• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

Angry Army - "Spartan Company" - Enlist in the AJSA Halo Clan

44 posts in this topic

there is only 2 spots left!! Isent mine in today.

We have formed a second, official AJSA Spartan Company. An announcement will come Monday but for the time being please message Blurmania 53 and he will send you the link to the second company.

Just sent a request to join as well!

Edit: probably should have read the post above mine...

Just sent a request to join as well!

Edit: probably should have read the post above mine...

I was actually able to get you in. After blur' left to form company 2 and another person left we ended up with 98. Well, 100  again now with you and another request accepted.

Sent in a request. Look forward to playing with you all.

Sent in a request. Look forward to playing with you all.

your in 2nd company now zero

Please take note that I've updated the original post to this thread to include the inclusion of the "second" Angry Army Spartan Company. As we have already maxed out our original Company with 100 members a second Company was formed to process and handle new recruits.

Anyone interested in joining the Angry Army on Halo 5 should apply to join here;

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/angry%20army%202nd%20clan

Fellow  AJSA Halo players casual and competitive.I got this msg from a user on halwaypoint called Kelandro.He had an interesting suggestion for spartan companies and that is spartan company tournaments.Its tricky i know but here is the msg i got from him 3 days ago, what are your thoughts?: Link to the page mentioned in this msg: www.provinggroundsleague.com

Spartan Company Wars

Hello,

I am looking to create a Spartan Company Arena where I match teams from Spartan companies against each other. We currently have 30 Spartan Companies that have shown interest.
The goal is to create a place that allows Spartan company teams to fight against other teams to see who is the best.Right now I am starting with 4v4, 2v2 and 8v8 matches with a corresponding ladder system to rank teams. Each match would be a best of 5 with random maps and modes. (Slayer, Strongholds, CTF, Swat, Breakout, shotty snipers, neutral flag). Each mode will use its default settings and I will spectate every match.Please check out www.provinggroundsleague.com to check out the site where you can have your teams sign up to play.
If you are interested or have questions, please let me know. You can contact me at pg.kelandro@gmail.com, gamertag: Kelandro or reply/message me on halowaypoint.Thanks
Kelandro

PS. Companies can have multiple teams represent them in each ladder to allow more players to play. This is an ongoing ladder event with an end date TBD. At the end of the ladder there will be a tournament for the top teams.
I plan on hosting mini tournaments (4-8 teams) on Saturdays for those interested.

Thank you for enlisting, "Angry" Spartan. Look forward playing with you. Our Halo 5 Game Officer, Awakeningrager1, should accept you into the company soon. Our next event is this Saturday (1/23/16) at 6pm EST. See you then I hope! :)

Welcome to the AJSA.

Angry Army spartans what do you think about this good and bad if we found clans to compete against in days that does not conflict with halo events and if 343 supported officially tourneys like this? so far i have asked chestercheese to tell his clan about this. I made the post on halo waypoint which you can like or comment over there.Both would be good haha so people can see it popular haha. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/1ff61771b8f64a9a9e18b900039843cb/topics/halo-5-spartan-company-clan-wars-tourneys/e342148a-88bb-48fc-8ca8-5014a5462e58/posts?page=1

On 2016-07-02 at 1:55 AM, Sn0rchblapp said:

Just sent a request for Angry Army Delta.

added on both spartan company and xbl.Welcome

I applied but does it need your permission for it to accept it to the company

I checked the main "Angry Army" Spartan Company and didn't see an application. That must mean you applied to the "Angry Army Delta" Company. In that case Awakeningrager processes all applications for that Company and will have to manually accept you. Send him a message on Xbox Live to remind him if you still aren't in the Spartan Company yet.

After looking at a halowaypoint poster and a youtuber make some good points about inactive spartan company members,I have re-edited the requirements for joining the second angry army spartan company and the spartan company bio(most if not all of it applies to non ajsa members who join via halowaypoint).As always if you want to play halo off events as well just msg me or ill try to msg you if you want to play.Back to the topic above, it is the following from the angry army delta bio: "PLEASE Note: Do not send a generic join request as that will no longer be accepted,please include a msg as to "why you want to join" the Angry Army and what you hope to do with the Angry Army during our events and off events!Some play consistently Arena,others Warzone,others both or only during events etc

Edited by Blurmania 53