• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elikal

Lack of reviews

11 posts in this topic

Dear AJ. I don't know if you read this. But... in the last year or so I became less and less interested in your Show. I mean, you are free to do as you like, of course. But, I miss your reviews.

I really valued your game reviews. Both as piece of entertainment and good info. There was a regular influx of reviews on games I was interested in. Now... you have movie reviews (which, sorry as they are presented as "light talk with your friends" and just not interesting), or interviews or tabletop or gameplay. Anything. Maybe that pays better off, what do I know.

But Joe, I miss you reviewing. Reviewing games which people care about.

Reviews take some time to make and I'm sure when all the big titles come out he'll do reviews on them.
Be patient.

While there has been a shift in content however when you do see a review you have interest, show support by watching. As YouTubers and Twitch streamers grow so does their interests. 

Great, another one of those "I'm only making a account for this gaming community to complain about their not being enough reviews" threads. Seriously, It might as well be it's own subsection at this point.

0GIxfxa.png

I would make an overly long statement about how you shouldn't speak for the masses, That you can't please everyone and everyone has different taste, But to be honest I don't think we will ever see you back here again so I'm not going to waste my time typing all that.

Mr_E_Meatshield and Crazycrab like this

Joe puts alot more work into his reviews then most others.  Id rather him do that then just do a voice over the top of gameplay footage.  Do i wish there were more reviews and less vids with Delrith hell yes i do.  But Joe has to try and please everyone and people simply want the extra content he does.

And besides the number of reviews isnt exactly alot less then previous years.  One thing though im sick of hearing the whole "there was nothing to review that month bla blha blah"   Sorry but there is always something to review such as all the big titles he never did before.

And besides the number of reviews isnt exactly alot less then previous years.  One thing though im sick of hearing the whole "there was nothing to review that month bla blha blah"   Sorry but there is always something to review such as all the big titles he never did before.

I understand you agree with the rest of us from the previous part of that post, but I have to address this.

Why would Joe go back and review older games? Whenever he does something, it is to benefit himself. There is no true benefit that comes from going back and reviewing a title that hasn't very recently come out.

I understand you agree with the rest of us from the previous part of that post, but I have to address this.

Why would Joe go back and review older games? Whenever he does something, it is to benefit himself. There is no true benefit that comes from going back and reviewing a title that hasn't very recently come out.

Plus if he DID make reviews for older games, people would then complain that he's not reviewing recent games that people want to know whether to buy or not.

Instead of "Where are the reviews?" we're going to get "Why aren't you reviewing this game that just came out and are instead doing one for something that isn't relevant anymore?"

*cough* If you are looking to sign up to the community for the sole purpose to “talk to”, “play with”, or “get personal time” with Angry Joe, please DO NOT APPLY*cough*

I will say their movies reviews are brutally bad lol.

Corporate Agent likes this