• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheSkrullReviewer

AJSA youtube channel

39 posts in this topic

Yo

I was wondering since alot of people play games and record them, why not make an angry army youtube channel. People can send their videos to someone or something like that and then it can be uploaded. It'll make some cash aswell. That way you can have like some sort of extra funding for the site :D. At the same time the seperate youtube channels from the members of the Angry army will be boosted in popularity. What do you think about this?

Greetings, Jens

I don't think this is a good idea. The person who makes the channel will have an incredible amount of work, inbox spammed with AJSA videos sent by gamers and slow internet due to the constant uploading.

It would be a great idea if the work on the channel could be shared by multiple people, but i don't think youtube has that option. Unless of course Google+ decides to make other change (which up to now only made youtube worse, but ok...)

I think it would be best to leave the advertising to AJ. thats probably the easiest and fastest way to get more people 

silence0000 and Cap0bvious like this

How about a AJSA Youtube of the Official HIghlights of the Teams of the Army. If we do get teams to go to tourneys.

Zavaira likes this

I'm not rlly talking about everyone but maybe like once a week, the top 5 best moments of the angry army or something. I mean the person would have alot of work but  it's not undoable and the money can be used for the site.

Im here cos of angry joe and his minions, not anyone elses group site from youtube.. tbh id be annoyed if someone started freeloading of Joes hard work. Not to say the community couldnt vote someone to do a review or a game update from those starting angry armys in games and add it on Joes vidoes uploads now and then.

Personally, I think it sounds like a pretty good idea. 

Doesn't Minnesotaburns on Youtube do the same thing? I can imagine that his network benefits immensely from it. Not to mention, this forum has more than enough people to periodically monitor the YouTube channel. Not only will standard members be able to get recognized by the community, but the website as a whole I think will ultimately benefit. Extra revenue, and extra popularity sound like a good plan for a developing community like this one.

expotidal and Conan like this

I don't think this is a good idea. The person who makes the channel will have an incredible amount of work, inbox spammed with AJSA videos sent by gamers and slow internet due to the constant uploading.

It would be a great idea if the work on the channel could be shared by multiple people, but i don't think youtube has that option. Unless of course Google+ decides to make other change (which up to now only made youtube worse, but ok...)

I think it would be best to leave the advertising to AJ. thats probably the easiest and fastest way to get more people 

You can add managers to your YouTube account now due to Google+, as for uploading... your internet connection doesn't really slow down due to uploading, that's coming from personal experience on a 1Mbps upload speed (now 20Mbps).

As for work, again not really, it's pretty easy once you have a routine, especially if there's multiple people with experience uploading to the channel.

I personally think it's a good and fun idea, just look at Machinima and other YouTube channels, it could be fun and all it will cost is a bit of time, the tools are already there to make it happen.

MooCatz likes this

We have an idea similar to this in the works, don't worry there will be a AJSA Community Youtube channel. Stay tuned!

Zavaira, Conan, Phoxly and 4 others like this

We have an idea similar to this in the works, don't worry there will be a AJSA Community Youtube channel. Stay tuned!

Make it as soon as possible :)

oooh this should be fun

I hope I can get on a video or two. Then everyone can see me being terrible at games.

And then there was light.

Well it would be wonderful to have it!  Just imagaine ASJA memeber playing a game and when re-whatching best moments :D

i'm subbed to a few "community" channels so i would for sure sub to AJSA whenever it is available.

Isn't that why a watermark on the video should be used?

Daniel0112 likes this

I think that is an interesting idea, to see and show fails, pwns, random moments, etc.

Or maybe even community game highlights.

Zavaira likes this

we already talked about this topic..  so many clones of this topic @.@

hmmmm good arguments for and against maybe someone should make a pro/con list

Yeah I think that's a good idea. Hell, if I had an editing software, I'd gladly be the one to make it!