• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Muzical

GW2 economy changes--thoughts?

11 posts in this topic

Since I'd rather read thoughts somewhere a little less toxic than reddit...OK a LOT less toxic ._.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-economy/

Treeps and Xio like this

*screaming sounds echo across Tyria as players check new posts*

-some may have already grabbed their pitchforks and stormed reddit-

Treeps and Muzical like this

I'm trying to keep positive, though everything seems to be going down badly. They said "Instability Is Coming", so I hope things will be better when the dust fades away. And by "dust" I mean "sandstorm"!

Shaytaan, Muzical and Xio like this

They basically say in that post that everybody is going to be broke unless they do fractals/raids which is what i don't like. The one thing i liked about this game when i was still new was that i never felt like i was strapped for cash since dungeons gave gold and lots of items everyday. I feel that people who are veterans shouldn't feel as threatened to this as new players since we can do fractals/raids while new players just have dungeons.

Also rip Orr farm forever if salvage rates go down (I know no one farms this anymore but still). I loved the days of just farming that place and having a full stack of ectos when i was done.

Hashirama Senju and Muzical like this

Welp, I'll be in Wildstar if you need me.

Welp, I'll be in Wildstar if you need me.

Do they expect you to be useful in any capacity whatsoever?  o.o

Treeps and Demonbane775 like this

Do they expect you to be useful in any capacity whatsoever?  o.o

tumblr_inline_nltz3tCmfd1tr5v0b.gif

If they do they'll soon learn the error of their ways

Muzical and Xio like this

WoodenPotatoes has a good thoughtful video on it that cooled most of my annoyance. BUT NOTHING WILL QUENCH MY RAGE THAT HALLOWEEN STARTS THE SAME DAY AS THE EXPANSION. EEEEEEEEEVIL!

Is the economy already bad? 

Most of the proposed changes drop with HoT, so soooon.... :P   After that, story mode dungeon will be almost as useless as Demonbane :P