• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

Angry Army - "Spartan Company" - Enlist in the AJSA Halo Clan

44 posts in this topic

Halo_AJSA1.jpg

The Angry Army on the Xbox One

Open Recruitment | "Spartan Company"

Attention "Angry" Spartans: I'm very proud to announce the establishment of the Angry Army "Spartan Company".

The new "Spartan Companies" feature has been released on Halo Waypoint. This will be a way for members, new and old, to formally join our AJSA group on Halo in a "Spartan Company". This will be a great way for you to meet and play fellow, like-minded gamers on Halo in our community.

All members of the Angry Army on the Xbox One who have any Halo game are invited to join our Spartan Company. We look forward to the great games, fun and adventures going forward. We hope to use the Spartan Company as a tool to recruit, establish groups in-game and help get the message out about our community. I hope you'll join us. 

--------------

Interested in joining the Army Army Spartan Company? Apply to join here;

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/angry%20army

--------------

IMPORTANT CONTACTS FOR THE SPARTAN COMPANY

Xbox One Community Commander: RuneX https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/ascaperuneplaya

Xbox One Halo 5 Game Officer: AwakeningRager1 https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/awakeningrager1

--------------

If you are a new member who sought us out or was re-directed to this page, please take a moment to read the AJSA Code of Conduct below:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/9-ajsa-code-of-conduct/

Thank you,

Rune

JPWNAGE83 and Kiyohime like this

Sorry if I sound stupid, but how does one actually join? I don't see the link on the page or anything.

Issue may actually be that I already invited you to the Spartan Company yesterday. When you're logged in the Halo WayPoint website there should be a blue envelope highlighted over your avatar on the top right. There should be a message there asking you to confirm or deny the invitation.

I've received numerous requests already; I'm fairly certain there is a place on the page where you can request an invite whilst you're logged in.

I'm up and running now too.  I also received a REQ pack which I guess gives me the contents when the game launches.  Inside I got an armour, an xp boost, and a "random green weapon".

RuneX and Kiyohime like this

OK, now signed up. What is our proffession!

RuneX likes this

Request sent. Looking forward to helping out and having fun. Thanks a lot.

RuneX likes this

G308 Ares,

Thanks for signing up. Play with you soon!

Now that I think about it, I should probably go preorder a copy of Halo 5, just in case they run out and my week is ruined

Sent my request. Jes, I now have an xbone. :D

Shagger likes this

send my request my gamertag is DDAWK999

Signed up a while ago lol and also got a req pack with some stuff in it, hopefully when the game launches we will have some sort of clan tag or whatever in our names to identify ourselves.

Sent my request. Jes, I now have an xbone. :D

Welcome to the dark side, friend!

how do i accept my invite

how do i accept my invite

Go to the halowapoint weblink and sign into the website using your Microsoft account that is tied to your XBix live account and you should find an envelope icon on the top right hand corner of the screen. Click this icon to go to your inbox as there you should find a messege inviting you to the spartan company. Accept the invitation then you're done. If you're still stuggling send me a party invite on XBL and I'll talk you through it.

RuneX likes this

I'll join once Halo 5 PVP is confirmed to work. Until then I'll just have to go solo.

Request sent! cant wait to try warzone! 

RuneX likes this

Joined!

Gonna be switching to part time pretty soon, so ya'll gonna be seeing me around again :D

Psykogrl and RuneX like this

sended my request!

hope to wreck the the field with u guys soon

RuneX likes this

Should be a good time for the Angry Army, if anyone wants to try and hit up some legendary co-op tomorrow hit me up. 

I sent a few peeps from the company an invite for friends. Zombie Hobbes is gamer tag. Just in case you missed it to the left. Everyone feel free to add as Friend as well!

RuneX likes this

Thanks, Zombie. I caught your request the other day. Play with you soon.

I created my own called Hellfire Company. If you decide the Angry Army is too angry or big for you, let me know and I'll send you an invite to mine.. I still need four members : (

I just sent a request to the new Spartan Company! Can't wait to play Halo with everyone again! :)