• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shivan

So... SC now has a referral system.

6 posts in this topic

Personally i never liked the idea, but lets see what they have:

WfXJxHr.png

So for everyone that registers and pay for a game package, the referred gets +5.000 UEC, and you get a RP.

At 1 you will get a C-117

At 3, 2 x C-007 + Gimbal Mounts

At 5, something useless

At 10, a Anvil Gladius

Ill place my referral link here, if i ever get to 10 ill remove it so i dont steal refferal from someone else that needs it.

EDITED: Removed because i already got the Gladius, use the next referral link below.

the2ndlove likes this

Here's mine also. Be cool to get some free lewts.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-HHKL-HL95

I would recommend if new to the game and can wait a few weeks the anniversary sale will be going on soonish (November) and they often sell limited packages then with longer insurance. You can always refund any purchase and re-buy also so if you buy before then you are not locked into what you get. ATM if you just wanna get started with a general purpose ship I would get:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Aurora-LN

It includes Squadron 42 (Single player campaign) and the Star Citizen persistent universe (multiplayer).

Always remember that any ship you can buy you can earn in game so you do not need to spend any more than what the package above costs if you don't want to.

everyone I know is already owns it or doesn't know how to turn a pc on :( 

Dyzzles likes this

everyone I know is already owns it or doesn't know how to turn a pc on :(

This.

And they need more money despite having gotten $90+ million from us already?  It almost seems like with every other week, something happens with this godforsaken game that inches me closer to that "Refund and Back-out" button.

Crazycrab likes this

Whoa, it took EXACTLY a year, but i finally got to 10 referrals and my Gladius, as promised in removing my link on the op.