• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Maghorn

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade

4 posts in this topic

WH40K:EC is an upcoming MMO first/third person shooter set in the Warhammer 40k universe. Some members of the community may remember Angry Joe playing an early alpha version of the game last year, showing Space Marines fighting Chaos forces for control of a base. Starting this month and continuing into next year players who purchased a founder pack will be slowly brought into the early access program. Once the community builds up a bit more I would like to see the AJSA put it's support into this game. It is basically Planetside 2 with a 40k skin, but because of this we'll likely see more Warhammer fans and fewer trolls.

Current Players (First founder wave, more may come before release)

Blackopself

Noobanaga

Maghorn

Pros

Combined arms combat using 40k themed war machines

4 playable races with multiple sub-factions

PvE with Tyranids

Constant updates from the devs via livestreams and forum posts

Free to play

Multiple classes that can be changed on the fly, everything from tactical marines and choppas to assault marines and stormboyz, possibly noise marines and others in the future.

Cons

Early access will feature lobby-based deployment until the open world battle environment is finalized

Plans for founders to be invited to early access by the end of November!

High buy in for instant access ($120 or regional equivalent)

Micro-currency shop sells weapons. Gameplay and progression impact is unknown at the moment.

Sample event

Exterminatus/Waaagh! : we target one hostile faction and aim to conquer as much territory in a set amount of time as possible.

Rhino Races: Exactly what it says on the tin.

Let it be known now that I want our official faction to be Chaos, Chaos is Powaful!

Free to play but you have to buy in to play early. It sounds cool but that's the kind of thing I stay out of especially since I'm broke either way.

Free to play but you have to buy in to play early. It sounds cool but that's the kind of thing I stay out of especially since I'm broke either way.

Yeah, a lot of games make you buy in for early access now, but following the full release it will be 100% free to play.

Considering that we already have a channel for the alpha players to use and that we cannot officially support this until it comes out, I will have to say just wait until it comes out. Then we can revisit this.