• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheBrokenMadMan

METAL GEAR SOLID V NEW ARTWORK!!!!!!

28 posts in this topic

So, new artwork for MGSV has been released, drawn by the man himself, Yoji Shinkawa, if you don't know who that is, WHA DA HELL, HE LIKE, DA NUTS!!! hehe, seriously though, he has done the artwork for MGS since 1, the man's artwork is beautiful, and he has recently released some new artwork for the upcoming MGSV, now I'll be linking you to a video showcasing the art, I would upload pictures, BUT DAT WOOD BE TOO DAAM BEEG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgIG9_bUXU

Good taste on youtuber you got there. I'm subbed to him too and always watch his videos regarding MGS V

I just love the entire development team Fox of Hideo Kojima that are responsable for this series. Each installment blows over the previous one. I cannot wait to see what the next MGS has in store 4 us! :D 

I'm kinda hyped by MGSV... But I don't see the decision of releasing Ground Zeroes separately quite right. To pay more than 90 € for a complete game... I don't know.

Hideo Kojima, if you somehow stumble upon our humble forum, please listen to me carefully.

Take as much time as you need to make this game. If you don't feel confident with its current state, push back the release date.

The hype around this game is high, and you have a reputation of delivering on your promises. This game could be amazing. But that only happens if you are 100% confident in the final product. 

I saw those artworks and....

....I just have the biggest METAL GEAR right now. :D

I just love the entire development team Fox of Hideo Kojima that are responsable for this series. Each installment blows over the previous one. I cannot wait to see what the next MGS has in store 4 us! :D

Hideo Kojima, if you somehow stumble upon our humble forum, please listen to me carefully.

Take as much time as you need to make this game. If you don't feel confident with its current state, push back the release date.

The hype around this game is high, and you have a reputation of delivering on your promises. This game could be amazing. But that only happens if you are 100% confident in the final product. 

I love Kojimas work i trust him 100% i don't think he wil rush anything hes is just too good for that and if you know a little bit about kojimas history with MGS you see that he loves his franchise he would never allow it to fail XD. I mean he created the first Metal Gear game in 1990 i bet the series is like a child for him :D .

I can't wait for MGSV but like everyone else is saying. I hope Kojima takes his time. And makes this an absolute masterpiece :D

Thanks for the screenshot, but if we could avoid the all caps and exclamation points, that'd be great.

I love that man's artwork, its the reason I bought the limited edition Zone of Enders Hd collection.

Love it! And yeah yongyea does great mgsv coverage.

I saw his video about Quite's CG Art, $100 says that lots of people took out tissue paper and started fapping lmao XDD

Who needs tissue paper?

Cant wait till GZ drops in spring. Doubt I will have a next gen console by then but all the cinematic trailers have run on current gen specs anyway and looks amazing.

Amazing!!! i just hope that ground zeroes comes in early 2014.

i wonder if one of the girls wearing bikinis is paz

Kojima did say it should be about spring time for GZ

Gah, every bit of something that comes out for this game makes me more and more excited! I hate being this excited for stuff, because then it takes longer to get here and it may not be what I was expecting.

That red band trailer alone was enough to get me way to excited though

What is irritating about MGS V is that Ground Zeros and Phantom Pain are TWO SEPARATE games instead of having them both together like they did last time with Metal Gear Solid 3 when Operation Virtuous Mission and Snake Eater were both in the same disc.

I think GZ is going to be quite substantially bigger than the virtuous mission though

Metal Gear Solid is by FAR my fav game series of all time. I've played em all to death and can't wait to get my hands on Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes.

MrBeef likes this

This for me is my most hyped next gen game. The character designs look boss(no pun intended) as always and I'll be looking forward to playing ground zeroes in spring and phantom pain god knows when. Here's to the best!

Can't wait for this game! I really hope that mgs v and ground zeros aren't two separate games though.

Woo hoo, looks good. Really enjoy the art of MGS.

I can't wait for MGS V. As ridiculous as the story might get at points, it's still one of the most interesting canons to follow and I love to see what kind of insanity Kojima coughs up next. Also I absolutely love the details in these games, from the codec calls to the hidden secrets.

Man, I really like that middle-aged Ocelot, though it's hard to draw the line in my mind where he goes from the comic relief in MGS3 to the badass he is from that point onward.

Yoji Shinkawa still possesses one of my favourite art styles. I really wish some day he'd end up as the graphic to an action game with an Okami-type graphics engine. I'd play the crap out of that.