• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr_E_Meatshield

EA Battlefront Season Pass Angry Rant!

57 posts in this topic

to all the Soldiers here who wonder why Joe buys a copy of this game anyway is because he can Review it. If he wouldn't buy it. A shitstorm will happen about "complaining and hating the game that he never bought or played" Almost every Reviewer, Magazines and Online Portals have to buy a copy to make Reviews.

It's not so much that he said he was going to buy it but that he planned to support it, That and he stated that we wanted to support it too which is clearly not the case.

It's not so much that he said he was going to buy it but that he planned to support it, That and he stated that we wanted to support it too which is clearly not the case.

I would be really dissapointed if he really supports this game and EA's business practice.

He can choose not to review it is the thing. He can not support it, not review it, not purchase, not have anything to do with it.

And people wonder why Joe haters call him a sellout.

Same thing can be said about Call of Duty. A lot of people already dislike it, but Activision knows that those who like it will outnumber those who don't.

Exactly because quite frankly Joe is a sell out.  People can argue against it as much as they like but you only need to look at the games he supports now to get proof.

hey guys im not sure if its the right place to say this but my gt on xbox one is GothicRacer55 would like to play with you guys on xbox one and join your ranks properly ive just joined yesterday on here and one of your groups on gta on xbox one would like to join the rest of you and meet new people on xbox live :)

hey guys im not sure if its the right place to say this but my gt on xbox one is GothicRacer55 would like to play with you guys on xbox one and join your ranks properly ive just joined yesterday on here and one of your groups on gta on xbox one would like to join the rest of you and meet new people on xbox live :)

Not quite the right place, but welcome to the AJSA. Check out the XBox One Sub-forum to find out what games we have events for and play.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/32-xbox-one/

Feel free to add me as well, GT ShaggerAJSA

thanks for the welcome and ive added you tanks for pointing me to the right place to :)

on another note it think this dlc stuff for games that they cut from the normal game needs to stop and dice need to get some balls and say to ea "hey! were not listening to you anymore we will put in what we want to put in and make the game as it should be but they wont cos there to frightened of ea if more devs stood up for them selves instead of letting them selves be pushed around then the game industry might become a better place and if more and more people stop buying the stupid editions ea always do then all of this dlc stuff and cut content will stop people need to think before buying and read what will be in it not just blindly buy it.

u guys watch out chillock is watching us and is posting garbage on his blog 

OH NO NOT A BLOG NOOOOOOOOOO

u guys watch out chillock is watching us and is posting garbage on his blog 

Who the fuck is Chillock and why should I give a shit?

Who the fuck is Chillock and why should I give a shit?

Yes u should because he has one of ur comments on his blog and will use that to spread hate against joe

Yes u should because he has one of ur comments on his blog and will use that to spread hate against joe

And we care about that because?

And we care about that because?

idk u dont have to i was just letting u know

What, you mean this?

SDJ2kyI.png

Ok, since you think the idea of this whining moron using a post of mine to berate Angry Joe in his stupid blog in something THAT I  should give a crap about or feel guilty for.  Let me explain some things to you.

1. My complaint in this post was about Joe stating in his videos that there was this massive push from the AJSA community to support EA Starwars Battlefront when this was not the case, and I'm not the only one that called him out on it.  I still believe this and if you don't like it spin on it.
  2. As much of an sorry asshole this guy is he has a right to free speech as much as anyone, this is the principle that all criticism including Joe's own channel is built on. As much as I disagree with him on the majority of his posts, as a Joe fan and a believer in the free internet it would be hypocritical as fuck for me or anyone else who believes in freedom of speech to denounce him for exercising that right.  He can say whatever he wants citing whatever sources he chooses.....
  3. ... BUT also like anyone else in exercising that right it's his sole responsibility to deal with any feedback and consequences.  Point the finger at him, not me or anyone else.
  4. Joe's a big boy he can handle himself, It's not like he's not had to deal with trolls before.  Joe has a pretty large following, not everybody within that following is going to like him and some of those are going to be very vocal about it.  It's an unavoidable consequence that he has to deal with all the time.

What, you mean this?

SDJ2kyI.png

Ok, since you think the idea of this whining moron using a post of mine to berate Angry Joe in his stupid blog in something THAT I  should give a crap about or feel guilty for.  Let me explain some things to you.

1. My complaint in this post was about Joe stating in his videos that there was this massive push from the AJSA community to support EA Starwars Battlefront when this was not the case, and I'm not the only one that called him out on it.  I still believe this and if you don't like it spin on it.
  2. As much of an sorry asshole this guy is he has a right to free speech as much as anyone, this is the principle that all criticism including Joe's own channel is built on. As much as I disagree with him on the majority of his posts, as a Joe fan and a believer in the free internet it would be hypocritical as fuck for me or anyone else who believes in freedom of speech to denounce him for exercising that right.  He can say whatever he wants citing whatever sources he chooses.....
  3. ... BUT also like anyone else in exercising that right it's his sole responsibility to deal with any feedback and consequences.  Point the finger at him, not me or anyone else.
  4. Joe's a big boy he can handle himself, It's not like he's not had to deal with trolls before.  Joe has a pretty large following, not everybody within that following is going to like him and some of those are going to be very vocal about it.  It's an unavoidable consequence that he has to deal with all the time.

ok then how come 4 months ago chillock got banned from the AJSA by the high council for the this very reason

ok then how come 4 months ago chillock got banned from the AJSA by the high council for the this very reason

He got banned for being an asshole, not for disagreeing with Joe.

If you look at his last post on the forums:

You hurt my feelings, I think I'm going to fake cry just like Angry Joe did in his Jew Wario video. Life is over!

Source

It clearly shows how full of it he was when he kept saying how his blog was satirical, not to mention very disrespectful. Not everyone on these forums have to agree with Joe, or has to be a blind fanboy of him.

Crazycrab and undeadslayer4 like this

Chilliock's an idiot and the best thing we can do is igmore him and just get back on topic

Chilliock's an idiot and the best thing we can do is igmore him and just get back on topic

Ok then then what are going to do with EA are we just them destroy battlefront and drain npeople's money

Just saw a video that sums up the right way of how to deal with Battlefront. And that reinforced the point I made a while ago.

Ok, this is what bothers me from Joe.

"I know this game is going to sell like hotcakes. I know I'm going to buy a copy myself because the Angry Army, we want to come in and we want to SUPPORT BATTLEFRONT."

Are you fucking shitting me man? First off, almost everyone here fucking hated the beta. Even though I like it, even I know that the full game will not be worth it's price considering the limited contents that it will have. Second of all, why is he buying the game anyway even though he already sees the bullshit???

THIS is exactly why EA doesn't stop doing this bullshit. Because they know even though people hated it, people will still buy the game. How about NOT buying the copy and NOT giving them a single fuck or a single money, and don't support BATTLEFRONT??? Joe should say these words instead:

"NO, FUCK YOU EA, I'm tired of you doing the same shit every single year. We the Angry Army don't give a FUCK about Battlefront, and we will never buy it unless you stop this bullshit. So you know what? We won't buy your game. Hell, why would we anyway? We'll be busy playing Fallout 4 all month! Suck a dick you cunts!"

In short, yeah, Joe fucked up. I am on Jeremy's side on this one because Jeremy points out Joe's mistake of complaining, and yet still buying the game anyway when Joe should just not buy the damn game.

Just saw a video that sums up the right way of how to deal with Battlefront. And that reinforced the point I made a while ago.

In Destiny's defence, they also released the Taken King DLC separately from the bundle that he mentioned.

Even if you look at pretty much all the reviews of this game they all come to the same conclusion, you will be bored of it very quick. Some people saying after only playing some maps two or three times, or after a few hours. I can't bring myself to buy a half a game. I don't want to have to constantly buy upgrades to the game. 

Even if I bought the base game and after a while I'm playing I will be left behind because as soon as a new map comes out I bet everyone will be on them. 

It looks great but I can watch twitch or something to see that.

I was hoping for some squads, tactics of some sort and great flying battles. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out over the next few months. I don't think it will have player drop off as drastic as evolve but I can see it happening. 

So many things disappoint me about this and I'm annoyed because they got the graphics and sounds spot on they just forgot about to apply them to a game! I would rather play a 2d, pixel, dated looking game that plays great rather than have amazing graphics and nothing to do. 

What the hell is with the stupid glowing circles that magic spawn you into a vehicle? 

all hope is lost!

In short, yeah, Joe fucked up. I am on Jeremy's side on this one because Jeremy points out Joe's mistake of complaining, and yet still buying the game anyway when Joe should just not buy the damn game.

If he wants to buy the game for review then that's fine, I've got no problem with that.  Under the same context you could say:

"Oh how dare Angry Joe buy that Piece of Shit Ride to Hell Retribution!"

or

"Why the fuck would Jim Sterling buy The Slaughtering Grounds when he knew it was made by those Digital Homicide assholes just to tell us how bad it is!  What a dumb ass!"

or

"Boogie2988 played Dungeon Keeper IOS to warn us that it's FTP money grubbing crap!  he's such a sellout!"

How can you possibly criticize a critic for buying a game that they suspect will be bad in order to review it and confirm weather it is or not?  THAT IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

My problem is that he stated that there would be support from the AJSA in this title and it's already quite clear (for those of us who have been here a while) that their won't be, at least not significantly.  Now I've already seen some newcomers who have expressed interest in it and they are going to inevitably be disappointed not just with the game but even more so the community.

Angry Joe buying and playing a bad game to tell us it's a bad game is not the problem, he's been doing that for years!

If he wants to buy the game for review then that's fine, I've got no problem with that. Under the same context you could say:

"Oh how dare Angry Joe buy that Piece of Shit Ride to Hell Retribution!"

or

"Why the fuck would Jim Sterling buy The Slaughtering Grounds when he knew it was made by those Digital Homicide assholes just to tell us how bad it is! What a dumb ass!"

or

"Boogie2988 played Dungeon Keeper IOS to warn us that it's FTP money grubbing crap! he's such a sellout!"

How can you possibly criticize a critic for buying a game that they suspect will be bad in order to review it and confirm weather it is or not? THAT IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

My problem is that he stated that there would be support from the AJSA in this title and it's already quite clear (for those of us who have been here a while) that their won't be, at least not significantly. Now I've already seen some newcomers who have expressed interest in it and they are going to inevitably be disappointed not just with the game but even more so the community.

Angry Joe buying and playing a bad game to tell us it's a bad game is not the problem, he's been doing that for years!

Ahhhhh. Finally a chance to hone my lawyer skill once again.

crack-1.jpg

PWAADD_Objection!.png

Since when did I critize Joe for buying a game that he assumed to be bad? The basis of your argument is completely wrong!

Recall what I said in this case:

Ok, this is what bothers me from Joe.

"I know this game is going to sell like hotcakes. I know I'm going to buy a copy myself because the Angry Army, we want to come in and we want to SUPPORT BATTLEFRONT."

Are you fucking shitting me man? First off, almost everyone here fucking hated the beta. Even though I like it, even I know that the full game will not be worth it's price considering the limited contents that it will have. Second of all, why is he buying the game anyway even though he already sees the bullshit???

THIS is exactly why EA doesn't stop doing this bullshit. Because they know even though people hated it, people will still buy the game. How about NOT buying the copy and NOT giving them a single fuck or a single money, and don't support BATTLEFRONT??? Joe should say these words instead:

"NO, FUCK YOU EA, I'm tired of you doing the same shit every single year. We the Angry Army don't give a FUCK about Battlefront, and we will never buy it unless you stop this bullshit. So you know what? We won't buy your game. Hell, why would we anyway? We'll be busy playing Fallout 4 all month! Suck a dick you cunts!"

The basis of this argument ISN'T because Joe bought a game knowing that it's going to be bad. Hell no. I never imply that at all.

The basis of this argument IS because Joe, knowing full damn well of EA's complete ripoff practice of the stupid season pass that costs $50, decides to buy the game anyway, instead of making a statement and not support their bullshit, all under the thin layered excuse of "I know this game will sell like hotcakes, and the angry army want to support this game", when in reality, almost everyone in the angry army don't even Want to support this game.

THIS is why EA won't stop their stupid practice, because people don't take a stand and not support this game by not buying it, but instead buy the game anyway. And that unfortunately includes Joe. Giving them money after money from people's hypocrisy.

And you know what's sad about all this? EA's already planning a sequel. Because they got their money, and they know people will still buy their game.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-sequels-coming-ea-teases/1100-6432334/

So in conclusion, your argument,

large.jpg

Is wrong from the beginning!