• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Faizyr

Ranks and improvements

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

Since there has been a lot of talk about ranking lately , and people always having an excuse to why they are a certain rank, i would like to try something.

Reply to this topic with  your current rank that you have in CS GO and the highest rank you used to be.

after that explain why you are in this rank and what you could improve.

when all of that is done we could do a training night and see how we can get better in those categories.

This is just a little experiment i thought of and could be useful for everyone who plays CS GO in general.

looking forward to your replies

baronrouker likes this

Master guardian 1 (Current) - Mater guardian 2 (Highest)

I smell gold novas coming back :s

Master guardian 1 (Current) - Mater guardian 2 (Highest)

I smell gold novas coming back :s

now explain why are you in this rank and should you be higher or lower?

GN2

Just started. Fresh nooblet.

now explain why are you in this rank and should you be higher or lower?

Well, i think i should be somewhere around Master guardian elite lol I mean, i smoke, i flash, i peek fire, i report what i see, i move in as a team looking at those ct/t wait points. But i think maybe i just suck at controling weapon recoil. :c

(Current) Gold nova 2, (Highest) Gold Nova master.

I'm probably at the rank i'm supposed to be at, But I do make simple mistakes that i could improve on.

but the one of the biggest things is that i don't have a proper working microphone at the moment.

Master Guardian I. Started playing this game again like a week ago. Have never been to one of AJSA CSGO events though.

Well , for now it seems like most of you haven't refined the basics. understanding these basics will raise your rank indefenetly.

il think of something to show you guys some stuff.

GN3. Took 2 games to rank up lol

I'm Legendary eagle master and that is the highest i've ever been , pretty close to rank up to supreme tho :)

i think i'm at the rank i'm suppost to be at but my road to global will still continue :D

Up to Gold Nova Master now

Tidell likes this

I'm gonna start posting in the CSGO Section of the AJSA since I need a new game to tie myself to.

Current Rank: MG1 (Master Guardian)

Highest Rank: MG2 (Master Guardian 2)

Why I am this rank? Mostly was lucky and played with good teams and used to be a part of team that had a dream of going Pro... Didn't work out in the end. I also started learning smokes for a few maps and wall banging spots. The reason why I'm MG1 right now is because of a horrible streak of losing I was cast into by a few idiots who dicked around too much and lost us games. 

I'm gonna start posting in the CSGO Section of the AJSA since I need a new game to tie myself to.

Current Rank: MG1 (Master Guardian)

Highest Rank: MG2 (Master Guardian 2)

Why I am this rank? Mostly was lucky and played with good teams and used to be a part of team that had a dream of going Pro... Didn't work out in the end. I also started learning smokes for a few maps and wall banging spots. The reason why I'm MG1 right now is because of a horrible streak of losing I was cast into by a few idiots who dicked around too much and lost us games. 

"used to be a part of team that had a dream of going Pro" i know the feels

John Adder likes this

Not to bitch about it, but our team lead was planning on dropping it from the start and wanted to just leave without telling anyone. That's all I will say though

Good News Everyone.

I'm back to being MG2 now 

Good News Everyone.

I'm back to being MG2 now 

Congrats! still mg1 <_<