• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
notred360

any hearthstone players?

28 posts in this topic

hello.

just figured i would just jump right in and try to be an active member of this community.

anyway to the point, just wondering how many people here are in the hearthstone beta, i got access about 2 weeks ago and since then the game's been consuming most of my time and no-one i know is in the beta or interested and while i respect that, i just want to talk about it so much with someone else who knows what i'm going on about. so if you guys have any devious decks or master strokes in strategy you are particularly proud of (not sure why i'm using so much alliteration) lets hear about them.

who knows if there are enough people we could hold mini tournaments 

Highfall#2369 is my battletag, I usually only log in to finish quests and do arena if I can afford that ;D

Truthfully wish I sold my beta key, stopped playing after a week or so.

The lack of formats and community options with the small card pool just go worn out quick.

Yeah, I am hoping they finished the Closed Beta Soon so I can also try it out

I've been dying to try it out, I have already watch a lot of Youtube videos about it from TotalBiscuit, WowCrendor and HuskyStarcraft

I did get a key from my friend who works for one of the pro sc2 teams, but you can add me Hwa#1972. I don't play much though since I find the might&Magic tcg more interesting.

Just got into the beta yesterday! Already recording content for my youtube channel and having alot of fun with the game.

I applied for the beta like a week after they allowed closed beta sign ups and yet I didn't get a key yet. Same goes for Elder scrolls online. I signed up the day they allowed people to sign up and my cousins got a beta key after signing up like 2 months afterwards.

BTW any Angry Army Hearthstone players in the EU region, feel free to add me to your friendslists, battletag: Olafur#1164, still getting a hang of the game and up for some friendly sparring and exchanging of advice. I am slowly getting better though, as my last Arena run is going far better then my first try.

Recently got a beta key, been playing Hearthstone a bit and having fun. I've played several TCGs and I enjoy Hearthstone's style even though the amout of cards is a bit lacking at the moment.

I'm sad with my run of Hearthstone. It kept my interest for a week before it just died on me. It's not hard to get cards, it's not hard to form a deck, it's just not a hard game at all. - Beyond gamebreaking combinations that - while effective, are hardly countered by three of the 9 classes. If one class has the power to annihilate 1/3 of the deck choice then that's absurd and sad to see. Until they fix that issue I'm not like to return - actually I'm hard pressed to return as it is. There's not much more than a few flashy cards to collect. I'm kind of depressed with that seeing as I was expecting so much more. 

I'm sad with my run of Hearthstone. It kept my interest for a week before it just died on me. It's not hard to get cards, it's not hard to form a deck, it's just not a hard game at all. - Beyond gamebreaking combinations that - while effective, are hardly countered by three of the 9 classes. If one class has the power to annihilate 1/3 of the deck choice then that's absurd and sad to see. Until they fix that issue I'm not like to return - actually I'm hard pressed to return as it is. There's not much more than a few flashy cards to collect. I'm kind of depressed with that seeing as I was expecting so much more. 

And what classes/card combos be?

The game is pretty fun to play a match or two. Anymore and.. well yeah. Its get boring fast and the progress is slow. But im really looking forward to playing some games with friends while drinking beer! For now im the only one with a key..

I got into the Hearthstone Beta. I'm not amazing at the game, but it sure is fun. My battle tag is Phoxly#1933

Invite me if you can!

I received my key a few days ago but didnt notice it till today^^

right now i'm downloading the beta and will take a look around. If anyone wants to join my scouting expedition feel free to join me on TS or battle.net...

My tag is: Terrorjedi

Did wanna play it untill I stumbled on Magic the Gathering, been addicted to it ever since. I already put 200+ euro into the cards in just a few months :P

I received my key 4 days ago. Finally! I totally gave up on ever getting one. It was a nice surprise. Playing a Mage deck which I have to say is a pretty OP at the moment. 

That or I'm a better TCG player than I think...

Yeah, the Mage is definitely OP.

I received my key 4 days ago. Finally! I totally gave up on ever getting one. It was a nice surprise. Playing a Mage deck which I have to say is a pretty OP at the moment. 

That or I'm a better TCG player than I think...

Yeah, the Mage is definitely OP.

Mage is pretty top tier overall and some of the decks are pretty nuts......but aggro can quick kill them and heal decks hard counter them.

Plus Mage is really only OP if you have the correct epic/rare cards.

Bmikeization likes this

I got my beta key about a month ago, been loving the game even though I had little time to play it the last few weeks. I play constructed mostly but do arena occasionally. I'll gladly play with anyone on the EU server, feel free to add me, BioM#2483

Mage is pretty top tier overall and some of the decks are pretty nuts......but aggro can quick kill them and heal decks hard counter them.

Plus Mage is really only OP if you have the correct epic/rare cards.

I just got my butt kicked by a aggro Shaman deck. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Incidentally, can anyone recommend another hero that's good for control decks?

I just got my butt kicked by a aggro Shaman deck. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Incidentally, can anyone recommend another hero that's good for control decks?

Mage is the best control deck, but druid can also pull it off very well.