• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bamboe

Minecraft Nights - Xbox One Discussion Thread

37 posts in this topic

Minecraft Nights Are Back!

After a week off, Minecraft Night is back this Thursday October 22nd at 7:30 EST.  Join us as we resume construction of the Angry Fortress, explore the world in search of resources and tame the unforgiving Nether for precious Nether Brick.  New members are always welcome to join the effort.  Special thanks goes out to returning members who have helped make the world a truly great place.  This would not be possible without you.

I hope to see all of you at the next Minecraft Night.

RuneX and AJSA Valkyrie like this

Thanks for the heads up! :)

im going to have to check this out.

random mincraft vid

Thanks for sharing Gutsy, that's a great video.  I added your gamertag on xbox so I can send you a party and game invite.  We hope to see you out next week.  Cheers.

Last night's Minecraft Night was great fun.  We have begun construction of the stairway that will take us up to the Angry Fortress.  Clad in Nether Brick this awesome staircase can resist any and all explosions better than the average block.  The Angry Fortress looks better than ever. Come out next week on Thursday October 29th at 7:30 EST to check it out in all its glory.  Cheers :D

RuneX likes this

Great to hear Bamboe, keep up the good work! Make that fortress strong and resolute.

We intend to make it great for the glory of the AJSA.

Here are some pictures of the angry fortress in all its glory.  I you want to visit, join us on Thursday November 12th at 7:30 EST for some Minecraft fun.

MCAJSA2.png

MCAJSA.png

RuneX and Shagger like this

Looks great!

After a long week of hardcore gaming, nothing is more relaxing than a Minecraft Night.  Come see what your fellow AJSA have been working on next Thursday December 10th at 7:30 pm EST.  Message me if you have any questions.  Add my gamertag on xbox live for an invite.

tfSAO87.png

Emuzirta and RuneX like this

Great work.

Before we got off the Minecraft event last night, some of us (mainly moderators who can fly) gathered for a little photo.

AJSAMC.png

Emuzirta, Bamboe, Shagger and 1 other like this

Minecraft Nights Suspended for the Holidays.

The Minecraft event will be off for the holidays.  There is no event on Christmas eve or on New Year's eve (those two are exactly seven days apart by the way).  The next Minecraft Night event will happen Thursday January 7th at 7:30pm EST.  We hope to see you there.  Also, may you have a Christmas and New Year filled with games and good times.  Cheers.

RuneX likes this

Minecraft is Back!

Minecraft Night is back this week at a special time.  We will be meeting this week on Friday, January 8th at 7:30pm EST.  If you haven't seen the world yet come join us Friday.  To all returning members, lets kick off 2016 with a fun and relaxing Minecraft Night where we finalize construction of the PVP arena.  See you there!

mLSg8u9.png

RuneX likes this

Looking forward to the continued construction and maintenance of the fortress.

Bamboe likes this

The Fortress got hit by a bit of snow last event:

MC_X12.png

and Bamboe like this

Minecraft is Back on Thursdays.

This week the Minecraft event will be held on Thursday January 14th at 7:30pm EST.

U6990ry.png

RuneX likes this

I had a lot of fun playing Minecraft last night. It was my first event and I had a blast. I look forward to playing with you guys more on Minecraft and other games.

Bamboe and RuneX like this

Sgt. Bamboe himself!

bamboe1.png

Bamboe likes this

Nice to see some new faces to the Minecraft world last night. Thanks for showing them the ropes, Bamboe!

Thumbnail_Large444.png

Bamboe likes this

Minecraft is Taking a Week Off

There will not be a Minecraft event this week.  The event scheduled for February 4th has been cancelled.  It will be replaced with Gears of War.  The next Minecraft event will be held on February 11th at 7:30pm EST.  We are planning some new and exiting things so I hope to see you there.

RuneX likes this

MINECRAFT IS BACK THIS WEEK

There will be a Minecraft event this week.  The event will be Thursday February 11th at 7:30pm EST.  Hope to see you there.

RuneX likes this

Check out the first ever Xbox One Minecraft video on the AJSA Gaming Youtube channel! A little highlight vid of the Fortress Construction. Nice work Bamboe!

If you're looking for even earlier footage, here is a vid from Bamboe's channel showing off some very early Minecraft Night footage:

Bamboe likes this