the game, all your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats will be at 1 and you have 21 points to spend, which mean if you want to make the most balanced character you can, all your S.P.E.C.I.A.L will be at 4, so I suggest taking some time to think about it, sure you can level them up, but it will take a while before you can have them all at 7.

Could that child be a villain in the game? And could your wife be alive? We shall see.

All we know from the story is that you start at somewhere in Boston in the pre-war and just as about the bombs are about drop, you run to the vault, but just as you, your family and a bunch of other people are about to enter the vault, the bombs drop. You do however survive, and then you're cryogenicly frozen for about 200 years. I would like to point out that it is actually possible to survive a nuclear explosion, there was a man called Tsutomu Yamaguchi who survived both the Fat man and the little boy (the nukes that got dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945) and lived until 2010. But so far we don't have any evidence that that's the case.

You might wanna cut on the amount RTSs you're playing...

Why? What is wrong with hill basing? :P

Why? What is wrong with hill basing? :P

Just the fact that there isn't a conveniently placed stack of scrap than you can keep scavenging from so you can build up your settlement. 

At the beginning of the game, all your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats will be at 1 and you 21 points to spend, which mean if you want to make the most balanced character you can, all your S.P.E.C.I.A.L will be at 4, so I suggest taking some time to think about it, sure you can level them up, but it will take a while before you can have them all at 7.

One word:

mods.

Or another one word:

Cheats

addspecialpoints yo! 

Hahahaha, nah I won't do it THAT early. Probably after playing the game for 100 hours.

GLXLynx likes this

Just the fact that there isn't a conveniently placed stack of scrap than you can keep scavenging from so you can build up your settlement. 

But ofcourse there is a conveniently placed stack of scrap near a hillside, duh!.

Step 1: gear up

Step 2: start walking

Step 3: ??????

Step 4: ADVENTURE!