• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Griever

World of Tanks open Q&A.

4 posts in this topic

The goal of this open ended Q&A forum is to answer any and all questions you may have concerning World of Tanks and our clan. I will ask that anyone who chooses to participate in this Q&A to remain respectful think before you post and we will do our best to answer all of your questions accurately and in a timely manner.

Question. When the clan starts participating in clans wars and we get some territories and get gold, how will the AJSA WoT clan regulate how much gold a user can use so the clan treasury never gets into bankruptcy? 

Griever likes this

Answer: As of right now we plan to distribute the gold earned in clan wars (global map) evenly among the people who have helped us earn it. So if people come and actively participate in stronghold battles but don’t have the time to defend/capture territory they will not receive as much as a person who not only joins us in strongholds but also partakes in clan wars.

In order to even get on the global map we need to earn influence which is earned in strongholds. To take a province we have to place a bid and win. After we have claimed a province we need to hold it for at least 24hours to get the full gold earned as it is accumulated over a 24hour period. As for the amount of gold distributed among our members it will come down to how many people we have partaking in each part and how much gold we ultimately end up earning. (I have decided to exclude myself from earning gold this way until, we as a clan get to where we are able to hold multiple provinces to maximize gold earned by the rest of our members)

3rdguards likes this

I have been asked on multiple occasions why should I play World of Tanks instead of War Thunder? Or what makes War Thunder tanks different from World of Tanks? Well in truth it is up to you.

War Thunder is a more realistic Tank/Flight simulator with much larger and more open maps, more realistic phyX, and in Ground forces you get knocked out when your crew gets killed or your tank is destroyed and in my opinion it is a more realistic game with a more real world feel. 

World of Tanks is more of an arcade style game (think Twisted Metal with tanks) with smaller more symmetrical maps, faster paced game play (most of the time), a more class/role based team system, and a strong focus on learning how to use your tanks effective armor. (Word of Tanks will be getting a big phyX update in the not to far down the line that will make that tanks drive more like they do in War Thunder)

They are similar in a few areas but they are very different games. If you are a fan of the more realistic game play then War Thunder is for you, but if you're more into the competitive arcade style of game play then World of Tanks is the game for you. They are both good games each having its own style of game play.

I hope this helps you make you that decision.

Ozzyman314 likes this