• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheSkrullReviewer

AJSA youtube channel

39 posts in this topic

I'd like to see a channel for the ajsa....But, I don't know how people will be able to upload there content of gaming in the channel. 

Looks like a good idea and this will make me get to see what everybody here plays and how they play :D

That actually sounds pretty awesome although it should be run by a group of people who can easily communicate 

Great idea!

We´d need some high-ranking AJSA members (Joe/Council/Commanders) deciding which videos make it to the AJSA channel and some system of submitting videos. Other than that it should be open to any kind of video: commentary, LP, tutorial, reviews, fan parodies, whatever´s badass!

Cross839 likes this

This would be a fantastic idea. Hope it happens.

Alternatively. Perhaps a subforum where we post relevant videos from our own channels? Like if we capture videos from something with the community, just post the link in that sub.

We also should have the following:

- A master list of all youtube channels belonging to AJSA members

- A watermark and a standardized intro/outro with links that should be made available to interested users

- This is a bonus imo due to the potential timing conflicts. we should have a list of twitch streams belonging to AJSA members and if they don't coincide with Joe/Delrith timings, they could be put on the calendar in this site.

That network (as mentioned by others, similar to MinnesotaBurns)... so much awesome can come from it.  It would benefit both types of users (the monetizer and the awesome moment-chronicler)

Daniel0112 likes this

I think that this would be a better idea if it were a team of people (3-4) to compile the massive amount of videos that the channel would receive. It would be a really good opportunity to let the Angry Army shine, even if the light was shining on a horrid game's face, and we'd be able to see smaller games (indie, third-shelf, or retro) in their own spotlight.

However, this could pose a problem because I can foresee a lot of people playing the same game (hence a collab effort would be needed), and possibly complain about the same problem. I think that the channel would offer new insight.

-AM

I'd contribute my videos if it help boosts my channel and to show classic gaming still exists on Youtube. :)

Daniel0112 likes this

I don't think that we should have any one YouTube channel for the AJSA. What I DO think we should do is create some sort of support system within our ranks for other Content Creators like Joe. We gotta start featuring eachother on our channels, flexing our muscles on YouTube, and furthering the discussion to gamers we haven't reached yet. Encourage smaller talents to join us, and promote us. Hell, we could have an AJSA Content Creator Team. A whole group of shows under Angry Joe's umbrella, similar to what Nostalgia Critic did with TGWTG, but all about gaming, and all fighting towards common goals! I've already begun preparations to start featuring key events, awesome peeps from within our ranks, and even providing supplemental reviews for games that Joe can't get to, from an Angry Army viewpoint. I'm gonna run an AJSA News segment, for special events, operations, and other important happenings. We have something bad-ASS going on here guys, and as Joe said, we gotta get the word out. We gotta share it. Anybody else agree with me? lol

Zavaira likes this

Hope we can get this thing up and running!

I don't think this is a good idea. The person who makes the channel will have an incredible amount of work, inbox spammed with AJSA videos sent by gamers and slow internet due to the constant uploading.

It would be a great idea if the work on the channel could be shared by multiple people, but i don't think youtube has that option. Unless of course Google+ decides to make other change (which up to now only made youtube worse, but ok...)

I think it would be best to leave the advertising to AJ. thats probably the easiest and fastest way to get more people 

I have to agree with this guy. I don't think having a centrally controlled YouTube channel would be a particularly efficient way of aggregating videos from the community. I'd prefer to see something like a subreddit where users can vote up and down the good or bad videos and have the community be the guiding force in content from the community, rather than someone who's email inbox will never see the light of day from all of the requests to showcase videos and livestreams etc.

M1k3yVasNormandy likes this